His Feet Shall Stand on the Mount of Olives

Jerry Shugart

Opinions please!

When will this prophecy be fulfilled?:

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east" (Zech.14:2-4).​

I can see only one place in the Scriptures when this will be fulfilled. Does anyone think that they know when it will be fulfilled?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Opinions please!

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east" (Zech.14:2-4).​

I can see only one place in the Scriptures when this will be fulfilled. Does anyone think that they know when it will be fulfilled?

Thanks!

Hmmmmmm,

This seems like another bread crumb like the one also present in Joel 3:2

john w

Hall of Fame
Opinions please!

Thanks!
Craigie Tet.: Fulfilled December 23, 1972 AD, which was really AD 1970, due to a Julian calendar error, via Franco Harris' "Immaculate Reception." Don't you believe the bible? You are all in denial.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Craigie Tet.: Fulfilled December 23, 1972 AD, which was really AD 1970, due to a Julian calendar error, via Franco Harris' "Immaculate Reception." Don't you believe the bible? You are all in denial.

franco-harris-at-1.jpg

Franco is the Messiah?

# Back to studying

# Daniel just got totally rewritten

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Opinions please!

Thanks!

Excellent OP!

Reposting to re assert Jerry's initial Verbiage

Oh! And Psalms 83 too!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Opinions please!

Thanks!

Re post of OP.

Bump

: )

Jerry Shugart

Hmmmmmm,

This seems like another bread crumb like the one also present in Joel 3:2

Close, but no cigar. However, here the Lord Jesus speaks of the judgment found at Joel 3:2:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats" (Mt.25:31-32).​

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Close, but no cigar. However, here the Lord Jesus speaks of the judgment found at Joel 3:2:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats" (Mt.25:31-32).​

Excellent point!

Where will that be?

#Close to.......

israel-1157540_960_720.jpg

Jerry Shugart

Where will that be?

No one is sure of the location of the Valley of Jehoshaphat. But let me give you a clue from the same chapter of Joel which can lead to the truth of when Zechariah 14:2-4 will be fulfilled:

"The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake"
(Joel 3:15-16).​

Check out the 24th chapter of Matthew and see if you can find that happening.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Eddie Haskell was the antichrist, and per Mayor STP, "The Great Trib" happened in the late 1960's, near AD 1970, when "The Andy Griffith Show" went from black and white, to color. And Warren Ferguson was the false prophet.

Darn-it John W!

Slow down... I have to get my bible, high-lighters and pens.

Is that in 4th Daniel chapter 5 or 6?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No one is sure of the location of the Valley of Jehoshaphat. But let me give you a clue from the same chapter of Joel which can lead to the truth of when Zechariah 14:2-4 will be fulfilled:

"The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake"

I will be back in a bit. Matthew 24 as soon as I get back

: )

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION],

Wow!!! Every time I read that, I am overwhelmed by how much Jesus clearly prophesied!

There won't be a quick response. Perhaps I'll chew on it and look at each section. This OP is going to explode!

So much positive and exciting potential!

I will be away for a bit, but I am super excited to discuss Matthew 24 with you. I am seriously interested in your thoughts on it and everyone else's for that matter!

Until later, I'll be back and link to your Matthew 24 link.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

OK,

So back to it. In the 24th chapter of Matthew it seems to solidify the locational importance of the OP verses! It seems verses 15 and 16 are absolutely amazing! It goes and links location to the Daniel prophecy.

This is my current understanding. What do you think Jerry?

Jerry Shugart

What do you think Jerry?

I think that it will be here when Zechariah 14:2-4 will be fulfilled:

"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Mt.24:21-22).​

The Lord Jesus will intervene at this time and in that way those days will be shortened. Then after the tribulation there will be signs in the sky and then the Lord Jesus will be seen in the sky (Mt.24:29-30).

And this passage I quoted earlier, shows that after the signs are seen in the sky He will be leaving Jerusalem:

"The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake" (Joel 3:15-16).​

So when the Lord Jesus will be seen in the sky He will be coming from Jerusalem:

"and then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky. Then all the tribes of the eretz will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory" (Mt.24:30).​