God's grace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You just decided that, didn't you? You weren't a Jew when you were here before....right?
Shalom.

I was a Christian at some time or some point here, but I am a Jew now.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I was a Christian at some time or some point here, but I am a Jew now.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

So you identify as a Jew just like a person might identify as a boy when they are actually a girl, correct?

When you were here before, you weren't sure about many things, and you still aren't sure about many things. It looks to me like identifying as a Jew hasn't really helped you figure things out, has it?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you identify as a Jew just like a person might identify as a boy when they are actually a girl, correct?

When you were here before, you weren't sure about many things, and you still aren't sure about many things. It looks to me like identifying as a Jew hasn't really helped you figure things out, has it?
He's identifying as something much worse.

Galatians 3:2-3 KJV
(2) This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
(3) Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

I do not know how to answer your post. I am male, a boy, a man. I am a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Galatians 5:1-8 KJV
(1) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
(2) Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
(3) For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
(4) Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
(5) For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
(6) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
(7) Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?
(8) This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, young man, you won't find God by attempting to keep the Jewish Law.
Shalom.

I do keep the Law. But I know who God is.

I am 36 years old. I do not know if you meant boy or young man or if you would take either of these back, knowing this.

Shalom.

Jacob