God's wrath begins with Antichrist

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
This is the true meaning of Peter's saying that judgement begins with the house of God. People love to puzzle their brains with the Apocalypse but the open statements of Paul are very clear and easy to understand.

Antichrist will sit in the temple and declare that he is himself God and the Lord will destroy him in an instant by His power and His coming. This is the beginning of God's wrath.

Antichrist will not come up to Jerusalem alone, he will come up with a mighty, massive army, from all the nations that he will be in control of. It is upon them that God's fury will be poured.

Now you can understand two things

First you can understand why Israel is being gathered and will be fully gathered, it is on THEIR behalf that God is going to come and fight.

Second you can understand why the rapture or gathering of the church, there is NO WAY that God will pour His fury upon the nations while the church is there.

The tribulation is something quite different, all these things happen not at the beginning of Antichrist's career but at the end, before he sits in the temple Paul says "he will oppose everything called god"

He is going to do his best [or his worst] to stamp out religion...ALL religion. That is the tribulation, the great tribulation or the great endtime persecution which Jesus warned about.

beameup

I [Jesus] am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive[Antichrist]. John 5:43

I believe that most Jews will worship this man, the False-Messiah.
Their main taboo today is that it is "idolatry" to worship a man, but
that is exactly what they are going to do. Supernatural signs, miracles and
wonders will cause them to break this 2,000 year old "taboo". How ironic...

And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of YHWH am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. And Joshua did so. Joshua 5:14-15
It seems that Joshua had no problem worshipping "a man"... neither did Abraham.

Last edited:

Prizebeatz1

The AntiChrist is symbolism for the personality. More specifically it symbolizes the collective personality or civilization. It is an identity we inherit through our relationships. We identify with the child-parent dynamic and this is embedded into the system all around us. It's in the school systems, the financial systems, the social systems, the military systems, the judicial systems. We automatically buy into the system without even thinking about it. The enemy prefers us not to know anything about it because its main weapon is secrecy. We all play role in giving power to this unconscious dynamic. The AntiChrist is us.

Last edited:

chair

I believe that most Jews will worship this man, the False-Messiah.
Their main taboo today is that it is "idolatry" to worship a man, but
that is exactly what they are going to do. Supernatural signs, miracles and
wonders will cause them to break this 2,000 year old "taboo". How ironic...

You believe utter nonsense. Your hatred of Jews is causing you to make up all sorts of ridiculous things.

Get a hold of yourself. Just because Jews don't believe in your man-god doesn't make them evil.

beameup

You believe utter nonsense. Your hatred of Jews is causing you to make up all sorts of ridiculous things.

Get a hold of yourself. Just because Jews don't believe in your man-god doesn't make them evil.

I'm just quoting the Bible, and the obvious conclusions therein:
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away [departure] first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 1 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Satan/Devil is real, whether you choose to believe it or not. See Job chapter 1.

chair

I'm just quoting the Bible, and the obvious conclusions therein:

Satan/Devil is real, whether you choose to believe it or not makes no difference.

Whatever.
Your kind of anti-Jewish fantasies have proven to be quite dangerous in the real world. Look at what you are doing: you are condemning Jews for something that theoretically they may do in the future- not for anything they have done.

beameup

Whatever.
Your kind of anti-Jewish fantasies have proven to be quite dangerous in the real world. Look at what you are doing: you are condemning Jews for something that theoretically they may do in the future- not for anything they have done.

Quoting from the Bible, it's not "opinion" or "fantasy". There is a lot of prophecy in the Tanakh concerning this topic.
A "Messiah" will come with Powers and will promise to fulfill all the current expectations. My comments are common knowledge among Bible believers.

PS: Ezekiel 37 is 1/2 fulfilled...The Temple Institute has all things prepared...

Prizebeatz1

Quoting from the Bible, it's not "opinion" or "fantasy". There is a lot of prophecy in the Tanakh concerning this topic.
A "Messiah" will come with Powers and will promise to fulfill all the current expectations. My comments are common knowledge among Bible believers.

PS: Ezekiel 37 is 1/2 fulfilled...The Temple Institute has all things prepared...

Perhaps it's not a literal interpretation.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

beameup

Perhaps it's not a literal interpretation.

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves [foreign countries], and cause you to come up out of your graves[foreign countries], and bring you into the land of Israel. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves [foreign nations], O my people, and brought you up out of your graves [foreign nations], And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. Ezekiel 37:12-14

Ezekiel 37 is 1/2 fulfilled...The Temple Institute has all things prepared...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Well, not all things. They don't know where the Temple was located.

I'm not sure the State of Israel will keep control of east Jerusalem, especially if Hillary is elected.

chair

it is opinion and fantasy, even if you base it on your warped understanding of a book.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Wouldn't the anti Christ be symbolic of the personality which dwells in our body which is the temple of God? What is your version of the anti-Christ?

Satan is the adversary and is the prince of the power of the air blowing smoke into the mind of people lest they be converted.
(Ephesians 2:2)

Prizebeatz1

Satan is the adversary and is the prince of the power of the air blowing smoke into the mind of people lest they be converted.
(Ephesians 2:2)

We're getting warmer. What is the adversary to that which is infinite and eternal?

Prizebeatz1

Speak for yourself.

You're pretty big on symbolism

The personality will not admit that it is itself the problem. It has too much to lose and it's too proud to admit it. Feel the level of resistance. There is a feeling of being stuck to that resistance. We don't feel we could escape it even if we tried.

The attachment to that resistance is the AntiChrist. That intense energy is the power that we have unintentionally given it. The harder we try to break free the more we give it power. One must be willing to let go of the struggle to hold on to anything at all but first we have to recognize how and why it blocks us from the dimensions of infinity and eternity. It is more than a full time job but those who overcome are rewarded by becoming one with infinite and eternal richness and divinity. There is not a speck of a doubt but one has to find this out for them self to believe it.

I'm only big on symbolism because the truth goes beyond human communication.

beameup

Well, not all things. They don't know where the Temple was located.

I'm not sure the State of Israel will keep control of east Jerusalem, especially if Hillary is elected.

There is a "triggering event" on the horizon.
Doesn't Israel always extend their borders everytime they are attacked????

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves [Gentile nations], and bring you into the land of Israel. Ezekiel 37:12

Interplanner

There is a "triggering event" on the horizon.
Doesn't Israel always extend their borders everytime they are attacked????

The Ezek passage was about Israel, and there is no prophetic significance to modern Israel, because any OT passage that speaks about an eventual restoration always spoke of the mighty work of the Spirit, too. And there is none of that in modern Israel, not in the sense of Acts 2. It is great for Israel to be there, to contrast with all those shari'a countries. But there is no 2nd program running in the Bible, that validates a 'secular' stage of the people Israel. The Spirit of the Lord came in the Pentecost event and has been at work in the mission of the Gospel since. As Joel 2 says, those were the days anticipated.