Fox News Sunday was (uninentionally) comical today...

republicanchick

I had a lot of good laughs today watching Fox News Sunday w/ Chris Wallace.

Wallace wasn't about to let that... that...

(OK, it's Sunday and I am supposed to be a Christian... so I'll just say... that.. that sometimes slow-witted) Lanny Davis

wouldn't let him get away with his... what I call LYING

Wallace would ask questions, he would duck and dive and not answer... but Wallace didn't let up.

It was awesome...

Davis was defending the indefensible: Clinton's kept2HerselfButBelongs2WeThePeople... emails...

Davis even attacked Huckabee and Huckabee was NOT being as hard on Clinton as she deserves...

Sorry, but Huckabee is persona non grata with me as a result... He said he is friends w/ the Clintons

Hey, that's all we need to know vis a vis ELECTTION TIME...

Too bad... I thought Huckabee had more sense than that...

but anyhow... you who care about this country and want to know how likely it is that a D president will continue the insanity...

go here:

Foxnews.com

and wtch this..

http://video.foxnews.com/v/40998050...andal/?playlist_id=930909788001#sp=show-clips

++

republicanchick

at one point Davis is going on and on, saying NOTHING... I mean it, saying NOTHING... but defending Clinton (and Bill as well)

all the sudden Wallace says these 2 words

Monica Lewinsky?

LOL

:cheers:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The conservatives need to "smear" Hillary because, as we all know, that is what they do best.

For a group that always claims to be taking the moral "high-ground," conservatives are only too willing to wallow in the "gutters."

republicanchick

The conservatives need to "smear" Hillary because, as we all know, that is what they do best.

For a group that always claims to be taking the moral "high-ground," conservatives are only too willing to wallow in the "gutters."

yeh, Truth

that old gutter... it's awful....

Nimrod

Fox News are neocons. Pro-War. Mostly against Islam. History will prove again it is wrong.

Knowing that you are Catholic makes perfect sense.
Just like the Crusades, you are pro-war against the Muslims.

Do you ever learn?

republicanchick

Fox News are neocons. Pro-War. Mostly against Islam. History will prove again it is wrong.

Knowing that you are Catholic makes perfect sense.
Just like the Crusades, you are pro-war against the Muslims.

Do you ever learn?

yeh, I guess I'm funny that way...

I'm a queer duck, to be sure... you know... hating tht people get their heads cut off, burnt alive...

sigh...

I really ought to look at changing such tendencies about myself...

++

republicanchick

That is because you bury your head in the sand and don't listen when people show you that the GOP is not on your side.

even if that were true, that the Rs are not on our side (and i never said they always were, but then you'd attack me and argue w/ me if I said NIck is my favorite poster... uh... don't hold your breath on that one)

even if it were true...

we do not have unlimited choice... a 3rd party candidate cannot win... so just stop fantasizing about that kind of thing