God Is Not A Man

keypurr

But the Son is a divine personality distinct from the Father. He has mind and will just like man has. He is God also.

The the is the express image of God in every way. He loved his Father enough to obey him. The son is a form of God, not God. Phil 2 tell you that. The son is a created spiritual being. He is not God. He is the son of God that became the Lamb of God. That is why God made him Lord.

keypurr

Your "Theory" must be dismissed by true Bible believers. You
do realize that, don't you?

I am a true Bible believer, if I am wrong, show me.

God created his exact image, a spiritual son with whom he used to create everything else. Why do you not see that GM? Are you closing your eyes to words you do not wish to see?

keypurr

Jesus Christ was always, and always will be the Son of God. He IS One with God the Father. debating whether Jesus is God is fruitless. it doesn't change anything on earth or in heaven and it doesn't change God's Word -

Jesus Christ is a creation therfore has a beginning.

To call Jesus Christ God breaks the Commandments of the most high God. Jesus told us that only his Father is the true God.

It matters to God that we worship him only.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The the is the express image of God in every way. He loved his Father enough to obey him. The son is a form of God, not God. Phil 2 tell you that. The son is a created spiritual being. He is not God. He is the son of God that became the Lamb of God. That is why God made him Lord.

I belive the Son of God is to all intents and purposes a God. If it's the term "God" that you have difficulty with there is nothing we can do about that.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The word "God" is a generic term the meaning of which must be established by the context in which the word is used.

There can't be a most high God unless there is also a less high God since "most high" is a comparative term.

keypurr

GOD is simply a word symbol designating all personalization's of deity.

We found something to agree on friend.

God has a name, folks are afraid to use it. I wonder if we used it more they might see better what we try to share.