Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

Hoping

Banned
Wow. The cognitive dissonance in your head is just off the charts in it's power. As a professed Christian surely you realize that the media lies to you constantly. It lies constantly on all things to do with Christian morality and yet in your mind you hold that no matter how often the media lies to you it's strictly honest on all other subjects. That cognitive dissonance is just mind boggling. You're holding two separate diametrically opposed ideas in your head at exactly the same time and have no idea as to what you're doing.

You need some serious help to find your way back to reality.

Dishonest people aren't dishonest on only one subject. They are dishonest on all sujects because they are under the control of the devil. Lies are his domain. The basis of his hold over the human race. His dishonesty, the father of all lies, is what makes him evil. And his dishonesty is what has made him a murderer from the beginning so it's no wonder his subjects are deeply involved in murdering people while deceiving them.

So, unless you get a handle on your cognitive dissonance you will never "get it". You will always believe the lies.
All the lies?
Or just the ones you see as lies?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you think that drugs from Big Pharma are better than the immune system that God created? Not me

I think vaccine deniers are at the same level with men and women who use abortion as their choice of contraception. Selfish, careless people who promote a culture of death. Same argument. Their body, their choice.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
vaccine deniers

What exactly does that mean? I know of nobody who denies the existence of vaccines. I do know plenty of Hollywood types who refused to give their kids the normal vaccines because they hate big pharma.

What is a vaccine denier?

I think vaccine deniers are at the same level with men and women who use abortion as their choice of contraception

That would be democrats

Selfish, careless people who promote a culture of death

Democrats. Abortion. Democrats,

And now infanticide in two states too.

Democrats.

Their body, their choice.

Wait, what? Which is it? Their body, their choice? Or "vaccine deniers are at the same level with men and women who use abortion as their choice of contraception"

You seem to be a jumble of contradictions

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
All the lies?
Or just the ones you see as lies?
Just the ones I see as lies? You're kidding me, right? Only the lies I see as lies? That would be all lies I recognize as lies.

The fact that you don't even admit the media lies to you is very telling. So you believe the media narrative on transgenderism, pedophilia, homosexuality, that the Bible is hate speech, etc....

marke

I think vaccine deniers are at the same level with men and women who use abortion as their choice of contraception. Selfish, careless people who promote a culture of death. Same argument. Their body, their choice.
Leftist definition of vaccine denier: "A despicable opponent of fascist government vaccine mandates designed to force everyone to take the jab whether it makes them sick or kills them or not."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What exactly does that mean?

Selfish individuals who believe their •freedom* includes
willfully spreading infections to others because their political/religious leaders disregard the life and health of others.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
willfully spreading infections to others because their political/religious leaders disregard the life and health of others.

And what planet would that be on?

I personally know of nobody who wants to willfully spread infections to others. Nobody.

I do, however, know that Democrats illegally imposed unconstitutional demands on citizens based on junk science, and that every American should always rise up when that happens.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No big deal.
At least it shows you are petty. There is that.
If anything, it was another cause of death NOT related to the covid virus.
Take a moment and think about what you might speculate was another cause of excess death in 2020...
It was a reaction to the vaccine, not the virus.
The vaccine that didn't exist in 2020. Brilliant. Try again, what caused at least 25% of the excess deaths, not related to COVID, in 2020?
I have seen nothing but improvements in both sickness' and deaths since the roll out of the vaccines.
That's because you see what you are told to see and ignore reality.

Excess deaths continued at about the same rate in 2021. What is killing people at a rate as if we are in a so-called pandemic when the vaccine had been given to over half the population, mostly the high risk part of the population?
If natural immunity is measurable, why isn't it available for transfer to others?
Is this a serious question? Could you rephrase it?
Or are you saying that everyone who survived the pandemic so far, without vaccine, is naturally immune?
Does everyone during a normal flu season become naturally immune without a vaccine?

marke

Those scientifically-illiterate leftist fascists who forced covid patients into rest homes and then lied about the extent of the deaths they caused by their ignorance are not just selfish, but morally and ethically corrupt, especially those wicked liars who blamed Trump for the deaths they were responsible for.

Hoping

Banned
Just the ones I see as lies? You're kidding me, right? Only the lies I see as lies? That would be all lies I recognize as lies.

The fact that you don't even admit the media lies to you is very telling. So you believe the media narrative on transgenderism, pedophilia, homosexuality, that the Bible is hate speech, etc....
Why isn't your source of info "lies"?
It comes from the same world as all the other lies.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned

ffreeloader and Hoping

Help a new guy out for a second okay?

Which news sources do each of you watch?

confession through projection

That was a powerful three words.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Dr. James Thorp is an extensively published 68-year-old physician MD board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as maternal-fetal medicine, who has practiced obstetrics for over 42 years.

Thorp told The Epoch Times that he sees 6,000–7,000 high-risk pregnant patients a year and has seen many complications among them due to the COVID vaccines.

“I’ve seen many, many, many complications in pregnant women, in moms and in fetuses, in children, offspring,” Thorp said, “fetal death, miscarriage, death of the fetus inside the mom.

“What I’ve seen in the last two years is unprecedented,” Thorp asserted.

Gary K

Banned
So, you still refuse to acknowledge the mocking bird media lies to you 24/7 365 days a year. You would rather be seen as accepting transgenderism, homosexuality, pedophilia, and that the Bible is hate speech, etc... than admit the media lies to you.

Is this anna, barbarian, UN, or some other banned leftist? You're most definitely not the Christian that you pretend to be. You have fully outed yourself..

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So, you still refuse to acknowledge the mocking bird media lies to you 24/7 365 days a year. You would rather be seen as accepting transgenderism, homosexuality, pedophilia, and that the Bible is hate speech, etc... than admit the media lies to you.

Is this anna, barbarian, UN, or some other banned leftist? You're most definitely not the Christian that you pretend to be. You have fully outed yourself..
Definitely not annabananahead or barbie