God Save Me!

Cntrysner

From what?

Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

So, it should be....God save me from myself.

It is not that we love God but that he loved us first and sent Christ to bare our sins.

If we say we are not sinners then the truth is not in us and this is the first order of understanding to receive the gift of eternal life. The most is on the table by choice which is the only rock on which we can stand but the first which is without hope must still remain and that is wisdom in the book. There is none righteous, but One.

There is no I after the I am. If you understand then only from your knees should you speak.

I too am at fault and judge myself as I.

I was circumcised as a child.
I was water baptized as a man to fit in with church order.
I gave tithes beyond the required percentage by law.
I took three years off work and read scripture and my wife was patient.
I witnessed and cast my pearls before strangers, friends, and family on Spirit milk.
I tried to force my I on my brother as he failed as a father multiple times with multiple wives.
I took my drug addicted sister to church after she suffered the death of her first begotten son.
I contended with my pentecost family that held to generations of works, signs and fabricated wonders and felt their spit on my face.

I learned the hard way that I am nothing, and so I hit my knees as such and let Him.

I am no theologian, no philosopher, no purveyor of eloquent words and can't even maintain proper sentence structure.

All I can do that has reflection is give God all the glory and script by script judge myself to the point I need to fall on my knees before, I , will see God's power reflect His will.

Mat_5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
2Co_12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Php_3:15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.