Forgiveness of sin.

Truster

I was just on the phone the clinic I use. Apparently, their "systems" are down and so I was asked to phone back in an hour. During our brief converstaion, the receptionist apologised at least four times. Before ending the conversation she apologised once more.I pointed out that the system being down was no fault of her's. I quickly added that even if it were, today I was practising instant forgiveness.

I've been saying this for years and the enormity of the statement is simple. The forgiveness I receive is more sure and quicker than instant.

"Blessed is the man unto whom Yah Veh imputeth, not iniquity"...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I was just on the phone the clinic I use. Apparently, their "systems" are down and so I was asked to phone back in an hour. During our brief converstaion, the receptionist apologised at least four times. Before ending the conversation she apologised once more.I pointed out that the system being down was no fault of her's. I quickly added that even if it were, today I was practising instant forgiveness.

I've been saying this for years and the enormity of the statement is simple. The forgiveness I receive is more sure and quicker than instant.

"Blessed is the man unto whom Yah Veh imputeth, not iniquity"...

What a load of gobbldeygook.