Gal 4 explodes 2P2P again (boring)

SaulToPaul 2

To make a covenant is to 'cut' it. You could plan it and act on it before 'cutting'.

So the question for you is what does Rev 13:8 mean about being slain before the creation of the world? It's not me who is stuck by your question.

First of all, it is "from the foundation of the world".
And I suspect that it means that all sacrifices since the garden of Eden pointed to the Lord's sacrifice.

Interplanner

First of all, it is "from the foundation of the world".
And I suspect that it means that all sacrifices since the garden of Eden pointed to the Lord's sacrifice.

Wow, huge difference man! Creation vs foundation. You are really something. It means that the eternal covenant was planned all along, that the slaying was planned all along, that it really is an eternal Gospel, that the angels wish they were privileged to look at it.

SaulToPaul 2

Wow, huge difference man! Creation vs foundation. You are really something. It means that the eternal covenant was planned all along, that the slaying was planned all along, that it really is an eternal Gospel, that the angels wish they were privileged to look at it.

:chuckle:

Youre all over the place

Interplanner

:chuckle:

Youre all over the place

You mean 'all over the time'. It is. They are declarations that such a plan was in place before mankind was created, just as parents would agree or vow to take care of children no matter what they do or what happens, before giving birth to them.