Honor God's Son or Perish

beameup

Genesis 4:26 And as for Seth, to him also a son was born; and he named him Enosh. Then men began to call on the name of the LORD.​

There is nothing new about calling on the name of the Lord.

MISTRANSLATION.
It should read "then men began to PROFANE the name of the LORD".
It should be obvious from reading Genesis that there was no "revival"
among mankind, but instead, a steady downhill decline deeper into sin.

chair

How can you trust a people whose background and history is filled with idolatry ? Worshipping golden calfs !

I like how you condemn millions of modern people based on a event that took place 3,000 years ago. There are words for that kind of thinking. Bigotry is a mild one. Racism fits.

amusing hearing this kind of accusation from someone who believes in a three-in-one man-god. Idolatry?

Robert Pate

Banned
I like how you condemn millions of modern people based on a event that took place 3,000 years ago. There are words for that kind of thinking. Bigotry is a mild one. Racism fits.

amusing hearing this kind of accusation from someone who believes in a three-in-one man-god. Idolatry?

B57's Gold calf is Calvinism.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
MISTRANSLATION.
It should read "then men began to PROFANE the name of the LORD".

Genesis 4:26 NET And a son was also born to Seth, whom he named Enosh. At that time people began to worship the LORD.

Genesis 4:26 KJV And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.​

In the KJV called and call is the same Hebrew word. Why would you say Seth profaned his son's name?

beloved57

I don't believe God is a golden calf!

Robert Pate

Banned
Is that not the same as you have been posting?

Of course not. The God of the Bible "So loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

Be careful, be very, very careful what you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ.

beloved57

Of course not. The God of the Bible "So loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

Be careful, be very, very careful what you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ.

You believe that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am just telling you what the Bible says.

If you reject Christ and his Gospel you have sentenced yourself to eternal damnation.

That's what you continually proclaim but it's not scriptural. God did not create humans for the purpose of eternal damnation, whatever you mean by that.

The majority of people who have lived during the thousands of years of history never heard a gospel about Jesus Christ.

You have invented your own theology independent of scripture. It's a false teaching that you are not willing to correct.

:cow: