Has Meshak hired herself a Ghost Writer?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm hoping someday Meshak will come to her senses and jettison some or all
of her ignorant ways, and join hands with reality? Maybe, that's just wishful
thinking on my part? Even, Meshak could quite possibly, have an 'epiphany'
at some point, and say to herself; "I sure was a 'dullard' before but now, I'm
gonna change my way of thinking and join the human race!"

musterion

Meshak's routine is either a stupid troll act she can't pull off consistently (why she would do it for so long becomes another question), or it's more than one person (which raises the same question), or she's mentally unbalanced and should be being cared for by family. For me, that's the simplest explanation...she's insane if not demonized. There is NO WAY she can be the way she is here and NOT be the same way in real life. Either her family is not monitoring her closely enough or they're sick of her bitter lunacy, ignoring her and leaving her to bug people online so she leaves them alone.

In any case, she boldly rejects the Gospel of the grace of God as a lie. Unless she repents of that, which shows no sign of happening, she can only get worse.

Thunder's Muse

What does your post mean?

LA

It means, I think Meshak is being less than honest.

A person does not go from badly written, broken English with no grammar and misused words to being able to write fluently with a large vocabulary and perfect grammar, from one post to another.

Now, unless there is an app that can correct someone's writing so dramatically, Meshak is having us all on.

And if she's playing us, she's playing you too.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak's routine is either a stupid troll act she can't pull off consistently (why she would do it for so long becomes another question), or it's more than one person (which raises the same question), or she's mentally unbalanced and should be being cared for by family. For me, that's the simplest explanation...she's insane if not demonized. There is NO WAY she can be the way she is here and NOT be the same way in real life. Either her family is not monitoring her closely enough or they're sick of her bitter lunacy, ignoring her and leaving her to bug people online so she leaves them alone.

In any case, she boldly rejects the Gospel of the grace of God as a lie. Unless she repents of that, which shows no sign of happening, she can only get worse.

Excellent assessment!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It means, I think Meshak is being less than honest.

A person does not go from badly written, broken English with no grammar and misused words to being able to write fluently with a large vocabulary and perfect grammar, from one post to another.

Now, unless there is an app that can correct someone's writing so dramatically, Meshak is having us all on.

And if she's playing us, she's playing you too.

There's also a possibility that, LA wrote some of Meshaks
postings? He/she may be the actually; Ghost Writer?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's extremely hard to believe a human being could
possibly be as hardheaded, ignorant, self-centered,
and just plain dumb, like Meshak appears? It's
almost like someone created a fictional character
and is playing it, to the hilt?