His Feet Shall Stand on the Mount of Olives

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes, when the prophecy Zechariah 13:8-9 is fulfilled then what will emerge is the salvation of "all of Israel":

"blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins"
(Ro.11:25-27).​

That is when the following prophecy will be fulfilled:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

But that would simplify matters and make biblical prophecy 100% accurate!

balut55

The sword comes to every nation. The remnant shall be saved and I pray that more people are saved,gentile and Jewish.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

The United States is mystery Babylon. We will be destroyed in one hour after God is done using the minions. Yeshua is king. Read the Bible. (It becomes fallen angel habitat.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

We were given much. Our punishment will be great.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The United States is mystery Babylon. We will be destroyed in one hour after God is done using the minions. Yeshua is king. Read the Bible. (It becomes fallen angel habitat.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

We were given much. Our punishment will be great.

Where was the first Babylon, geography literal?

balut55

Yes. The United States will turn against Israel after the AC takes the ten kings out of power or actually when God allows it. But his Christian remnant is secured first.

musterion

Pope Francis is the Islamic Imam they have been waiting for.

latest

balut55

Jewish males. Yes.

These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb.

st of these verses is found in Matthew 2:16-18, “Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, … Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.”

God says don't cry for them.

Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.

balut55

males between twenty and fifty years of age). This would imply a population of about 3,000,000. The Census of David is said to have recorded 1,300,000 males over twenty years of age, which would imply a population of over 5,000,000. The number of exiles who

I have had experience on this before and some would argue the population at this time would not support this number. So I put some statistics for you all. Jesus is king. Read the Bible.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That postpones the new covenant which all of its other NT passages say is in operation right now.

It is also confuses Rom 11's ending by forcing it into a sequence instead of a cause and effect summary. The real Israel gets justified from sins (not restored to the land) in the partial blindness that has always been there from the beginning because God wants people to have faith; he does not do things with whole races at a time. The things Paul mentioned there from Isaiah came in Christ. They are written in future tense for the simple reason that Paul (and us) are in Isaiah's future.

The main feature of the Gospel and the new covenant is that of THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. If you know Rom 3, you know the righteousness of God is now availed to mankind in Christ.

How about you go bury your head deeper into the sand and quit writing against the grown ups!

Hint, do you know anything about the Qu'ran or Islamic sect Eschatology?

If you're still reading commentary written over 50 years ago... your sunk!

Commentary in general is worthless. Wake up child of God... be weary of scripture before your eyes!

World events are nothing short of amazing right now!

<(I)>