Green Energy

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I guess it will take another couple of weeks for the world economy to feel the impact of church coffers being remitted to the Vatican. It happens at the end of every fiscal year, but who knows, maybe this year it will do us all in. I'll check back later and we'll see what transpires.
Gotcha!...I shall stand vigil and meditate on the strange and mysterious ways of the Vatican.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Well, to be fair we are still kinda in the "shortly thereafter" time period.
Still no signs of that global financial collapse @ffreeloader promised us. I'm calling this one another whackjob conspiracy theory with no substance to it.

Speaking of which, I couldn't help but notice that @ffreeloader flamed out just as it was becoming undeniably obvious that the Ukrainian military was beating Putin's military. That guy was wrong about everything. @ffreeloader had too much egg on his face to stick around this place.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Still no signs of that global financial collapse @ffreeloader promised us. I'm calling this one another whackjob conspiracy theory with no substance to it.

Speaking of which, I couldn't help but notice that @ffreeloader flamed out just as it was becoming undeniably obvious that the Ukrainian military was beating Putin's military. That guy was wrong about everything. @ffreeloader had too much egg on his face to stick around this place.
:sneaky: I found it more than slightly amusing the way he could find a reason to attack people who were fundamentally agreeing with him. Even if you agreed with him fully, he would assign you a viewpoint he hated just for general purposes. :unsure: