Free Will

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Any monkey can come on here and throw bible verses around. The Christian actually believes them.
Guess that shows who the real monkey is then. I believe the verse I just posted. You have not once quoted scripture to back up your beliefs, whatever they are. Tell me, Ep, why have you not posted scripture to back up your position?

Epoisses

Guess that shows who the real monkey is then. I believe the verse I just posted. You have not once quoted scripture to back up your beliefs, whatever they are. Tell me, Ep, why have you not posted scripture to back up your position?

Scripture doesn't work on those hardened in sin and unbelief. Faith is a delicate thing and once it's gone you are just left with your dead works religion. You may be able to fool the weaker brethren but you don't fool me JudgedRightly LOL. Big proud name for a big proud sinner.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Scripture doesn't work on those hardened in sin and unbelief. Faith is a delicate thing and once it's gone you are just left with your dead works religion. You may be able to fool the weaker brethren but you don't fool me JudgedRightly LOL. Big proud name for a big proud sinner.

Epoisses:

*Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. - 1 Corinthians 10:12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians10:12&version=NKJV

*Pride goes before destruction,And a haughty spirit before a fall.*Better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly,Than to divide the spoil with the proud. - Proverbs 16:18-19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs16:18-19&version=NKJV

Scripture doesn't work on those hardened in sin and unbelief. I hope you're not one of those.

And where is the pride in doing something Jesus tells us to do?

Epoisses

Epoisses:

*Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. - 1 Corinthians 10:12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians10:12&version=NKJV

*Pride goes before destruction,And a haughty spirit before a fall.*Better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly,Than to divide the spoil with the proud. - Proverbs 16:18-19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs16:18-19&version=NKJV

Scripture doesn't work on those hardened in sin and unbelief. I hope you're not one of those.

And where is the pride in doing something Jesus tells us to do?

Unless you're a Jew he didn't tell you anything. Christ's council to the church is found in Revelation to the seven churches of Asia minor. Now he did focus quite a bit on works but those are works of faith and love that he himself produces in us. Did you see how that works? I don't 'do' anything, Christ 'does' it all.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Unless you're a Jew he didn't tell you anything. Christ's council to the church is found in Revelation to the seven churches of Asia minor. Now he did focus quite a bit on works but those are works of faith and love that he himself produces in us. Did you see how that works? I don't 'do' anything, Christ 'does' it all.

*Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? *Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? *Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? *If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? *I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:1-5&version=NKJV

Still no verses, Ep?

KingdomRose

True ,and you made good points.

I have read from those who believe they did not last a week to those that believe it may have been thousands of years before the fall, and NEITHER has any scripture to back up their position.

Same with marital relations as to when scripture is silent.

So in both I don't know !

Yes you can know. Read God's instructions to the human pair in Genesis. Genesis 1:28 tells them to "BE FRUITFUL AND BECOME MANY." Hello! That was before the Fall.

KingdomRose

You really have no cue you should become a child of God before you try to instruct others in things you know nothing about.

What did Jesus say about the big beam being in your own eye? Take it out before you talk about a splinter being in your neighbor's eye.

dodge

Yes you can know. Read God's instructions to the human pair in Genesis. Genesis 1:28 tells them to "BE FRUITFUL AND BECOME MANY." Hello! That was before the Fall.

There is NO place in scripture that even gives a hint of how long Adam was in the garden before he disobeyed God and was thrown out of the garden NOT ONE.

dodge

What did Jesus say about the big beam being in your own eye? Take it out before you talk about a splinter being in your neighbor's eye.

Folks can guess but NO ONE knows how long Adam was in the garden before he disobeyed God as NO scripture says how long he was in the garden.

KingdomRose

It's not something you can just Google, as there's no real evidence for it, only circumstancial pieces of a puzzle.

The first is that, as KR implied, Adam and eve did not have sex until after the Fall. Second is that Adam only lived to be 929 years old, which would throw out the "thousands of years" theory.

Third, Eve was created perfect, meaning her menstrual cycle would have started the day she was created, aka Day 6, with no issues at all throughout. Extrapolate that out, and the earliest she could have had conceived would be very early on indeed, less than a month.

Fourth, throughout the Bible, the number 13 has signified rebellion and lawlessness.

Fifth, still pertaining to the number 13, is that it has remained ingrained in humanity's memory that 13 signifies something bad.

There's more to it than that, but it's all I can remember off the top of my head at the moment from the Bible Study.

Did I say that A&E did NOT have sex until after the Fall? Good grief, I'm getting old. I thought I said that God instructed them to "be fruitful and become many" BEFORE the Fall!

dodge

Did I say that A&E did NOT have sex until after the Fall? Good grief, I'm getting old. I thought I said that God instructed them to "be fruitful and become many" BEFORE the Fall!

Immaterial all you have is a guess and an argument from silence with zero scriptural evidence. A guess yes evidence NO.

KingdomRose

There is NO place in scripture that even gives a hint of how long Adam was in the garden before he disobeyed God and was thrown out of the garden NOT ONE.

Where did I comment on THAT? I agree that there is no indication as to how long Adam had to wait before Eve was created. There is no indication either of how long it was before he disobeyed.

Epoisses

*Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? *Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? *Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? *If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? *I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:1-5&version=NKJV

Still no verses, Ep?

You need Jesus not the court appointed attorney.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You need Jesus not the court appointed attorney.
Funnily enough, God, when He gave the law to Moses, never said anything about lawyers. Nor did Jethro, for that matter, when he gave Moses a system to use to apply the Law.