HAPPY PURIM

WatchmanOnTheWall

HAPPY PURIM

Today is day 15 in the 13th month (Adar 2). Most people follow the wrong Jewish calendar but God's Calendar is known to a minority.

Look out of the window and you might see a full moon? It is the 15th day since the moon first became visible from Jerusalem and it's the 13th month since the barley ripened in Judah. If this means nothing to you then you don't know what God's Calendar is all about.

If you'd like to learn more there are many websites that teach more about this subject:

Robert Nicholas - The Christians Guide To The Bible:
https://guidetothebible.wordpress.com/start-reading-the-book/

Robert-Aaron Richmond explains from scripture how God’s Calendar works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJq8tKvnemU

John D Keyser – founder of Hope of Israel ministries:
http://www.hope-of-israel.org/sabtosat.htm

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Happy Purim
hvxbmAAQVDOcBo7mbf8V.gif
Esth. 9:26–28

clefty

All you have to do is believe in Jesus and you will be saved. You don't even need a calendar!

Even He looked at the calendar...

We do because He did...

Oh and not to become saved...

Especially Purim...Purim is not of Yah but a man made tradition...Purim just makes you drunk...lol...and gives precedent to make other man made traditions...

Interesting fact:

Loopholes were made for Jews and Catholics during prohibition so they could have access to alcohol...you know, "for their services and holy days"...it made a lot of Catholics and Jews rich it did...Kennedys and Seagrams et al...

WatchmanOnTheWall

Even He looked at the calendar...

We do because He did...

Oh and not to become saved...

Especially Purim...Purim is not of Yah but a man made tradition...Purim just makes you drunk...lol...and gives precedent to make other man made traditions...

Interesting fact:

Loopholes were made for Jews and Catholics during prohibition so they could have access to alcohol...you know, "for their services and holy days"...it made a lot of Catholics and Jews rich it did...Kennedys and Seagrams et al...
That's right, this is the one time of year that it is kosher for Jews to get drunk. Ever wondered why Jesus turned gallons of water into wine? Cause it's not the why but the when;)
Happy Purim!

WatchmanOnTheWall

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 12-17. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

The full moon was seen here in Tacoma, Washington, in the United States of America, Shishi of last week, Adar 15.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 12-17. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

The full moon was seen here in Tacoma, Washington, in the United States of America, Shishi of last week, Adar 15.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's months are counted from new moon, not when full moon is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God's months are counted from new moon, not when full moon is.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

Correct. But I already knew which day it was. And you are saying, have said I believe, that Adar 15 is a full moon.

How do we know when Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and the Feast of Tabernacles is, Sukkot? What does the Scripture say about this? Yes, Rosh Chodesh is important. We currently do not have a temple standing.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

Correct. But I already knew which day it was. And you are saying, have said I believe, that Adar 15 is a full moon.

How do we know when Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and the Feast of Tabernacles is, Sukkot? What does the Scripture say about this? Yes, Rosh Chodesh is important. We currently do not have a temple standing.

Shalom.

Jacob

Don't need a temple to sight the new moon from Jerusalem.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The two witness of the new moon could be any man and the moon is still here.
Shalom.

I do not know that you are correct. I do know that it had to be in temple times, when the temple was standing. After there were two witnesses everyone could know that it was a new month once it was concluded. It was then announced. This may have been through the setting of fires that could be seen until the surrounding area or all Israel knew. This is interesting if people already had fires going. I do not know this, that, to be the case.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

I do not know that you are correct. I do know that it had to be in temple times, when the temple was standing. After there were two witnesses everyone could know that it was a new month once it was concluded. It was then announced. This may have been through the setting of fires that could be seen until the surrounding area or all Israel knew. This is interesting if people already had fires going. I do not know this, that, to be the case.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Calendar never stops.