Heads with which they inflict injury

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Heads with which they inflict injury.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Revelation 9:17-19
17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

This is the interpretation:
The colors red, yellow, and blue are military designations. The horses are tanks, and the tails are trailers carrying mini nukes.

Nuclear warhead definition: A warhead containing a fission or fusion bomb.

Mini nuclear bombs: A tactical nuclear weapon (TNW) or non-strategic nuclear weapon is a nuclear weapon, generally smaller in its explosive power, which is designed to be used on a battlefield in military situations, mostly with friendly forces in proximity and perhaps even on contested friendly territory.

A neutron bomb: Officially defined as a type of enhanced radiation weapon (ERW), is a low yield thermonuclear weapon designed to maximize lethal neutron radiation in the immediate vicinity of the blast while minimizing the physical power of the blast itself.[/FONT]

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.

The colors red, yellow, and blue are military designations. The horses are tanks, and the tails are trailers carrying mini nukes.

Mini nuclear bombs: A tactical nuclear weapon (TNW) or non-strategic nuclear weapon is a nuclear weapon, generally smaller in its explosive power, which is designed to be used on a battlefield in military situations, mostly with friendly forces in proximity and perhaps even on contested friendly territory.

A neutron bomb: Officially defined as a type of enhanced radiation weapon (ERW), is a low yield thermonuclear weapon designed to maximize lethal neutron radiation in the immediate vicinity of the blast while minimizing the physical power of the blast itself.[/FONT]

I have some questions for you, Cherub:

1) Do you really believe that Christ will return soon? Or are you only trying to make the readers on TOL believe it to make yourself feel better?

2) Do you think the Rapture wil be in the next 5 years?

3) Can I give you USD$500 today and I get all your worldly possessions 5 years from today? or perhaps 10 years, if you're doubting yourself now? what about $5000? $5,000,000? Considering that if you're right, you won't need any of it, you'll be in heaven.

I'm going to give you two reasons why you're wrong:

1) The Lord's return has been imminent for the past 2000 years, He could have come at any moment.

2) The APOSTLES believed it was imminent, and they wrote it in the New Testament.

There is no prerequisite in the Bible for Christ's return.

CherubRam

1) Do you really believe that Christ will return soon? Or are you only trying to make the readers on TOL believe it to make yourself feel better?

3) Can I give you USD$500 today and I get all your worldly possessions 5 years from today? or perhaps 10 years, if you're doubting yourself now? what about $5000? $5,000,000? Considering that if you're right, you won't need any of it, you'll be in heaven.

1) The Lord's return has been imminent for the past 2000 years, He could have come at any moment.

2) The APOSTLES believed it was imminent, and they wrote it in the New Testament.

[FONT=&quot]I come in the name of Yahwah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:26[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.) From the house of (the Lord / Yahwah) we bless you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:39[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 13:35[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 46:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 48:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 12:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Habakkuk 2:2-3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 10:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 6:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Peter 3:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:19-20[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations.

Truth is made known by reason of the facts[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
[FONT=&quot]I come in the name of Yahwah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:26[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.) From the house of (the Lord / Yahwah) we bless you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:39[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 13:35[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 46:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 48:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 12:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Habakkuk 2:2-3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 10:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 6:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Peter 3:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:19-20[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations.

Truth is made known by reason of the facts[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Thanks for not answering my questions or addressing my points. Here, I'll ask them again. Could you please answer them this time?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:kook:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

CherubRam

Thanks for not answering my questions or addressing my points. Here, I'll ask them again. Could you please answer them this time?

I did answer your questions that were not too stupid.
You said:
And I said:
Matthew 23:39
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”

Luke 13:35
Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”

The prophecy Christ gave was an overview.

Christ can not come until certain prophecies are fulfilled first.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I did answer your questions that were not too stupid.
You said:
And I said:
Matthew 23:39
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”

Luke 13:35
Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of (the Lord / Yahwah.)’”

The prophecy Christ gave was an overview.

Christ can not come until certain prophecies are fulfilled first.

Right, but that still doesn't answer my questions.

The Apostles seemed to think (and even wrote) that Christ's return was imminent. How do account for that? There was even a rumor that John wouldn't die until Christ returned (which Jesus addressed and corrected). So what, is John still alive today? No, of course not. He died expecting Christ to return within his lifetime. So what gives?

glorydaz

The Apostles seemed to think (and even wrote) that Christ's return was imminent. How do account for that? There was even a rumor that John wouldn't die until Christ returned (which Jesus addressed and corrected). So what, is John still alive today? No, of course not. He died expecting Christ to return within his lifetime. So what gives?

It's like knowing a baby is going to be born....it must come soon. But the days drag by, and once labor seems to begin, it can be false. Even once labor begins in earnest, it seems to take forever. It seems like the pains cannot get any worse, but they do. The perfect time will arrive...never fear.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It's like knowing a baby is going to be born....it must come soon. But the days drag by, and once labor seems to begin, it can be false. Even once labor begins in earnest, it seems to take forever. It seems like the pains cannot get any worse, but they do. The perfect time will arrive...never fear.

Oh I know, but I don't think Cherub knows.

CherubRam

Matthew 25:5
The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, “There will be no more delay!

I see no problem
John 21:22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”