Global Warming er um Climate Change FRAUD

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"Elon Musk has used his influence to advocate for a carbon tax (which the U.S. does not have) and to denounce climate denialism, departing a White House advisory role after President Trump decided to withdraw the U.S. from the Paris Agreement on Climate Change." --

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
View attachment 6144

Never underestimate Joe's ability to f(oul) things up

Hussein Sotero, Indonesian national aka "The Kenyan"

way 2 go

Stunning Satellite Images Show Rare "Superbloom" Blanketing California's Hillsides​

.https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/stunning-satellite-images-show-rare-superbloom-blanketing-californias-hillsides

After a deluge of atmospheric rivers that dumped 78 trillion gallons of water on California, effectively ending a severe multi-year drought within several months, a rare superbloom has emerged in the state's southern region across hillsides, and it's even visible from space.

CBS News reported new photos via NASA's Landsat 9 satellite show a rare wildflower superbloom in Southern California after years of drought. The wet conditions spurred the germination of flower seeds all at once, leading to large swaths of land covered in various colors.

Southern California's superbloom phenomenon. Source: NASA

ok doser

Stunning Satellite Images Show Rare "Superbloom" Blanketing California's Hillsides​

.https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/stunning-satellite-images-show-rare-superbloom-blanketing-californias-hillsides

After a deluge of atmospheric rivers that dumped 78 trillion gallons of water on California, effectively ending a severe multi-year drought within several months, a rare superbloom has emerged in the state's southern region across hillsides, and it's even visible from space.

CBS News reported new photos via NASA's Landsat 9 satellite show a rare wildflower superbloom in Southern California after years of drought. The wet conditions spurred the germination of flower seeds all at once, leading to large swaths of land covered in various colors.

Southern California's superbloom phenomenon. Source: NASA
Plants like carbon dioxide 😁

way 2 go

I was wondering about what they would do with all the dead batteries:unsure:

but then I thought they want us all dead so they don't have millions and millions of dead batteries
just millions and millions of dead people

on the other hand

I read God has his plans for the wind and solar programs

(Revelation of John 7:1) And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

(Revelation of John 8:12) And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Again, Americans are not in the same category as the people who scorch the sky. They can't see clear blue, ever. Even when the sky's blue, they only see a hazy, whited out blu-ish. Fundamentally, basically, most people agree that pollution is bad, especially if someone's polluting into a river and the river brings all the pollution to your banks, simply because of the river's path. We're basically uniformly against that pollution. Think of your eyes as your bank of the river. Now imagine that the polluters who are scorching the sky are pumping pollution into the river's headwaters. All that pollution is now hiding the blue sky from you, so that you can't see it. Are you OK with that? Are you OK with your upstream neighbor dumping the guts of all his hunting trophies into the river, and so he in effect just lets them putrefy at the edge of your yard all the time? Shouldn't he suffer from his own litter and not you? Shouldn't he just stop doing that? Dispose of that stuff some other way. Don't dump it in the river upstream of me or any of the rest of us.

Americans can see the clear blue sky when it's cloudless. We're the good guys. Climate change should be imposed on actual polluters before they come after us with our common clear blue skies all the time. Once you take care of all the climate felonies, then worry about the climate misdemeanors.

(Note this is assuming climate change is real and a crisis, something I do not grant.)

way 2 go

Again, Americans are not in the same category as the people who scorch the sky. They can't see clear blue, ever. Even when the sky's blue, they only see a hazy, whited out blu-ish. Fundamentally, basically, most people agree that pollution is bad, especially if someone's polluting into a river and the river brings all the pollution to your banks, simply because of the river's path. We're basically uniformly against that pollution. Think of your eyes as your bank of the river. Now imagine that the polluters who are scorching the sky are pumping pollution into the river's headwaters. All that pollution is now hiding the blue sky from you, so that you can't see it. Are you OK with that? Are you OK with your upstream neighbor dumping the guts of all his hunting trophies into the river, and so he in effect just lets them putrefy at the edge of your yard all the time? Shouldn't he suffer from his own litter and not you? Shouldn't he just stop doing that? Dispose of that stuff some other way. Don't dump it in the river upstream of me or any of the rest of us.

Americans can see the clear blue sky when it's cloudless. We're the good guys. Climate change should be imposed on actual polluters before they come after us with our common clear blue skies all the time. Once you take care of all the climate felonies, then worry about the climate misdemeanors.

(Note this is assuming climate change is real and a crisis, something I do not grant.)
climate change is about controlling you.

Canada has a carbon tax which costs us billions of dollars from 38 million people (size of commiefornia)
it's just a tax as in it is not funding change like planting trees
or the development of cleaner energy
the carbon tax is a penalty, and we are being treated like we are polluting like china

but our prime minister does admire chinas basic dictatorship

ok doser

Climate fraud

"They hate humanity, they want power"

Lindzen's bonafides:

IMG_20230502_072118.jpg

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rising sea levels?

statue%20of%20liberty.jpg

The lower one is the site of the battle of Thermopylae, popularized in the movie 300. Where did the ocean go? I thought it was rising.
thermopylae.jpg

Right Divider

Body part
Rising sea levels?

statue%20of%20liberty.jpg

The lower one is the site of the battle of Thermopylae, popularized in the movie 300. Where did the ocean go? I thought it was rising.
thermopylae.jpg
Hey Nick... good too see you here.

The basic principle is that ... no matter what happens.... it's man-made climate change due to fossil fuels and that it's an imminent danger to everything!

ok doser

"this mad dash to eliminate all hydrocarbons, particularly natural gas, is first of all from a physics and engineering perspective, impossible, just from a rational sense, insane"