Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So because he's old he's Uncle Tom.

(That's racist.)
I find it very revealing that rusha, who for years has postured here as being against abortion, is opposed to all of the Supreme Court justices who voted to overturn Roe v Wade.

Her racism doesn't surprise me at all

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Conservative Never Trumper and Washington Post opinion writer Jennifer Rubin describes five of the most “stunning revelations” in a listicle/column published on June 28:

1) Meadows and Trump knew there could be violence on January 6 and enabled the mob.
2) Trump’s advisers knew that Trump could be exposed to criminal charges.
3) Trump went ballistic when told he couldn’t go to the Capitol.
4) Trump’s ringleaders asked for pardons.
5) Other Trump aides are cowards and dissemblers. Hutchinson’s appearance before the committee placed a spotlight on the list of Trump aides who have refused to come forward with their eyewitness testimony, including Meadows, Tony Ornato, Cipollone, and others.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Adam Kinzinger: Republicans 'are scared — and they should be'

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said as much while attacking McCarthy, Donald Trump, and other Republicans like Kristi Noem (R-SD) and Elise Stefanik (R-NY) on Twitter Sunday.

"When your friends say this committee isn’t fair, maybe remind them that those testifying are all Republicans, appointed by Trump," Kinzinger explained.

Because Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Kinzinger joined the committee, the plot to make it a partisan hack job failed, making it a bipartisan effort that Americans overwhelmingly believe is legitimate.

Kinzinger explained that they have been able to find out things that up until recently were denied by the Jan 6th truthers. So, they are left with trying to discredit a young woman with more courage than they could muster in a lifetime. Except that isn’t working. Cassidy doesn’t seek the limelight, but she is compelled with honor. She didn’t even have to swear an oath to the Constitution like Kevin, Elise, Kristi Noem and others did. But she volunteered to come under oath to tell what she knows. She is a better person than them all. They’re all scared. They should be."

Read the full thread here.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
🤔

No Criminal Referrals to Justice Department From J6 Committee​

The congressional panel investigating last year's attack on the U.S. Capitol by Donald Trump's supporters could make multiple referrals to the Justice Department seeking criminal charges against the former president, its vice chair Liz Cheney said.

Cheney, in an interview aired on Sunday on ABC's "This Week" program, also said the department does not need to wait for the House of Representatives select committee to make a formal recommendation of charges to take action against Trump.

Cheney, one of two Republicans on the Democratic-led panel, said that "we'll make a decision as a committee" about whether to make a formal criminal referral to the Justice Department recommending charges against Trump.

"The Justice Department doesn't have to wait for the committee to make a criminal referral. There could be more than one criminal referral," Cheney said.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why are you talking about this? Does you attention upon it benefit anyone?

Feeling kinda chatty today? Do you like to gossip and pursue emotional drama?

😂 You're so needy for attention you pull a quote from 3 weeks ago? After ignoring your multiple attempts to get my attention, I decided to answer this one. You know why? Because you sound so much like Shelli. It's almost as if you actually could be Shelli. 😂

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 4.50.34 PM.png

Jenkins

😂 You're so needy for attention you pull a quote from 3 weeks ago? After ignoring your multiple attempts to get my attention, I decided to answer this one. You know why? Because you sound so much like Shelli. It's almost as if you actually could be Shelli. 😂

View attachment 3872
If you do not have enough self awareness to answer the questions, just admit it. Okay?
How about if you just tell us why you even post these mindless political comments. Is that part of being ... bossy?