HIV, sperm, placenta code in mrna vaccines

Hilltrot

Your dubious source aside, your post is deceptive - what a surprise. Even if it is true that the Post distorted the content of one particular conversation, we still have this smoking gun, a direct quote from those bloated orange lips:

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.

Game, set, and match.
Only a moron thinks that is "game, set, match."

“There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump asserted. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

Is what Trump said and believed. At no point did he ask for anything illegal to be done.

expos4ever

You're not only a conspiracy nut, you are a moron. You can always just look up the retraction from WaPo, you conspiracy nut.

While many of the readers here are clearly flat-out nutcases, I assume that there are at least a handful of functional neurons encased in those skulls that sport red ball caps, so there is no excuse.

The point is that your finding, even if true and I am sure it is true, is entirely irrelevant. Do I really need to explain this, Einstein? Well, I will. The fact that the Post misquoted Trump, even if they did so intentionally, in the conversation with Frances Watson does not change the fact that in another conversation with Raffensberger, that we all heard, he said this:

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.

Now I realize that to follow the above requires that brain capabilities actually be engaged. But it is not really that complicated.

Trump has incriminated himself - what the Post did does not change this fact.

It is interesting that you guys appear to believe wild fantasies about pedophile rings and such, and yet deny the reality that is right there in front of you - we have audio of Trump pressuring Raffensberger to commit fraud.

expos4ever

Only a moron thinks that is "game, set, match."

“There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump asserted. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

Is what Trump said and believed. At no point did he ask for anything illegal to be done.
Are you suggesting that this:

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break

...does not constitute entirely inappropriate, and almost certainly, illegal efforts to undermine what all evidence indicates was an entirely fair election? How many recounts do you need, genius?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... what the Post did ...
... was blatantly lie.

It's understandable why your TDS leads you to deflect but the fact of the matter is that the Post lied. The Post was caught in a lie. This happens so often nowadays that it's unremarkable. I expect what they print to be a lie- either blatant or a lie of omission or a lie of persuasion. But they are a reliable source of lies.

expos4ever

... was blatantly lie.

It's understandable why your TDS leads you to deflect but the fact of the matter is that the Post lied. The Post was caught in a lie. This happens so often nowadays that it's unremarkable. I expect what they print to be a lie- either blatant or a lie of omission or a lie of persuasion. But they are a reliable source of lies.
Please explain how the fact that the Post lied about one conversation changes these words from another - words we all heard, even you (assuming you have cable under that rock):

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break

This all started with Hilltrot arguing that claims that "Trump tried to overturn election in Georgia" constituted character assassination.

Au contraire, my hillbilly friend, they constitute character revelation.

Now, of course, Hilltrot has to dance, so he introduces a red herring.

Gary K

Banned
You haven't the faintest idea what in the world you're talking about. This was an incredibly irresponsible post. You ought to delete it.

What these vaccines do is introduce just the proteins that are the spikes all around the outside of COVID-19 virus into the body. They're the proteins that give the virus access to the cells it's trying to deposit its DNA into and to take over. Your body then builds antibodies against those proteins which effectively gives you antibodies against the virus. A very effective vaccine.

IT IS NOT GENE THERAPY!!!! The technology related to MRNA has to do with how they build those proteins. It has nothing to do with how the vaccine works inside your body and it most certainly is not any sort of gene therapy that has anything to do with training your body to attack DNA sequences. In fact, our bodies CANNOT be programmed to attack DNA sequences. That's not how our immune system works. Your body does know nor care what the genetic code of this protein is. It is altogether irrelevant that the scientists who developed the technique borrowed some code from other proteins in order to create the one they needed because your body does not read the DNA sequence, it responds to the protein itself. The only thing your body is going to attack after getting this vaccine is a very specific protein and it will only do that for as long as it detects those proteins in your system. Once you've gone several months without the body needing to deploy those antibodies then your immune system will stop making them.

The side effects people experience have to do a complex set of issues having to do with things like allergic reactions to some ingredient in the vaccine and how sensitive a person's immune system is to certain types of attack. Some people's immune system will sort of freak out and go into over drive thinking these proteins represent a much stronger attack than they actually do. Some people's systems will pull resources from other areas in order to produce as many antibodies as possible and so one person might get a fever while someone else discovers that they sunburn more easily and yet someone else can't tell that they got the shot at all. It just depends on the person. What it has nothing whatsoever to do with is anyone's system being taught to attack sperm cells (which it would do anyway if not for seminal fluid), or placentas or any other such thing.

Clete
You ought to do more than read mockingbird media reports which are nothing less than corporate propaganda.

There are multiple scientists calling these shots gene therapy for they do not produce what vaccine is supposed to create. The shots do not create immunity to coronavirus. And they do not stop a person from giving someone else the coronavirus. Thus, they are not vaccines. A vaccine is supposed to stop the infections. Why do you think there are all the warnings and statements about still having lockdowns and masks even though those don't work either?

The vaccines also turn our naturally broad spectrum immune system which work against any disease/infection into a single purpose system. Tuned to do one thing: stop a single variant of the coronavirus of which there are more than a thousand variants at present.

This "vaccine" was created, not from a virus, but from fragments of a virus. No entire virus has ever been isolated.

That you think these things are safe says you know nothing about the vaccine development cycle. Normal vaccine development takes at least 1 decade and up two decades. These were designed in less than a year. Think any shortcuts were taken? Did you know that all previous attempts to create mrna vaccines couldn't get past animal trials? One hundred percent of their test subjects died. So, they just bypassed all animal tests and went directly to testing on humans. All shots given are experimental therapy. Did you know that most health insurance will not cover any side effects as insurance does not cover medical experiments? These trials are going to be going on until 2022. That tells us right there that most side effects are completely unknown. This is unknown untested therapy being used for the first time on human beings. And you trust that?

Also, did you know these vaccines were already in the distribution system before the FDA issued it's EUA? Sounds to me like very corrupt process. Nobody starts shipping a product before it is authorized unless you know the the authorization is nothing more than a corrupt rubber stamp.

chair

You ought to do more than read mockingbird media reports which are nothing less than corporate propaganda.

There are multiple scientists calling these shots gene therapy for they do not produce what vaccine is supposed to create. The shots do not create immunity to coronavirus. And they do not stop a person from giving someone else the coronavirus. Thus, they are not vaccines. A vaccine is supposed to stop the infections. Why do you think there are all the warnings and statements about still having lockdowns and masks even though those don't work either?

The vaccines also turn our naturally broad spectrum immune system which work against any disease/infection into a single purpose system. Tuned to do one thing: stop a single variant of the coronavirus of which there are more than a thousand variants at present.

This "vaccine" was created, not from a virus, but from fragments of a virus. No entire virus has ever been isolated.

That you think these things are safe says you know nothing about the vaccine development cycle. Normal vaccine development takes at least 1 decade and up two decades. These were designed in less than a year. Think any shortcuts were taken? Did you know that all previous attempts to create mrna vaccines couldn't get past animal trials? One hundred percent of their test subjects died. So, they just bypassed all animal tests and went directly to testing on humans. All shots given are experimental therapy. Did you know that most health insurance will not cover any side effects as insurance does not cover medical experiments? These trials are going to be going on until 2022. That tells us right there that most side effects are completely unknown. This is unknown untested therapy being used for the first time on human beings. And you trust that?

Also, did you know these vaccines were already in the distribution system before the FDA issued it's EUA? Sounds to me like very corrupt process. Nobody starts shipping a product before it is authorized unless you know the the authorization is nothing more than a corrupt rubber stamp.

chair

The vaccine works. Period. Evidence: here, in Israel.
It is based on solid science. Ffreeloader- you are plain wrong, and need to read something besides weird conspiracy sites.

Hilltrot

Please explain how the fact that the Post lied about one conversation changes these words from another - words we all heard, even you (assuming you have cable under that rock):

This all started with Hilltrot arguing that claims that "Trump tried to overturn election in Georgia" constituted character assassination.

Au contraire, my hillbilly friend, they constitute character revelation.

Now, of course, Hilltrot has to dance, so he introduces a red herring.
No, I gave it as an example of one of your many tin-foil hat conspiracy theories. You swallowed your tin-foil hat conspiracy theory and owned it.

You're a 9/11 truther. None of your insults are worth diddly. You like tin-foil hat conspiracy theories as much as ffreeloader.

Gary K

Banned
The vaccine works. Period. Evidence: here, in Israel.
It is based on solid science. Ffreeloader- you are plain wrong, and need to read something besides weird conspiracy sites.
It's a conspiracy theory that the vaccines were created and released in less than a year?
It's a conspiracy theory that vaccine development normally takes between 1 and 2 decades?
It's a conspiracy theory that animal development was bypassed?
It's a conspiracy theory that you're told to keep on wearing masks?
It's a conspiracy theory that lock downs will continue?
It's a conspiracy theory that the mrna "vaccines" are experimental and never before used on human beings?
It's a conspiracy theory that medical insurance does not cover experimental medical treatments and any side effects?
It's a conspiracy theory that the reason vaccine development takes so long is that it takes years for vaccine side effects to show up?
It's a conspiracy theory that these "vaccines" will continue to be considered experimental until 2022?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

There is literally not a single thing you've said in this post that is true. I can't tell if you are intentionally lying or if you've just believed a bunch of lies and are parroting them because you have no discernment.

Either way, you've taken leave of your rational faculty and are a waste of time. Discussing it at all with you would only facilitate your spreading this utter nonsense even further which I am not willing to enable.

My only advice is for you to step away from the conspiracy theorists and read nothing at all about COVID-19 or the vaccines that isn't a jounal published scientific paper that includes the data collected along with the methods and procedures used to collect that data.

Clete

Gary K

Banned
There is literally not a single thing you've said in this post that is true. I can't tell if you are intentionally lying or if you've just believed a bunch of lies and are parroting them because you have no discernment.

Either way, you've taken leave of your rational faculty and are a waste of time. Discussing it at all with you would only facilitate your spreading this utter nonsense even further which I am not willing to enable.

My only advice is for you to step away from the conspiracy theorists and read nothing at all about COVID-19 or the vaccines that isn't a jounal published scientific paper that includes the data collected along with the methods and procedures used to collect that data.

Clete
Yeah. I didn't think you would actually want to get down to cases.

One of the top vaccine designers in the world came out this last month and said the vaccine rollout needed to stop immediately because if it doesn't it has the potential to wipe out the entire human race. This man has been inside of the virology world his entire career so he is not, what you would consider to be, anti-vaxxer. He's worked for Bill Gates. He's managed corporate vaccine companies. He has been the vaccine designer for multiple corporations and non-profits. He was the Senior Ebola Program manager for the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI). He knows he is destroying his career by speaking out, yet he's forced to do so by his conscience.

Here is a summary of his career:

Geert Vanden Bossche (DVM, PhD)​

Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development. Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness. Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech/ Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines.

Here's a link to what he published on March 13 of this year.

Refute it smart guy since you know so much.

And you would call him insane and say you know better than he does. You'd call him a conspiracy theorist when he's an insider and one of the best vaccine designers in the world. And you refuse to listen to the man even though if he's right it is the end of humanity as we know it. You'd take that risk without even giving the man a hearing. ***shakes head in wonder at the chosen blindness***

All you have is ad hominen attacks to make. You won/t dispute the evidence. You accept everything the mockingbird media says as truth even though you know they are a huge bunch of liars and have pumped out nothing but propaganda for years. They are the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. That just makes me shake my head in wonder.

The brainwashing of this world is almost complete because only very few people will question authority any more. Only very few of us will even begin to question the media, even though 90% of it is owned by 6 corporations so those six corrupt corporations control the narrative. And you think that is a good thing and that anyone who questions their narrative is crazy....

chair

The evidence, despite all the fear-mongering, is that vaccines in general work, and the COVID vaccines are no exception. How many smallpox cases have you heard of? Know anybody with Polio?

Gary K

Banned
The evidence, despite all the fear-mongering, is that vaccines in general work, and the COVID vaccines are no exception. How many smallpox cases have you heard of? Know anybody with Polio?
Polio? A scam. Pre vaccine at least 8 diseases were diagnosed under the umbrella of polio. The standard diagnosis? Two tests for paralysis 24 hours apart. No testing for poliomyelitis virus needed.

Post vaccine. Standard diagnosis? Two tests for paralysis 60 days apart meaning 2 months of continuous paralysis not 24 hours. Actual poliomyelitis virus had to be identified.

Think that dropped the number of polio cases?

Gary K

Banned
World's most famous case of polio wasn't actually polio it was Guillian Barre Syndrome.

Roosevelt's doctor, Robert W. Lovett, believed that the president had contracted the polio virus when he visited a Scout camp 13 days earlier. Dr Lovett was then the leading American doctor for polio. For him, fever and the crippling side effects were sufficient to diagnose the president with polio. The reason why all factors were pointed at polio, the disease was rampant during that period with several outbreaks reported during the previous summer in many cities. In addition, very little was known of the Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

Notice the polio diagnosis was made upon only 2 factors: fever and paralysis. No testing was done to identify the virus. This is what happened to millions of people. The diagnoses were not carefully done. Cause and effect was not carefully researched. And that was done by the most famous of the day polio doctor. How many doctors followed the example of the leading polio doctor of the day? Shoddy, slipshod work. Lovett diagnosed polio by guess and by golly.