God is not a man

CherubRam

God is not a man

God is not a man: In Numbers 23:19; "God is not a man..." defies the possibility that Yahshua The Messiah is God. The text states that: Yahwah is not an ("iys / man) that He should lie, nor the son of (Adam / Man")...

Malachi 3:6
I (the LORD / Yahwah) do not change...

Hosea 11:9
I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I devastate Ephraim again. For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you.

Psalm 80:17
Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself.

Matthew 26:64
"Yes, it is as you say," Yahshua replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Matthew 22:41
41While the Pharisees were gathered together, Yahshua asked them, 42"What do you think about the Messiah ? Whose son is he?" "The son of David," they replied. 43He said to them, "How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him 'lord'? For he says, 44" 'The Lord said to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet." 45If then David calls him 'lord,' how can he be his son?"

Matthew 1:1
[ The Genealogy of Yahshua the Messiah ] This is the genealogy of Yahshua the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:

Matthew 1:20
But after he had considered this, an (angel/ messenger) of (the Lord / Yahwah) appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:27
to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David.

John 10:36
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

John 13:16
Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

John 14:28
“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Philippians 2:5-7
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Messiah Yahshua: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
That word "equal" could be translated in other words, such as, "equated," or "counted," or "equality."And the word robbery can translate as "obtainable." If Yahshua states that "The Father is greater than I" and refers to his Father in prayer as "You, the only true God," in (John 17:3.) It's kind of obvious that he's not equal to the one who sent him. "God exalted him," he did not exalt himself !

Here is an alternate reading of Philippians 2:6. Who being in the form of God did not think equality with God as obtainable.

God is the name of no one because it is a title. There are many gods, real, or imagined. Scholars insert the article "a" whenever they think it should apply. God, or, a god. All of the sons of God are gods because they have life immortal. Yahshua said he was a son of God, so therefore he was a god. Nowhere in scripture does Yahshua ever say he is the Father or Holy Spirit, whom the Father is the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit also being a name title and not a personal name. Yahwah informs us of only one personal name for Himself, and that name is Yahwah.

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.

13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you. That is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Last edited:

CherubRam

Philippians 2:6. New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

a. Footnotes: Philippians 2:6 Or, in the form of.

CherubRam

Numbers 23:19. King James Version (KJV)
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Scriptures literally states that God is not a man and that He does not change.

God's Truth

Numbers 23:19. King James Version (KJV)
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Scriptures literally states that God is not a man and that He does not change.

Jesus was no mere man.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Son of God, who created our world and many others, incarnate as one of his own co-created humans. Jesus was and is forevermore both human and divine. The Jews didn't know and were to religiously proud to learn more. His heavenly name is Michael.

CherubRam

The Son of God, who created our world and many others, incarnate as one of his own co-created humans. Jesus was and is forevermore both human and divine. The Jews didn't know and were to religiously proud to learn more. His heavenly name is Michael.
The bible states that Yahshua was with God before and during creation. There is no mention of Yahshua taking part in the creation. However Yahshua often took part in dealing with mankind. Michael is a flesh and blood man born in the last days. Jude 1:9 is a Gnostic corruption added to the book of Jude.

God's Truth

In Christ's own words he states that he is (a god) chosen by the Father. Yahwah did not send Himself, He sent His son.

When a person comes forth from someone---that person is called a daughter---or a son.

Jesus came forth from God, so he is called a Son.

Remember God is invisible and lives in unapproachable light. God also made Himself a body and then He made everything through that body.

There are three, God invisible, God with a body, and the Spirit which flows forth from God without limit.

Humans are flesh, but they are also spirit.

Jesus is God the Father in the flesh, because Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God Himself.

Our spirits are our spirits; Jesus' Spirit is God's Spirit.

There is ONLY ONE SPIRIT, and that Spirit is God the Father's Spirit.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The bible states that Yahshua was with God before and during creation. There is no mention of Yahshua taking part in the creation. However Yahshua often took part in dealing with mankind. Michael is a flesh and blood man born in the last days. Jude 1:9 is a Gnostic corruption added to the book of Jude.

Before Moses there was no Bible. The Bible doesn't mention tennis racquets but I'm sure I've seen them.

John saw Christ Michael in his vision on Patmos.

CherubRam

Before Moses there was no Bible. The Bible doesn't mention tennis racquets but I'm sure I've seen them.

John saw Christ Michael in his vision on Patmos.
Revelation 1:19-20.
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations. It was a vision of the future written in a parable.

CherubRam

When a person comes forth from someone---that person is called a daughter---or a son.

Jesus came forth from God, so he is called a Son.

Remember God is invisible and lives in unapproachable light. God also made Himself a body and then He made everything through that body.

There are three, God invisible, God with a body, and the Spirit which flows forth from God without limit.

Humans are flesh, but they are also spirit.

Jesus is God the Father in the flesh, because Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God Himself.

Our spirits are our spirits; Jesus' Spirit is God's Spirit.

There is ONLY ONE SPIRIT, and that Spirit is God the Father's Spirit.
Show us the scriptures that state Christ is the Holy Father or Holy Spirit.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]It is impossible for Michael to be Christ. (Yahshua)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 12:7-11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels (messengers) fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels (messengers) fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven (in Genesis God calls the earth heaven) any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels (messengers) were cast out with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

So how did Michael and his angels (messengers) overcome Satan?

Answer: By the Blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony.

So if Michael and his messengers overcame Satan by the blood of the LAMB, then how is that Michael is the Lamb?
[/FONT]

God's Truth

Scriptures that say Jesus is God the Father:

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth. 1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Jesus says those who overcome he will be their GOD and they will be his CHILDREN.

See Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says when you SEE him, you have SEEN the Father.

See John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him." John 14:9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God says Jesus will be called God, Father, and Holy Spirit. So that is what I call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

God's Truth

Corinthians 3:17, 18, and 1 Corinthians 15:45.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

God's Truth

In the Old Testament, God calls HIMSELF THE FIRST AND THE LAST. That is exactly what Jesus calls himself in Revelation!

Isaiah 44:6 "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

JESUS calls HIMSELF the FIRST and the LAST in Revelation 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

Read Revelation 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Jesus calls himself the SAME EXACT name that God calls Himself. So then, why do you have a problem with my calling Jesus God?