God does not have a Father

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Titus 2:13
while we wait for the blessed hope-the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

I think the verse ought be understood according to other verses also--

Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

while we wait for the blessed hope-the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

God the Father is the source of Salvation. Without Him, there is no salvation. Jesus was given privilege to be the Savior for the world by His Father, the God.

Jerry Shugart

Interesting that you leave out 19 and 20.

Are you not even aware that the Lord Jesus came to earth from heaven to do the will of the Father?

Are you not aware that those who do not believe His true identity will die in their sins, as witnessed by His own words?:

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" (Jn.8:23-24).​

The Lord Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last (Rev.22:12-13) and since only God is described that way (Rev.21:6-7) then we can know that the Lord Jesus is God.

You have been warned so you will have no excuse for not believing that He is indeed God if you remain in unbelief concerning His identity!

drbrumley

Are you not even aware that the Lord Jesus came to earth from heaven to do the will of the Father?

Are you not aware that those who do not believe His true identity will die in their sins, as witnessed by His own words?:

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" (Jn.8:23-24).​

The Lord Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last (Rev.22:12-13) and since only God is described that way (Rev.21:6-7) then we can know that the Lord Jesus is God.

You have been warned so you will have no excuse for not believing that He is indeed God if you remain in unbelief concerning His identity!
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

Have you tried more than one translation?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Save your scare tactics for yourself.

King James Version
For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.