Hey, Anna, here's an opportunity to criticize a Democrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary K

Banned
This woman left Boston in November and won't return to Boston where she is the medical director for the city until sometime this summer. Really? During a pandemic the medical director for a city as large as Boston leaves for months? And I'll bet you have no criticism for her at all. Cruz leaves for a couple of days when he has no power and no heat and you want to crucify him. Let's see just how even-handed you are.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Democrats are allowed to be hypocrites because their intentions are good (supposedly). What's important is that they say the right words not that they do the right things. The fact that you point out the conflict between their actions and their words is only going to be interpreted by the leftist as your own callousness and bigotry. It's going to be seen as you trying to tear down the good people so that evil can flourish.

If any crisis was ever solved, how would that profit a liberal politician who derives their power from the existence of the crisis? Which problem that the left has been promising their voters that they'd fix has ever been improved, never mind actually fixed? I'm over fifty years old and the left has been promising to fix the exact same "injustices" for more than twice as long as I've been alive! Where is the voter who's life is actually better because of a liberal policy? I say "actually better" because I don't count women who have more of other people's money because they kicked their child's father out of the home and / or murdered their baby.

The answer there is obvious but I don't ask it to persuade any leftist because I know for a fact that it will not do so. It won't do so for the same reason that pointing out their own hypocrisy won't have any effect. That reason being that the left doesn't operate logically. They are not interested in what makes sense, they're interested in what feels better. They aren't interested in kindness, they're interested in being nice, which is to say that they aren't interested in acting in someone else's best interest but rather in whatever manner makes them more comfortable. It's about feelings not results. They want to treat symptoms, not cure social ills. Curing the illness would be hard, it would take effort and be difficult and it is therefore mean spirited and bigoted.

Of course,this focus on feelings is only true of the leftist who isn't a politician. The politician has evolved passed caring about feelings. For the leftist politician it is about power and the extent to which they give a damn about what people feel is only the extent to which people vote based on their feelings and even that is only the case because they still have to deal with elections in this country. If they could render elections meaningless, they'd do it in a hot second and indeed, they have already succeeded in rendering elections moot to a much larger degree than most anyone would want to admit.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This woman left Boston in November and won't return to Boston where she is the medical director for the city until sometime this summer. Really? During a pandemic the medical director for a city as large as Boston leaves for months? And I'll bet you have no criticism for her at all. Cruz leaves for a couple of days when he has no power and no heat and you want to crucify him. Let's see just how even-handed you are.

1. TOL frowns on call-out threads.

2. If I don't answer your OP it might drive you a little more crazy. You might stomp around and make wild accusations about why I'm not answering your OP. It might be entertaining.

3. If you haven't guessed by now, I don't plan on answering.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned

2. If I don't answer your OP it might drive you a little more crazy. You might stomp around and make wild accusations about why I'm not answering your OP. It might be entertaining.

I already knew you wouldn't. I just wanted you to acknowledge it one way or another. You did so mission accomplished. The lack of integrity is appalling.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Democrats are allowed to be hypocrites because their intentions are good (supposedly). What's important is that they say the right words not that they do the right things. The fact that you point out the conflict between their actions and their words is only going to be interpreted by the leftist as your own callousness and bigotry. It's going to be seen as you trying to tear down the good people so that evil can flourish.
So someone like Rusha will accuse someone on the right of callousness and bigotry, but...:

If any crisis was ever solved, how would that profit a liberal politician who derives their power from the existence of the crisis? Which problem that the left has been promising their voters that they'd fix has ever been improved, never mind actually fixed? I'm over fifty years old and the left has been promising to fix the exact same "injustices" for more than twice as long as I've been alive! Where is the voter who's life is actually better because of a liberal policy? I say "actually better" because I don't count women who have more of other people's money because they kicked their child's father out of the home and / or murdered their baby.

The answer there is obvious but I don't ask it to persuade any leftist because I know for a fact that it will not do so. It won't do so for the same reason that pointing out their own hypocrisy won't have any effect. That reason being that the left doesn't operate logically. They are not interested in what makes sense, they're interested in what feels better. They aren't interested in kindness, they're interested in being nice, which is to say that they aren't interested in acting in someone else's best interest but rather in whatever manner makes them more comfortable. It's about feelings not results. They want to treat symptoms, not cure social ills. Curing the illness would be hard, it would take effort and be difficult and it is therefore mean spirited and bigoted.
... it is exactly they that are callous and bigoted.

This is rule number 3 of a leftist - always accuse your opposition of what you are guilty of.

Of course,this focus on feelings is only true of the leftist who isn't a politician. The politician has evolved passed caring about feelings. For the leftist politician it is about power and the extent to which they give a damn about what people feel is only the extent to which people vote based on their feelings and even that is only the case because they still have to deal with elections in this country. If they could render elections meaningless, they'd do it in a hot second and indeed, they have already succeeded in rendering elections moot to a much larger degree than most anyone would want to admit.
Which brings us to rules 1 and 2 - Leftists always lie which means when they say they care they know they don't, and leftists always double-down which means when they get caught they will do whatever they got caught doing even more.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

HA!!!

If you had an answer, a whole herd of wild horses couldn't get between you and your computer keyboard!

Gary K

Banned
Yay for you!
It's just too bad you couldn't demonstrate integrity. People like you are destroying the world, and not a one of you could care less about the consequences of your behavior. I'm not angry. I'm sad for all of humanity that practices what you do. It means no heaven for all who practice this behavior. You're coming to a very bad end, and you so love deceit and treachery rather than truth, but it doesn't bother you in the least.

Your priorities are so warped that you're killing yourself. And here I thought I have been self-destructive in my lifetime. Your self-destructiveness has me beaten by a mile. I'm saddened far more than you will ever understand.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's just too bad you couldn't demonstrate integrity. People like you are destroying the world, and not a one of you could care less about the consequences of your behavior. I'm not angry. I'm sad for all of humanity that practices what you do. It means no heaven for all who practice this behavior. You're coming to a very bad end, and you so love deceit and treachery rather than truth, but it doesn't bother you in the least.

Your priorities are so warped that you're killing yourself. And here I thought I have been self-destructive in my lifetime. Your self-destructiveness has me beaten by a mile. I'm saddened far more than you will ever understand.

I don't demonstrate on command. Get over your pontificating self.

ffreeloader
Yorzhik
Clete
ok doser

Wonder if there will be a fifth mansplainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.