Ferguson's Bonfire of the Vanities

marke

I believe the 1990 movie, Bonfire of the Vanities, provides insightful similarities to what we see today in mob violence incited by liars who turned facts into lying narratives for wicked personal gain. Politicians, government officials, prosecutors, newsmen, racist preachers and more have modern counterparts today that are uncannily similar.

Ferguson’s Bonfire of the Vanities

In the 1990 movie, Tom Hanks and his girlfriend were threatened by two black men on a deserted street, and in a panic to escape the threat, Tom’s girlfriend accidentally bumped into one of the men blocking the street. The injured black man was treated at the hospital and released, only to return to the hospital the next day with a concussion that put him into a coma.

What makes the 1990 movie so like narratives driving modern racial riots is the way so many participants from politicians, newsmen, financiers, and more, propagated lies about what happened for their own immoral reasons, even some when they knew they were propagating a lie.

Hanks was not guilty of a hit and run but he was unjustly charged with murder to satisfy the bloodthirsty mob and the politicians playing them for their own gain, just like officer Darren Wilson was charged with the murder of Michael Brown. The thug in the hospital was not innocent of threatening Hanks and his girlfriend and he was not hit by a rich white guy in a Mercedes while innocently minding his own business.

Michael Brown was not some innocent kid murdered by a racist cop for no reason but a thief who attacked Officer Wilson with his fists when stopped, causing physical injuries to his face. Officer Wilson shot Brown in self-defense and then shot him again when he refused to stand down as ordered, and Michael Brown never raised his hands in surrender like the liars claimed.

President Obama and AG Holder were like the judge in the movie, played by Morgan Freeman, who pleaded with the mob to calm down, accept the facts, and begin to act civilized. I commend all 3 famous black men for their stands, both in the movie and in real-life similarities to the movie.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
An incident like that actually happened but I think it was much later. My memory is a little fuzzy but about 10 years ago on The O'Reilly Factor, O'Reilly ran a counter story to a popular story. There was a story that fake news CNN kept regurgitating about a black guy being beaten up by a bunch of white guys. I can't remember the details but it was the story of the day that fake news was using to foment race hatred as they always do

Well, Bill O'Reilly found another story that absolutely nobody was reporting on and it was just like the one you mentioned. A young white couple found themselves lost and driving through the wrong neighborhood, they were surrounded by black people and attacked but they managed to escape. Of course this did not interest fake news CNN at all.

I have not thought of that story in years. And while I cannot recall the details, I vividly recall the general story.

marke

An incident like that actually happened but I think it was much later. My memory is a little fuzzy but about 10 years ago on The O'Reilly Factor, O'Reilly ran a counter story to a popular story. There was a story that fake news CNN kept regurgitating about a black guy being beaten up by a bunch of white guys. I can't remember the details but it was the story of the day that fake news was using to foment race hatred as they always do

Well, Bill O'Reilly found another story that absolutely nobody was reporting on and it was just like the one you mentioned. A young white couple found themselves lost and driving through the wrong neighborhood, they were surrounded by black people and attacked but they managed to escape. Of course this did not interest fake news CNN at all.

I have not thought of that story in years. And while I cannot recall the details, I vividly recall the general story.
Democrats began fanning the flames of black hatred for cops and whites decades ago and now we have huge segments of society that are totally brainwashed in thinking that violence against cops, whites, store owners, rich people, and conservatives is not only right but even a duty.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18365...-as-a-reporter-is-nearly-dragged-into-a-fire/
VIDEO

Shocking footage shows white man begging rioters for mercy while being beaten as a reporter is nearly dragged into a fire
The clip shows a group of mobs approached a man on his knees pleading for mercy and beat him up
  • MARYSE FARAG
  • Jon Lockett
  • Published: 1:04, 23 Sep 2016
Updated: 5:04, 23 Sep 2016

A HORRIFYING video taken during on-going riots in Charlotte, North Carolina shows a group of protesters beating a man on his knees as he pleads for mercy.
The shocking incident was captured by Lenard Bennett, who posted several images and videos from the violence last night on Facebook.
A man appears to be dragged and beaten by rioters in a car park in CharlotteCredit: Facebook: lenard.s.bennett
The incident was captured on camera by Lenard Bennett who uploaded the footage on his Facebook pageCredit: Facebook: lenard.s.bennett
Bennett posed another video of a black man tackling a white man in the street - clip appears to have been removed from the social networking site.

He later added: "It’s ok to peaceful protest but when you start looting, beating up innocent people because of race, and tearing up the city you live in NOW that’s a real issue.
"Yes the killing of that man was wrong AF but 2 wrongs don’t make it right IDGAF what colour race you are."
The victim can be heard begging his attackers for mercyCredit: Facebook: lenard.s.bennett
Play Video
"Y’all steady screaming #BlackLivesMatter but yet your killing your own people over the dumbest stuff how TF do you expect others to respect your March when your showing the world your no better. it’s a difference between protesting and provoking WAKE UP."

Another disturbing video shows a man, believed to be a cameraman, being dragged away from a fire after being knocked unconscious by a group of mobs.
The man in the orange shirt appears to be dragged away from a fire after being knocked unconscious by a group of mobsCredit: TWC News
Play Video
The violence continues after one person was shot last night during a second night of protests over a deadly police shooting of a black man in North Carolina.
The person, who was not identified, is in critical condition and on life support, city of Charlotte officials tweeted in the early hours of this morning.
A protester is taken into custody by Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officersCredit: AP:Associated Press
A man attends to a protester who was shot during a demonstration against police brutalityCredit: Getty Images
Blood covers the pavement where a person was shot in uptown CharlotteCredit: Reuters
Officers begin to move protesters down a street in CharlotteCredit: AP:Associated Press
Protesters block an intersection near the Transit Center as they march uptown in CharlotteCredit: AP:Associated Press
Credit: Getty Images
Demonstrators walk near a damaged bus
Earlier, the city had tweeted that the person had died. The person was shot by another civilian, the city said.

One police officer was also injured and was transported to a hospital with undisclosed injuries.

The riot and protests came on a day in which the city's police chief gave more details on the shooting that took the life of Keith Lamont Scott.

Chief Kerr Putney addressed the Scott family's claim that he was reading a book in his vehicle when police officers approached and shot him.

RELATED STORIES
'HE WAS READING A BOOK'

Protests after Charlotte police shooting of 'unarmed black man' Keith Lamont Scott leave 12 injured
‘GONNA KILL THAT MOTHERF******!’
Terrifying dashcam footage shows white US cop chasing and then shooting dead black driver with rifle

COP SHOOTING HORROR

Rampaging gunman killed after shooting six people - and firing eight bullets at police officer
MILWAUKEE MADNESS
Police shooting victim whose death sparked riots is named as cops say officer who killed him was black
Putney said Scott was armed and no book was found at the scene.

He was shot by a black police officer after refusing repeated demands to put down a gun, which was recovered from the scene, Putney said.
Wednesday night, scores of protesters gathered in two locations in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Police hold their lines in uptown CharlotteCredit: Reuters
Tear gas is used as protesters confront riot policeCredit: EPA
Police stand by a damaged storefront stemming from overnight protestsCredit: AP:Associated Press
Broken windows of a police car are seen in downtown CharlotteCredit: EPA
A woman emerges from a storefront following damage from overnight protestsCredit: AP:Associated Press
Police Chief Kerr Putney, right, and Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts field questions from the mediaCredit: Getty Images

Mayor Jennifer Roberts called on demonstrators to heed calls from Scott's family to remain peaceful.

"Go home and tell everyone violence is not the answer. The investigation is ongoing, it will be transparent," she said.

Play Video

A protest in a park was peaceful, the mayor said, and the rioting downtown was from a small group of agitators, the mayor said.

Governor Pat McCrory said the state is sending more troopers from the highway patrol to Charlotte.

"Any violence directed toward our citizens or police officers or destruction of property should not be tolerated," he said in a statement.

A few windows in at least one store were broken and one had "black lives matters" spray-painted on it

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
As I reflect on race relations, I can see that the current hatred and racism is all concocted by the left and by democrats.

I remember when blacks were becoming more and more on television in the '70s, and then I remember the 1980s when relations were really good. America's favorite father was Dr Huxtable in The Cosby show. Michael Jackson was the King of Pop. People were getting along really well.

And that was the alarm Bell for the degenerate racist Democrat party. Democrats rely on hate and fear in black people in order to keep them in line and voting for them. The minute that blacks start doing well and they realize that Republicans are not the racists the Democrats say they are, that's when black people start voting for Republicans as they did in the last election and the Democrats start getting scared.

Political analysts say that if the Democrat party ever permanently loses 20% of the black vote then that will be the death and the end of the Democratic party. Democrats keep stoking fear and hatred and race hatred because they need it to maintain power. Why do you think that nowadays everything is racist and a New Yorker like Donald Trump who was never considered to be a racist all of a sudden became a clansman at age 70 just because he is a Republican?

My personal opinion is that the racism that the left screams about does not even exist. It is all fake and manufactured and used to agitate people to keep the Democrats in power, because without the black vote the Democrat party might as well close down shop and board up its doors