Hillary forfeited her right to "personal" emails

republicanchick

Hillary may be a lot of things, but she is not dumb (at least not in the absolute sense)

she knew when she decided to use a personal account for gov business that that was against the rules and that some day the gov might ask for the emails (hope they do; the press has)

When you work for the gov, you have less privacy than people who don't... you are working for the PUBLIC and... helloooo... things are public... your work in office is NOT a private thing..

therefore, she needs to give up ALL her emails, even the "personal" ones.. so called. She can delete all she wants, the emails are find-able.

I find it AMUSING (in a strange, rather depressing kind of way) that during Hillary's speech, she was standing in front of a wall on which was written, right off to her right, the word "Security"

accident?:noway:

hmmmm...

In any case, the nation's security trumps her so called privacy... which she gave up, to some extent, by working for the gov

maybe instead of being Sec of State, she should have stayed home and baked cookies for the Billmeister... et al

___

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not think it wise to require our top officials to play poker in the international diplomacy arena with all their cards exposed. In fact I think that is downright stupid.

republicanchick

I do not think it wise to require our top officials to play poker in the international diplomacy arena with all their cards exposed. In fact I think that is downright stupid.

not sure I get what u are saying

but a personal email is more easily hacked... and WAS hacked in this case..

So... she obviously was playing fast & loose with the nation's security

__

republicanchick

so how is it not a crime?

she has kept gov documents from the gov

she has no right to do that.. and the rules are wimpy. They should DEMAND on pain of dire consequences that the records be kept in gov.. and that We the people have FOIA access 2 them..

the rules, in other words, should be LAWS

___