Holy Spirit is a title for Yahwah our Holy Father

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah, who is Elohiym, He is the Holy Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 51:10,11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 Create in me a pure heart, O God (Elohiym), and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:7,10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD (Yahwah) , the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the LORD (Yahwah) has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for the house of Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses. 10 Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 18:31[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For who is God (Eloah) besides the LORD (Yahwah)?[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And who is the Rock except our God (Elohiym)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 12:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Yahshua be cursed," and no one can say, "Yahshua is lord," except by the Holy Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Thessalonians 4:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 6:46[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Why do you call to me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 4:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God, and serve him only.' "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 4:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua answered, "It is written: 'Worship (the Lord / Yahwah) your God and serve him only.' "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 5:41[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I do not accept praise from men,...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 1:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N.I.V. Foot note: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 32:43. Masoretic Text; Dead Sea Scrolls (see also Septuagint) people, / and let all the angels worship him [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Holman Bible foot note: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 32:43 LXX reads: Rejoice, you heavens, along with Him, and let all the sons of God worship Him; rejoice, you nations, with his people, and let all the (angels / messengers) of God strengthen themselves in him; DSS reads: Rejoice, you heavens, along with him, and let all the angels worship him; Regards to [Heb 1:6][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrews 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the (angels / messengers) as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 For to which of the (angels / messengers) did God ever say,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You are my Son; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]today I have become your Father”?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Or again,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I will be his Father, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and he will be my Son”?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Let all God’s (angels / messengers) worship him.”[c] (let all the (angels / messengers) of God strengthen themselves in him.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 In speaking of the (angels / messengers) he says,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He makes his (angels / messengers) spirits, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and his servants flames of fire.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 But about the Son he says,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Your throne, O (God / god), will last forever and ever; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]by anointing you with the oil of joy.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Holman Christian Standard Bible [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 32:39. See now that I alone am He; there is no God but Me.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 4:21. Yahshua declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Had the people and prophets of Judaism gotten it wrong as to whom God is? If they had, Wouldn't God have informed them that He was a Trinity? Is there a divine mystery where only the Catholic Papacy could make it known that Yahwah is a Trinity?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Faith of Abraham[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Then Yahwah said to Moses, "Now you will see what I will do to Pharaoh: Because of my mighty hand he will let them go; because of my mighty hand he will drive them out of his land." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Elohiym said to Moses, "I’m Yahwah. 3. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name Yahwah I did not make known to them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joshua 24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. Then Joshua assembled all the tribes of Israel at Shechem. He summoned the elders, leaders, judges and officials of Israel, and they presented themselves before Elohiym. (The Sons of God present themselves) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Joshua said to all the people, "This is what Yahwah, the Elohiym of Israel, says: 'Long ago your forefathers, including Terah the father of Abraham and Nahor, lived beyond the River (Euphrates) and worshiped other gods. 3 But I took your father Abraham from a land beyond that River and led him throughout Canaan and gave him many descendants.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nehemiah 9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. "You are Yahwah,[Lifes Beginning] Elohiym, [God of the Living] who chose Abram and brought him out of Ur of the Chaldeans and named him Abraham. (Babylon) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During the days of Abraham people worshipped idols and pagan gods that they created for themselves, and also Pagan trinities. Abraham believed that God is a living being, and that He is the only true God. That is why you see this verse Deut 6:4 in scripture. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deuteronomy 6:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hear, O Israel: Yahwah our God, Yahwah is only. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This was to serve as a warning because the land that they were entering had Pagan trinities.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mark 12:29[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The most important one," answered Yahshua, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, Yahwah our God, Yahwah is only. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During the days of Yahshua, the Hellenistic and Kabbalistic Jews began introducing trinitarism into Judaism.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the days of Abraham there was a Pagan trinity, and Abraham would have known that, due to that fact that where he lived in Ur that was known. Had he believed that God Almighty was a trinity, he would have not said Elohiym was the only true God. Also Moses who would know about Trinitarianism said, Yahwah is only, and not three. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Holy Spirit is a manifestation of Yahwah Himself and not a third person. There are more scriptures that go with these. Selah[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leviticus 24:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]anyone who blasphemes the name of Yahwah must be put to death. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 12:31[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 4:24[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God is spirit[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Genesis 1:2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 51:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joshua 24:19[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joshua said to the people, "You are not able to serve Yahwah. He is a holy God; he is a jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Samuel 6:20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and the men of Beth Shemesh asked, "Who can stand in the presence of Yahwah, this holy God? To whom will the ark go up from here?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 5:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But Yahwah Almighty will be exalted by his justice, and the holy God will show himself holy by his righteousness.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 99:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let them praise your great and awesome name— he is holy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 99:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exalt Yahwah our God and worship at his footstool; he is holy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 99:9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exalt Yahwah our God and worship at his holy mountain, for Yahwah our God is holy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 57:15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For this is what the high and lofty One says— he who lives forever, whose name is holy: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 63:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Thessalonians 4:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Genesis 6:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal ; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 30:1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Woe to the obstinate children,” declares the LORD, “to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit, heaping sin upon sin; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 42:1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 44:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 59:21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the LORD.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 36:27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 37:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will put my Spirit in you[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 39:29[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joel 2:28[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joel 2:29[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Haggai 2:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear.’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 4:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 6:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Numbers 11:29[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But Moses replied, “Are you jealous for my sake? I wish that all the LORD’s people were prophets and that the LORD would put his Spirit on them!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 34:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 34:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 48:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Come near me and listen to this: “From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there.” And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, endowed with his Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 7:12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They made their hearts as hard as flint and would not listen to the law or to the words that the LORD Almighty had sent by his Spirit through the earlier prophets. So the LORD Almighty was very angry.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 8:11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And if the Spirit of him who raised Yahshua from the dead is living in you[/FONT][FONT=&quot], he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 2:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 Corinthians 1:22[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Galatians 3:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ephesians 2:22[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ephesians 3:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Philippians 3:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Yahshua, and who put no confidence in the flesh—[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 John 4:13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.[/FONT]

oatmeal

Yes, it is.

God is holy and God is spirit.

God likes to refer to himself in many ways, names, titles, etc.

The Holy Spirit is another name God likes to be referred to as.

CherubRam

Yes, it is.

God is holy and God is spirit.

God likes to refer to himself in many ways, names, titles, etc.

The Holy Spirit is another name God likes to be referred to as.

That is my point. There is no third person, Holy Spirit is a title for God.