Fire one of them...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
THERE'S NO BEHAVIOR.

Sorry, you're kidding yourself. When a man is told that a group of young black men has been proven innocent by DNA testing, and he wants them kept in prison anyway, that behavior tells us what he is.

Look, we discussed this in another thread, apparently in one of your stubborn ears and out the other.

You denial isn't going to work this time, either.

We can draw inferences that a killing is a murder, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Just as when Trump was forced to sign a consent decree to stop trying to keep black families out of his apartment buildings, we can draw inferences.

When we see behavior like that, there's no question about whether he's a racist or not.

That is how one can draw inferences from behavior, your denial notwithstanding.

You are doing what I said you are doing, playing god.

No, you're selling God short, here. He just knows. We have to infer from observed behavior. I get it; you don't want to accept what Trump is. But it's out there for you to see.

Cite to source demonstrating that he did such a thing because they are Black.

FBI releases documents related to Trump apartment discrimination case
“I asked Fred Trump what his policy was regarding minorities and he said it was absolutely against the law to discriminate. At a later time during my two weeks at [one Trump building], Fred Trump told me not to rent to blacks,” said the unnamed employee, who was eventually fired.

“[Trump] also wanted me to get rid of the blacks that were in the building by telling them cheap housing was available for them at only $500 down payment, which Trump would offer to pay himself. Trump didn’t tell me where this housing was located,” he said.

The employee also noted that he or she thought that the rental office often wrote codes on the top of rental applications to distinguish between black and white applicants.

Other documents in the case against Trump, reviewed by the
Post last year, corroborate the employee’s account.
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/31...imination-case
:

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Sorry, you're kidding yourself. When a man is told that a group of young black men has been proven innocent by DNA testing, and he wants them kept in prison anyway, that behavior tells us what he is.

You denial isn't going to work this time, either.

Just as when Trump was forced to sign a consent decree to stop trying to keep black families out of his apartment buildings, we can draw inferences.

When we see behavior like that, there's no question about whether he's a racist or not.

That is how one can draw inferences from behavior, your denial notwithstanding.

No, you're selling God short, here. He just knows. We have to infer from observed behavior. I get it; you don't want to accept what Trump is. But it's out there for you to see.

FBI releases documents related to Trump apartment discrimination case
“I asked Fred Trump what his policy was regarding minorities and he said it was absolutely against the law to discriminate. At a later time during my two weeks at [one Trump building], Fred Trump told me not to rent to blacks,” said the unnamed employee, who was eventually fired.

“[Trump] also wanted me to get rid of the blacks that were in the building by telling them cheap housing was available for them at only $500 down payment, which Trump would offer to pay himself. Trump didn’t tell me where this housing was located,” he said.

The employee also noted that he or she thought that the rental office often wrote codes on the top of rental applications to distinguish between black and white applicants.

Other documents in the case against Trump, reviewed by the
Post last year, corroborate the employee’s account.
:
Literally all the "Trumps" in that article refer to his father. Try again.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Literally all the "Trumps" in that article refer to his father. Try again.

Nope.

Donald Trump, 27 years old at the time and four years out of business school, held a news conference at a Manhattan hotel, calling the government’s claims “such outrageous lies,” according to an in-depth account of the case published by The Washington Post last year.
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/3...elated-to-trump-apartment-discrimination-case

Central Park Five & Donald Trump: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Donald Trump wrote an
op-ed published in the Daily News on June 21, 2014, discussing the settlement in the Central Park Five case.

“My opinion on the settlement of the Central Park Jogger case is that it’s a disgrace. A detective close to the case, and who has followed it since 1989, calls it ‘the heist of the century,'” he wrote. “Settling doesn’t mean innocence, but it indicates incompetence on several levels. This case has not been dormant, and many people have asked why it took so long to settle? It is politics at its lowest and worst form. What about the other people who were brutalized that night, in addition to the jogger?”

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/08/central-park-five-donald-trump/

Trump was overcome with dismay and fury when the men were proven innocent by DNA evidence (later the actual criminal was caught and convicted). To justify his racism, he made up some other, imaginary crimes he supposed they had committed.

Try again.

Idolater

Nope.

Donald Trump, 27 years old at the time and four years out of business school, held a news conference at a Manhattan hotel, calling the government’s claims “such outrageous lies,” according to an in-depth account of the case published by The Washington Post last year.
Oh good you found the one time that "Trump" actually referred to our president. I was beginning to think you hadn't read the thing at all.

So yes, once, "Trump" referred to our president. And all the rest of the time "Trump" referred to his dad. So we've dismissed this "example" of his alleged racism.
Central Park Five & Donald Trump: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Donald Trump wrote an
op-ed published in the Daily News on June 21, 2014, discussing the settlement in the Central Park Five case.

“My opinion on the settlement of the Central Park Jogger case is that it’s a disgrace. A detective close to the case, and who has followed it since 1989, calls it ‘the heist of the century,'” he wrote. “Settling doesn’t mean innocence, but it indicates incompetence on several levels. This case has not been dormant, and many people have asked why it took so long to settle? It is politics at its lowest and worst form. What about the other people who were brutalized that night, in addition to the jogger?”

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020...-donald-trump/

Trump was overcome with dismay and fury when the men were proven innocent by DNA evidence (later the actual criminal was caught and convicted). To justify his racism, he made up some other, imaginary crimes he supposed they had committed.

Try again.
Great, another "example". And again, you've imported everything allegedly "racist" about it yourself. There is literally nothing racist in anything he's quoted as saying in that article.

Please try again.

I want you to.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Denial probably isn't going to be very effective:

A stunning new poll finds that significant majorities believe President Donald Trump as racist, and rate him as “below average” or a “failure” as President.

Trump has gotten a lot of bad polling news recently, as
his approval ratings have cratered and his general election opponent Joe Biden has widened his lead over the incumbent. A new Yahoo! News/YouGov poll is arguably worse news for Trump, as the results cut at his character and place in American history.

When directly asked “Do you think that President Trump is a racist?”, 52 percent said yes, while only 34 percent said no — an 18 point spread. Even a hefty plurality of white voters agreed Trump is a racist, 46-39, while only 14 percent of Republicans said yes to the question. Crucially, among independent voters, the spread was even wider than the overall number, with 53 percent saying Trump is a racist and only 31 percent saying he is not.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/stunni...-as-president/

Meantime, Americans have decided who is going to get fired. Dr. Fauci stays.

Idolater

Denial probably isn't going to be very effective:

A stunning new poll finds that significant majorities believe President Donald Trump as racist, and rate him as “below average” or a “failure” as President.

Trump has gotten a lot of bad polling news recently, as
his approval ratings have cratered and his general election opponent Joe Biden has widened his lead over the incumbent. A new Yahoo! News/YouGov poll is arguably worse news for Trump, as the results cut at his character and place in American history.

When directly asked “Do you think that President Trump is a racist?”, 52 percent said yes, while only 34 percent said no — an 18 point spread. Even a hefty plurality of white voters agreed Trump is a racist, 46-39, while only 14 percent of Republicans said yes to the question. Crucially, among independent voters, the spread was even wider than the overall number, with 53 percent saying Trump is a racist and only 31 percent saying he is not.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/stunni...-as-president/

Meantime, Americans have decided who is going to get fired. Dr. Fauci stays.
So here's the ace up your sleeve. The smoking gun evidence that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that he's racist:

People think he's racist.

My goodness, man.

Gimme another one.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So here's the ace up your sleeve. The smoking gun evidence that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that he's racist:

No. As you have seen, his racist behavior tells us that he's a racist. I'm just pointing out that the American people have him figured out. They're a lot smarter than you think they are. Notice that even some of his followers know it and don't mind. In fact, some of them know it, and it's the reason they support him.

Idolater

No. As you have seen, his racist behavior tells us that he's a racist. I'm just pointing out that the American people have him figured out. They're a lot smarter than you think they are. Notice that even some of his followers know it and don't mind. In fact, some of them know it, and it's the reason they support him.
Your argument couldn't be more fallacious. There's no smoking gun. No body. No evidence of any crime at all. And what you've done is trotted out a kindergarten fallacy, that because a bunch of people say so, therefore it must be true.

Please will you post some actual evidence or proof that shows or demonstrates that our president is racist? You have offered up as evidence so far things irrelevant to the question.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Your argument couldn't be more fallacious. There's no smoking gun. No body. No evidence of any crime at all. And what you've done is trotted out a kindergarten fallacy, that because a bunch of people say so, therefore it must be true.

Nope. As you're trying to cover up, I showed you that Trump's racist behavior tells us that he's racist. As I told you, but you chose to ignore, the fact that the American people realize he's a racist just shows that most people have made inferences from his behavior.

Not that any evidence will convince you. I get that. Just realize that most Americans have looked at the evidence and made their decisions.

Idolater

Nope. As you're trying to cover up, I showed you that Trump's racist behavior tells us that he's racist. As I told you, but you chose to ignore, the fact that the American people realize he's a racist just shows that most people have made inferences from his behavior.

Not that any evidence will convince you. I get that. Just realize that most Americans have looked at the evidence and made their decisions.
I'm slow on the uptake but I'm beginning to understand first hand now why Doser always gives you short shrift.

Thoughts of developmental delay and thoughts of circus clowns, pervade my mind now.

You're a bad influence, a cloudy thinker. You've got the wrong idea. Misconception. You're under the thrall of something, some error.

John W's immortal and patented "Login, lose your mind" is applicable.

"Not that any evidence will convince you. I get that."-You

I get that.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'm slow on the uptake but I'm beginning to understand first hand now why Doser always gives you short shrift.

He still follows me around, even though I have him on ignore. He's obsessed with me. Trying to get even for some past wrongs he thinks I've done him, I suppose.

Thoughts of developmental delay and thoughts of circus clowns, pervade my mind now.

I don't think so. He's probably a relatively normal person, apart from this board.

You're a bad influence, a cloudy thinker.

Many times, people have called me the former, but you're the first one to call me the latter. Usually, those who strongly disagree with me call me a "rationalist" as though that were a bad thing.

Perhaps you'd do better putting together a cogent argument than asserting a "cloudy Barbarian." Just a suggestion.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

You're not far off - he used to do standup and has admitted that his favorite aspect of that experience was in crushing hecklers, belittling them and leaving them frustrated and angry.

Great training for a future internet troll, eh? :chuckle: