Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

You propagate the doctrine of free will and obedience to the law.

I preach the law that Paul says he is under.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

Blind bat, can you see it and read it now?

Truster

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

I asked that his thread be closed down a couple of days ago, but my request was refused. So can we try and get it back on track. Might I suggest dealing with it a piece at a time. Part one:

"If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand".

Is your salvation conditioned on anything you have done? Sinners prayer, giving heart to Jesus, making a commitment etc If yes please give a brief answer as to what it was dependant on.

No is my answer.

Therefore I did nothing that enabled my regeneration and "I am kept (garrisoned) by the power of Elohim unto salvation".

Truster

I asked that his thread be closed down a couple of days ago, but my request was refused. So can we try and get it back on track. Might I suggest dealing with it a piece at a time. Part one:

"If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand".

Is your salvation conditioned on anything you have done? Sinners prayer, giving heart to Jesus, making a commitment etc If yes please give a brief answer as to what it was dependant on.

No is my answer.

Therefore I did nothing that enabled my regeneration and "I am kept (garrisoned) by the power of Elohim unto salvation".

On track please. NEG REP'S for derailing thread.

God's Truth

No is my answer.

Acts 8:21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.

Acts 8:22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.

Eagles Wings

I know what the reformed teach.
Jesus warns us for a reason.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
For shame, GT.

The Reformed believer is firmly grounded in the historic, biblical doctrine of Holy Trinity, and the two natures of Christ, as Human and Divine.

God's Truth

For shame, GT.

The Reformed believer is firmly grounded in the historic, biblical doctrine of Holy Trinity, and the two natures of Christ, as Human and Divine.

The reformed believer is firmly grounded in the historic man-made teachings.

Did you not just read what I said to Truster when he said God saves those who do not believe and repent?

Here, read these scriptures and repent for being a Calvinist.

Acts 8:21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.

Acts 8:22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.

You should be ashamed to keep preaching against God's Word.

Your evil doctrines go against God and make what He says as an ironic trickster.

Truster

No is my answer.

NEG REPS FOR OFF TRACT RESPONSES OR PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST ANYONE, UNNECESSARILY.

God's Truth

These scriptures ARE about the topic of this thread.

You say no one has to do anything to be saved.

You say God saves us while we hate Him.

These scriptures prove that if an evil person prays and repents---they can be forgiven and saved!

Truster

These scriptures ARE about the topic of this thread.

You say no one has to do anything to be saved.

You say God saves us while we hate Him.

These scriptures prove that if an evil person prays and repents---they can be forgiven and saved!

You've been asked to answer the question and give an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.