Favor or Pro Quid Pro

God's Truth

A favor is do this in kindness to me because I did something nice for you.

A pro quid pro is do something for me before I do something for you.

What say you?

God's Truth

Trump asked for a favor, it is different from a pro quid pro, because a favor is about doing something kind to someone who is good to you, and a pro quid pro is about doing something for me before I do it for you.
The president is just asking Ukraine for a favor for being kind.

Kindness in kindness is the way we all hope for in life, it is not corrupt to expect someone to do right.

God's Truth

I just finished watching the impeachment hearing and reflecting on the phone call Trump made and how it is what started all the ruckus.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Quid pro quo: announce an investigation of Biden and I'll give you a whole bunch of money

NOT Quid pro quo: do me a favor - announce an investigation of Biden

absent that part in red, they got nothing

God's Truth

Quid pro quo: announce an investigation of Biden and I'll give you a whole bunch of money

NOT Quid pro quo: do me a favor - announce an investigation of Biden

absent that part in red, they got nothing

We do nice things for others and hope that good things are done back; AND or, in the least, the right thing is done back anyway because you are not a corrupt Ukraine anymore.

The president of Ukraine should be doing the investigation anyway, it is the right thing to do; he ran on no more corruption.

God's Truth

All of it. As everyone knows, this *concern* from the most corrupt and dishonest politician in the history of this nation (trump)was not a “concern” until Biden entered the race.

Trump said drain the swamp all along and from the beginning, not just since Biden.

Last edited:

God's Truth

@Rusha,

Isn't it beautiful how trump is so pro life?

How about how he is bringing non college jobs out of other countries and out of the hands of the illegal Mexicans so our people can work and make money?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Rusha,

@ GT. He’s not. He’s a political actor in the same way as Jim Jones was a religious actor.

The moment it becomes monetarily or politically advantageous to ditch his pretend concern for the unborn, he will do so.

eider

@Rusha,

How about how he is bringing non college jobs out of other countries and out of the hands of the illegal Mexicans so our people can work and make money?

Irrelevant to the issue.

eider

@ GT. He’s not. He’s a political actor in the same way as Jim Jones was a religious actor.

The moment it becomes monetarily or politically advantageous to ditch his pretend concern for the unborn, he will do so.

So true!
I reckon he would ride any horse to win a majority of votes.

So true!

God's Truth

You have no case, for there are many people who have changed their minds about abortion!

Comparing Donald to Jim is ridiculous and wrong.