False prophets and unawares spying false brethren in Christianity.

Gurucam

CherubRam

You err seriously because you do not realize that there are two streams of Israelite and they are totally different and they were treated totally differently by Jesus.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Issac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

One set of Israelite embraced Jesus and His new covenant which is without the ten commandments. These ceased being Jews and became Christians. These were Issac and his generations. Only these were children of God. These followed Jesus.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The other set of Israelite continued to embrace the Old Mosaic system, including the ten commandments. They remained Jews. They delighted in the ten commandments although the ten commandments were found to be onto death. These were Ishmael and his generations. These were children of the flesh. These were the dead who buried their dead.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet (the tenth of the ten commandment).
10 And the commandment (i.e. the tenth of the ten commandments), which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

2000 odd years ago, the above confirmed that the tenth law of the ten commandment killeth and cause humans to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh. It was concluded that this tenth law of the ten commandments must be dropped, ignored and transgressed so that one can serve in the newness of spirit. Many, like you, did not listen to this truth.

So Jesus aim and instruction with respect these sad Jews (Ishmael and his generations) and all others who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, was: let the dead bury their dead.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

That is, Jesus instructed, you follow me by transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit (and bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God) and . . . let the dead bury their dead by (continuing to) esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments which is now known to killeth and cause people to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh . . . and so be it

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
(i.e. fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac)

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves (and Ishmael and his generations) thrust out.

The above has been ongoing for the past 2000 odd years, after people have lived their life on earth and died.

Hebrews: 9
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Soon, it seems, that there will be the final separation of people while they live in their physical bodies on earth.

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and one left.

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

the 'ministration of death, written and engraven in stones' is the ten commandments, themselves. This does not refer to priests and a church.

You are simply corrupting scriptures to serve your own ideas, your own righteousness and your own end, which are clearly all antichrist.

You seem to take your own ideas more seriously than truth as confirmed in the KJV N.T.

You are not using the KJV N.T. with an open heart so as to get all possible truth. You are using and distorting scriptures, any which way, to have them forcibly support your personal corrupt agenda and misinformed preconditioned ideas.

Fact is the tenth commandment of the ten commandments, cause humans to bring forth fruits onto death (which include children of the flesh) and it also killeth:

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet (the tenth of the ten commandment).
10 And the commandment (i.e. the tenth of the ten commandments), which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above is the typical curse and serious flaw of the ten commandments. You do not accept the above fact.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Instead you promote that: "The ministry that brought death" is the Mosaic laws of the priesthood, not God's commandments". This is totally wrong, corrupt and antichrist.

You perceive and believe that the ten commands are good and you are prepared to change score of revelations in the KJV N.T., which say the opposite, to support your false belief:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Those who do not know scriptures are the great majority who do not find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life everlasting.

They, like you, remain under the old flawed ten commandment that was supposedly ordained to life but which was found to be unto death. This made the ten commandments the law of sin and death. Sin and death means delivery into hell, inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

They, like you, did not embrace and adapt the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments. Christ benefited you all nothing and you all were and are not under grace. You all stumbled, seriously, at that stumbling block:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe (believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Instead you boldly and foolishly promote antichrist corruption of the above very clear revelations which totally support each other. Moses' law is the ten commandments and is also the law of sin and death.

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

The law of righteousness is the law of right and wrong which is the ten commandments.

The above is confirming that when one embrace Christ, this is the end of the ten commandments for one. One is a believer/Christian/one called to Christianity.

A believer/Christian and/or one who is called to be Christian has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God for doing so.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Works that led one to God's kingdom of heaven

Works that led one to God's kingdom of heaven

CherubRam

There are just two sets of people (and two destinations):

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow Jesus, abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This enabled them to stop bringing forth fruits onto death (including children of the flesh, like Ishmael) and start bringing forth fruits onto God (including children of God, like Issac). This enabled and enables these to inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

'The dead who bury their dead' are those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments. They continued to bring forth fruits onto death (including children of the flesh, like Ishmael). These do not inherit God's kingdom together with children of God, like Issac.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid (Ishmael), the other by a freewoman (Issac).
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Issac), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Issac).

Children of God and children of the flesh are brought forth as follows:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (including children of God, like Issac).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. (including children of the flesh, like Ishmael)
10 And the commandment (i.e. the tenth of the ten commandment), which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
(death means delivery into hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan)

There are just two destinations.

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (this is where those who follow Jesus ends)
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
(this is where the dead bury their dead)

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

That is, Jesus instructed, you follow me by transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit (and bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God) and . . . let the dead bury their dead by (continuing to) esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments which is now known to killeth and cause people to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh . . . and so be it.

Issac and his generations are the ones who 'follow Jesus'. Ishmael and his generations are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves (and Ishmael and his generations) thrust out.

The above has been ongoing for the past 2000 odd years, after people have lived their life on earth and died.

Hebrews: 9
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Soon, it seems, that there will be the final and total separation of people while they live in their physical bodies on earth.

40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and one left.

Then only children of God, like Issac will be left on the surface of earth to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. And children of God who died previously and rose to be like angels in heaven will return, if they wish, to the surface of earth in physical bodies to also inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Children of the flesh, like Ishmael will be taken out of here to join those (like themselves) who died previously and were sent to . . .

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (including children of God, like Issac).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. (including children of the flesh, like Ishmael)
10 And the commandment (i.e. the tenth of the ten commandment), which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Hope that you get the message in the above, as follows.

1. the 2000 year old information is that the tenth commandment of the ten commandments cause people to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of flesh, like Ishmael.
2. the 2000 year old instruction is to stop bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael and start bringing forth fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac.
3. the 2000 year old information is that when one esteem, use, promote and invoke the tenth commandment of the ten commandments one bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael
4. the 2000 year old information is that when one ignore and transgress the tenth commandment of the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit one bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac.
5. the 2000 year old information is that the tenth commandment of the ten commandments killeth.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

The 'ministration of death, written and engraven in stones' is the ten commandments, themselves. This does not refer to priests and a church.

And your claim, "The ministry that brought death" is the Mosaic laws of the priesthood, not God's commandments", is totally wrong, corrupt and antichrist.

Can we, now, put this to rest and move on? :)

You would notice that all my claims, above, are literal and clear revelations in the KJV N.T. . . . and this leaves all other revelations about the ten commandments to be correct just as they are stated in the KJV N.T.

No interpretations, misinterpretations and/or additions were required or use to produce the above. It is straight and literally KJV N.T. Also I did not have to claim that the disciples, translators or anyone else made mistakes in order to justify my conclusions.

It would be nice of you to judge my Christian works fairly and forthrightly and comment appropriately. This would certainly encourage others to do the same and also come onto truth as clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T..

Posturing like lemon used car salesmen plagues traditional Christianity.

Traditional Christians commonly and routinely do this so as to 'sell' (pass-off) incorrect 'lemon' ideas and beliefs as Christianity.

Let us try to change that practice. Let us try to lead by example.

This will purify traditional Christianity, in these last days and give, at least a few more, a fighting chance to know truth, not err and be chosen.

We should be concerned that, the very great majority of the billion or so people who are called to Christianity are not chosen (do not make it) because they err because they do not know scriptures and the power of God:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

29 Jesus answered and said to them, You do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

However if traditional Christianity is purified in these last day . . . a last few will get truth not err and be chosen first:

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant (a small remaining quantity, a few) shall be saved:

28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

Jesus will not wait indefinitely for Ishmael generations to come onto Christ, like Issac's generations. He will return in the fullness of time to make a total and final forced and physical separation between children of the flesh (Ishmael generations) and children of God (Issac's generations) according to Matthews: 24 verse: 40 KJV N.T. This time is close at hand.

29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed (Issac, not Ishmael), we had been as Sodom, and been made like unto Gomorrha.

Among Jews, Ishmael and his generations are liken to Sodoma. Issac and his generations are likened to children of God/heaven. Prior to the advent of Jesus' physical presence on earth, all that the Jews had were seeds similar to that of Ishmael which was like Sodoma. All they had was righteousness according to the ten commandments. They did not have righteousness according to the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made them free from the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) (re. Romans: 8 verse: 2 KJV N.T.)

30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

This is confirming that the Gentiles did not follow the ten commandments. They earned righteousness even without the ten commandments and with faith as well.

31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

This is confirming that although Israel esteem, used, promote and invoke the ten commandments they were never righteous. They all sin and fell short of the glory of God.

Fact is before Jesus Israel followed the ten commandments. And this did not works for them. Romans: 7 KJV N.T. confirmed that the tenth commandment, of the ten commandments, was and is, a curse because it killeth and cause humans to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh.. This was and continue to be the sad and unfortunate predicament of those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, even in the slightest way.

32 Wherefore? Because they sought it (i.e. salvation) not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
[/COLOR]

You should get a very clear KJV N.T. revelation about what is to seek salvation by faith and also what it means to serve in the newness of spirit because this is the only path to salvation.

The above confirm that the Jews were not saved (they did not gain eternal life) because they esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments as their path to salvation and that did not work. That is, they stumbled at that stumbling-stone.

The reason for the failure of the ten commandment was disclosed in Romans: 7 KJV N.T.. It was confirmed that, although the ten commandments were meant to give life it did not. It was found that the tenth commandment, of the ten commandments, was and is, a curse because it killeth and caused humans to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh.

Clearly this confirmed that the ten commandments are the law of sin and death and 'the curse' and the flawed covenant which was replaced.

The tenth commandment exemplified how the ten commandments which were ordained to life actually killeth and cause humans to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh like Ishmael and no fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac..

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam

The ten commandment are also called 'the law', 'Moses law' and 'the law of sin and death'.

The above is supported by the fact that Romans: 7 KJV N.T. confirmed that the tenth commandment, of the ten commandments, was and is, a curse because it killeth and cause humans to bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh.

Therefore, the ten commandments is the law of sin and death. They inevitably lead to sin and death. The ten commandments cannot be God's eternal laws, because God's law giveth life not death. The ten commandments can be given only for expedient and temporary use in a very limited context. This latter statement is another fact about the ten commandments.

This other fact is that: only children of the flesh/'the dead' are given to esteem and use the ten commandments. Also the law (the ten commandments) are not permanent or eternal laws of God. The ten commandments are given for temporary use, only by the unaware, spiritually dead people, children of the flesh, i.e. until they become spiritually aware and can embrace the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The new covenant is anchored on liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

The new covenant is anchored on liberty to transgress the ten commandments.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Hebrews 8 KJV N.T.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people

Clearly Jesus' law is not the ten commandments (the old flawed covenant). What then, is the nature of this new covenant? The following helps:

Hebrews: 11 KJV N.T.
31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

The above case, Rahab lied (she deliberately bear false witness) so as to send some unawares false and spying unbelieving, O.T. brethren off in the wrong direction. She was a servant of sin however she obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered to her and so she became the servant of righteousness:

Romans:6 KJV N.T.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servant of righteousness.

Rahab obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered to her and although she lied and misled those people, she was glorified. This was accomplished by faith, i.e. by belief in the not seen Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus who informed and guided her.

The above confirms that the Old covenant (the ten commandments) is replace by a New covenant. And the new covenant is anchored on faith, i.e. belief in things not seen (i.e. the not seen powers of Jesus and God). The New covenant is anchored on transgressing the ten commandment when one obey from one's heart, that form of doctrine that is delivered to one.

The New covenant is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus giving real time information and guidance to each Christians/Believers/Saints through each of their own hearts or spirits and this information and guidance often requires these people to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is similar to:

The above is an instruction to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandment, so as to unconditionally serve in the newness of spirit.

The above is a request to leave your Old spouse and old marriage and covert another new spouse, according to urging of spirit. You are to do this so as to stop binging forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

"Obedience onto righteousness" is justification to transgress the ten commandments

"Obedience onto righteousness" is justification to transgress the ten commandments

CherubRam

James: 2
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? This was not obedience to the ten commandments. This counted for obedience onto righteousness.

Although Abraham did not actually kill his son, his proven, clear and certain intent to kill his son was equal to actually killing his son.

Matthews: 5 KJV N.T.
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Therefore Abraham transgressed the ten commandment. However he got no sin. He was glorified by God. His action counted for obedience onto righteousness.

Abraham obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered to him and although he transgressed the 'thou shall not kill' ten commandment, he became a servant of righteousness. And he was glorified. This was accomplished by faith

16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servant of righteousness

Abraham was justified to transgress the Sixth of the ten commandments, thou shall not kill, (i.e. the old flawed covenant, by the New covenant which is based on faith.

The new covenant is not about the ten commandments or about upholding the ten commandments.

Abraham had to prove to God that he was ready, willing and able to transgress the ten commandments (the thou shall not kill commandment), when he is led to do so by Spirit, before he could qualify for the New covenant. The New covenant is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

The New covenant is about transgressing the ten commandments, when one is led to do so by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit, in real time, all the time.

Of the billion strong traditional Christians, few can or will have this level of devotion to the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit. This is why few are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

It is very important to mention that what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one (i.e. a Christian/Believer/Saint) to know, pray for, say and do is always consumed in love and never ever in hate.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

God is love. The will of God are urging of love. What the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one (i.e. a Christian/Believer/Saint) to know, pray for, say and do is always conformed to the will of God.

Therefore what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one (i.e. a Saint/Christian/child of God) to know, pray for, say and do, would require one to transgress the ten commandments. Simultaneously this is always consumed and over powered by urging of love for people, things and circumstances in God's creation . . . and never ever by hate or dislike: for people, things and circumstances in God's creation or for what has occurred or what is occurring in God's creation.

Vengeance belong to the Lord.

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God

Judgement can never be correctly made without knowing the heart of the one under judgment. Only the Lord knows and can expose, the heart of each person.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Death means delivery into hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

The simple and unassuming KJV N.T. revelation above is simply instructing humans, as follows:
1. how to save themselves from sin, death and hell
2. how to stop bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and start bringing forth fruits onto God/children of God.
3. how to be delivered into God's kingdom of heaven.
4. all the above can be done by transgressing the tenth commandment (thou shall not covert) so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The above is simply an instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The above is the God given life style for those called to be Christians. This liberate humans from sin and death and hell and instead, deliver them into God's kingdom of heaven.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

39 And by him all that believe (believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The following is how to serve in the newness of spirit which is anchored on deliberately transgressing the ten commandments:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The very great majority of the billions strong traditional Christians live in fear and not by love. Fact is fear is the absence of God . . . and the presence of Satan. Love is the presence of God . . . and the absence of Satan.

The very great majority of the billions strong traditional Christians are scared stiff to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. This is Satanic behavior.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, prays for, say and do is totally anchored on love because it conforms to the will of God:

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is love, straight and simply. Urging of love is the Will and Spirit of God. You will find God/Love within your own heart or spirit. Those urging of love which arise and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously, within your own heart for those those specific, people, things and circumstances in God's creation, is God speaking to you with out physical words. This is God letting you know his precise and individualized will for you.

The above is God/Love telling you what is precisely right for you in His creation. Through urging of love, God is telling you precisely which people, things and circumstances are right for you in His creation. This is God's precise and individualized will for you.

To do the live, real time, will of God, you are simply required to form relationships and association with the above specific people, things and circumstances. This is perfect, spontaneous, effortless, natural and blissful because you will be serving the love in your own heart. And simultaneously you will be doing precisely what is God's will for you.

This is Jesus' and God's perfect gift to those called to be Christians. This is the essential fabric of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

However the billion strong traditional Christians have been derailed off this perfect gift from Jesus and God. They are not interested in the above. They are not interested in the New covenant. They are committed to the Old, Mosaic, ten commandment which is the flawed covenant that was replaced. They totally ignore:

Traditional Christians have been made fearful of God/Love. Their fear have drive out God/Love from their lives. False prophets have kept them in fear of transgressing the ten commandments which are done away with for the billion or so people who were called to Christianity.

Those called to Christianity were warned about these unawares false prophets who would come to them as false brethren and spies:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under Moses law).

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

False brethren, by putting the billion people who are called to be Christians in bondage under the ten commandments, have simply increase Satan in the lives of these billion people and seriously reduced God in their life. Fear killeth. Love giveth life.

When one has no fear of knowing, praying for, saying and doing the things that one loves in one's own heart or spirit, one lives. When one fear doing the things that one loves in one's own heart or spirit, one dies, daily and always.

Re-hatching and reinforcing the ten commandments as laws for those called to be Christians is a very serious sin. This is a sin that will not be forgiven at any place or time. The serious sin is not in esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments, per say. The serious sin is in foisting the ten commandments on the billion or so people who are called to be Christians.

Some false prophets who want to bring those who are called to Christianity under bondage of the ten commandments promote that these laws are now written in their hearts. This is pure corruption.

This is simply false prophets posturing like lemon used car salesmen so as sell those called to Christianity, the lemon (corrupt) idea that they are still under the ten commandments. Beware.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam

Any kind of re-hatching and reinforcing the ten commandments as laws for those called to be Christians is a very serious sin. This is a sin that will not be forgiven at any place or time.

The billion strong people who are called to Christianity are to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. And this Spirit is conformed to the Holy Ghost. Therefore seeking to put or putting, traditional Christians under bondage of the ten commandments is a very serious sin.

The serious sin is not in esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments, per say. Indeed 'the dead' are instructed to esteem, use and invoke the ten commandments, i.e. until they become spiritually aware.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

The serious sin is in foisting the ten commandments on the billion or so people who are called to be Christians. The ten commandments are not for them. They are no longer under 'the schoolmaster'. They are no longer under the ten commandments. They are believers/Saints/those called to be Christians. They have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so that they can serve in the newness of spirit (note Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 10, KJV N.T.):

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Only false spying brethren will seek to return those called to be Christians to bondage under the ten commandments:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under Moses law).

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Punishment for being a spying false brethren who seeks to return those who are called to be Christians, to bondage under the ten commandments is very serious. This is blasphemy of the Spirit:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The 'son of man' is the physical 'see' and temporal son of man Jesus. This is not the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

In the first format Jesus is not Lord. He is the son of man. He can be blasphemed and one shall be forgiven.

However in his second format, Jesus is Lord. He is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. In this format Jesus is entitled to all things due to the Holy Ghost. Also in this format Jesus is the Spirit of Truth.

The billion or so, who are called to be Christians, have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments in order to obey this Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally. Denial of this is a direct blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. The consequence of doing this is defined in Matthews: 12 verses: 31 & 32 KJV N.T. above.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A World full of Love, Light and Laughter, its time has come

A World full of Love, Light and Laughter, its time has come

o

A World full of Love, Light and Laughter,
its time has come to the surface of earth,
irreversibly.

Let us welcome it and increase its intensity

or be dispatched to another world,
according to:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The fullness of time is at hand. The following are now, irreversibly established on the surface of planet earth and intensifying daily. However it is still the world of the chosen few.

14 For many (a billion) are called, but few are chosen.

Yet all are invited to come on to truth, not err and be also chosen. This is not about joining the billion strong traditional Christianity, who foolishly esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments and also esteem, parrot and promote slogans.

This is about joining the chosen few who actually know truth/scriptures, did not and do not, err and are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven. Only these are the children of God. Only these can help people to be the last few who are chosen first.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

These are the last days and last opportunity for some more (a few more) from the (totally misled) billion strong, traditional Christians to get truth, correct their erring ways and come on board, God's kingdom of heaven that is now ruling the surface of earth.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The end of time, hell, that is evident on the surface of earth at this time is very temporary. This is occurring only among 'the dead'/'children of the flesh'.

You will notice that (regardless of human physical assessment), it is only people who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments (and other such absolutest laws) make war and create hell on earth. They are the children of the flesh.

(The chosen few are authentic Christians, they always 'turn the other cheek'. They are spiritually aware and 'enlightened in Christ'. Theirs is an expanded spirit reality and spirit vision.)

Hell will intensify on earth, then simply end, when all children of the flesh are teleported out of here and into another more appropriate (for them) destination. This will happen seemingly magically. However it will be quite scientific. This will happen through black hole portal which will open to the underworld, inside the depth of earth, where the light of the sun and moon do not reach.

It will seem to these children of the flesh, who are teleported into the underworld, that this earth had gone into chaos and darkness. However this would not be so. These children of the flesh will be so efficiently and suddenly teleported into the depths of earth, where the sun, moon and stars do not shine, that they will not realize that they are in a new place. They will erroneously perceive that the earth has become that chaotic and dark place where the sun, moon and stars do not shine.

The surface of earth will not become that chaotic, darkened and hellish place. The surface of earth is promised to become God's kingdom of heaven which only children of God will inherit.

Note that all dooms day prophesies are the current living reality in hell inside the earth where children of the flesh inevitably ends. The surface of our current earth will not go through or become, a place of those doom-days prophesies, like:

Joel: 3 KJV N.T.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

The above describe the current ongoing reality of hell, inside the depth of earth, with Satan. When children of the flesh die they all go there, routinely. Soon in one fell scoop all children of the flesh who are present on earth, even in physical bodies, will be teleported out of here and into that chaotic, dark and hellish place. This will leave only children of God to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

The teleportation of children of the flesh out of here will be as magical as follows:

Children of God do not experience any of those hellish, dooms-day things. Children of God are always under God's Grace and protection. They live on surface of earth, in a parallel heaven, right next to the unfolding hell of the unawares/the dead/children of the flseh.

The current reality of Love, Light and Laughter is as follows:

Of Love:

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The love of Christ operates through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who passes All Truth through one's heart or spirit. This knowledge and guidance is always consumed by love and never, in the slightest way, have any thing to do with hate:

Living in God's kingdom of heaven is about discerning in your own heart or spirit, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do and doing works according to those things, even if you have to transgress the ten commandments. This is described as obedience onto righteousness.

Of Light:

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Now truth is being confirmed in total clarity for all to know. This is a marker for the fullness of time. Truth is light that has intensified and is intensifying further, on the surface of earth. Under grace of God my posts are truth/light.

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Ephesians: 5 KJV N.T.
13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Of Laughter:

Luke: 6
21 Blessed [are ye] that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed [are ye] that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

Those who suffered and endured (i.e. Believers/Christians/Saints/those chosen from those called to be Christians) are now laughing all the way to God's kingdom of heaven. Actually these people always laugh when they died. They always laugh their way to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. The difference is that now, they are laughing their way to God's kingdom of heaven on earth, while they live on earth.

For the past 2000 odd years, they (i.e. Believers/Christians/Saints/those called to be Christians) suffered and endured under the past ruling status quo, who unilaterally imposed the ten commandments and similar other ideologies on everyone.

These past rulers justified the application and use of the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) and similar other ideals and laws, on everyone, while they, themselves, flaunted these to serve their own selfish aims and ends.

The past ruling status quo all promoted that everyone must be under the ten commandments and/or similar ideas and laws. They justified their promotion by saying that the world cannot be rules by 'the law of the jungle'.

The fact is every single person is as unique as his or her individual dna. This means that those who are spiritually aware would be acutely aware of this fact and their own individuality.

Such people cannot subject themselves to generalized laws, like the ten commandments. Their lives can be regulated, managed and guided only by precisely individualized information and guidance, obtained directly, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through each of their own individual heart or spirit. This is the Christian way, that was known, so far, only to the chosen few.

:idea::idea: . The fullness of time is at hand. The old traditional approach is now redundant on earth. Old systems are breaking down every where. The above spirit and Spirit based lifestyle is the only approach to life that will survive (or be permitted) on the surface of earth.

If one does not come on board (do not embrace and use the spirit and Spirit approach to life) one will be teleported out of the surface of earth. God's kingdom of heaven is currently fully forming here. And the spirit and Spirit based approach to life will be the only one that will permit one to stay here and survive here.

Those who esteem, use, promoted and invoke the ten commandments on earth so far in their lives, will be teleported to another (parallel) dimension, where the ten commandments, sin, death, torment and punishment in hell, still prevail. The surface of earth is conforming fully to God's kingdom of heaven and can no longer accommodate them.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Fact is, for humans, God is not concerned with the ten commandments. Those law were simply given for temporary use on earth, by 'the dead'/children of the flesh. They soweth only to the flesh.

The time and usefulness of the ten commandments has passed. Very soon, all 'the dead' will be teleported out of here. Then there will be no need for the school master (i.e. the ten commandments) to bring 'the dead'/children of the flesh to spiritual awareness and Christ. This final separation will be efficient and effortless, even magical, as follows:

Ultimately, for humans, God is concerned with freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandants so that humans can serve love, unconditionally. This is the essence and ultimate fabric of God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm and now on the surface of earth.

God's kingdom of heaven is simply a working harmonious field of all possibilities, where every thing is permitted and made possible, in total magical harmony. This is based on people's individual love and God who is Love. It is a world where members materializes his/her every (whimsical or other) wish, desire and things that he/she loves in his/her own heart/spirit, perfectly and in perfect harmony:

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

2 Timothy: 1 King James Version (KJV)
7 For God hath not given us (i.e. Believer/Christians/Saints/those called to be Christians) the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Spirit of God are urging of love which arise and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously, within your own heart or spirit for those specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation. This is 'All Truth'. It is totally individualized and personalized, as one dna. It defines a person's individual love mission in the body of Christ

This is the essential fabric of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who passes a person's 'All Truth' to him, through his own heart or spirit

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

The spirit of fear is linked to the ten commandments. The ten commandments works through fear of sin and being tormented in hell. The spirit of fear is 'done away with' for adopted children of God. Adopted children of God are people who were born under the ten commandments but have dropped the ten commandments and joined those called to be Christians.

Those who were brought forth by parents who served in the newness of spirit are 'born' children of God (not adopted). From even before their birth, they knew and had, no fear of God and/or the ten commandments. They know only love, no fear.

Those who were born under the ten commandments are children of the flesh. They have to overcome fear of God and fear of the ten commandments, then totally drop the ten commandments and serve totally in the newness of spirit, in order to become adopted children of God.

The past 2000 odd years were granted for children of the flesh to become adopted children of God on the surface of earth. The time or window of opportunity, for children of the flesh to become adopted children of God on the surface of planet earth, is almost totally passed. Children of God are enlightened. They are totally liberated from bondage under the ten commandments, etc. They have transcended duality.

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

The ten commandments are the law of sin, death and fear . . . drop them. The ten commandments, death, sin and fear are only for 'the dead' until they become spiritually aware (re. Galatians: 3 verses: 24 to 29, KJV N.T.).

The ten commandments killeth:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Have absolutely no doubt. The ten commandments are the law of sin and death and 2000 odd years ago these were totally 'done away with' (thrown out) for Believer/Christians/Saints/those called to be Christians.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus did away with the ten commandments:

Those who tell you otherwise are false prophets and false unawares brethren who come among you, either unwittingly (foolishly) or deliberately, as spies and ravening wolves, to misled you and derail you off your Christian path:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's (Christian) clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Fact is:

14 For many (a billion) are called, but few are chosen.

From among the billion or so who are called to Christianity only a few will be left on the surface of earth to inherits God's kingdom on the surface of earth.

. . . it was never a done deal. You must make sure that you are counted. It was always based on what you 'soweth', in your life time, on earth. It was always in your hands.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
2 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgement is based on:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (these transgress the ten commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit)
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (These esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments)

There is simply no time left for intellectual bantering, foolish pampering and soothing of egos. It is time to confirm the literal and naked truth, as conformed 'word for word', to KJV N.T. revelations.

Last edited:

Gurucam

You guys will be twice blessed

You guys will be twice blessed

You guys will be twice blessed, for carefully and completely reading and adopting post # 32.

It was written with absolute devotion to truth and Truth.

It is long. However strait is the gate and narrow the path that leadeth to life . . . and few there be that find it.

Finding the straight gate and narrow path is work. It is no free gift. It cannot be handed to you on a silver platter. It cannot be delivered in one liners.

It is plenty work, devoted work and intelligent work, this is why only a few find it. Most are looking for short cuts.

One has to seek out truth with amazing patience and devotion, at every possible opportunity.

Only a chosen few seek truth with the required devotion.

This is why only a few know scriptures, do not err and are chosen.

So do not run with the masses. Do not be a parrot. Do not be a slogan repeater. Humans are given to be lots, lots more.

Do not be a 'settler'. Do not simply sit back and believe that you know all truth. Be a devoted and tireless seeker. Knock with total and persistent devotion and it will be opened to you. Indeed look under every stone. Look under the stone that even the builder rejected.

Leave no stone un-turned, in your quest to get truth. The stone that you do not look under, is generally your stumbling-stone.

People who err because they do not know scriptures/truth are not chosen.

My posts are truth in the fullness of time. They conform totally and literally to revelations in the KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

This is the path to being Christian. Like Paul, you have to get the spiritual actualization to get all things by revelation from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, through your own heart or spirit

This is how one becomes a Christian:

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Jesus was raised to spirit heaven clad only in His spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body is also the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth, including many things that the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus could not and did not deliver to the disciples:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

This is how it works:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

It is only after communing with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, through one's own heart or spirit that one can:

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Making the above confession without having actual communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, through one's own heart or spirit is simply repeating slogans which counts for nothing.

shalt believe in thine heart is about believing in one's heart so as to obey, from the heart, that form of doctrine that was delivered to one. This doctrine comes from Jesus and it will require one to transgress the ten commandments. Therefore one must absolutely believe in Jesus. One must believe that Jesus was raised from the dead and is in heaven, informing and guiding one.

17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you .
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

This is anchored on knowing, through one's own heart or spirit, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do. And believing that Jesus was raised to spirit heaven and is actually delivering information and guidance to one, in real time all the time, through one's own heart or spirit.

This is also about knowing spiritually that Jesus is in spirit heaven, from one's own personal communion with Him through one's own heart or spirit.

The confirmation of this is achieved only through many experiences of: receiving information and guidance from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, through one's own heart or spirit . . . and actually experiencing the resulting good fortune from obeying this guidance (even when you transgress the ten commandments.

Then you know that Jesus is alive, in heaven, and informing and guiding you. Then you say Abba, Abba.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Do not be fooled, short of knowing and experiencing the above things, that 'mouth confession' is incomplete and counts for nothing.

You have to walk the path. You must have, 'under you belt;, many experiences of actually transgressing the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, in order to be counted.

Like Abraham, you are required to prove your unconditional obedience to the Spirit of Truth, as your way of life.

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

The above was not obedience to the ten commandments. This was transgression of 'the thou shall not kill' commandment because one was instructed to do so by Spirit. This was obedience onto righteousness (the New covenant in operation).

The Old covenant is the law of sin and death (the ten commandments).

The New covenant is obedience to the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned within one's own heart or spirit) even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is described as, obedience onto righteousness.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The events that will unfold shortly: two shall be in the field; one taken, one left.

The events that will unfold shortly: two shall be in the field; one taken, one left.

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

The above was not obedience to the ten commandments. This was transgression of 'the thou shall not kill' commandment because one was instructed to do so by Spirit. This was obedience onto righteousness (the New covenant in operation).

The Old covenant is the ten commandments. 2000 odd years ago the ten commandments were found to 'killeth':

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The Old covenant was found to be flawed and it was replaced by a New covenant:

Then the ten commandments were unceremoniously renamed: 'sin onto death' as well as, 'the law of sin and death'.

And the ten commandments were totally 'done away with' for Christians/Saints/Believers/those called to be Christians:

The New covenant is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The New covenant is obedience to the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned within one's own heart or spirit) even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This (the New covenant) is described as, obedience onto righteousness.

The old covenant is 'sin unto death'. The New covenant is 'obedience unto righteousness'.

17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you .
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

The above conveys that although one transgressed the ten commandments, one got no sin because 'one obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered to one'.

The following is how one discern and obey from one's heart or spirit, that form of doctrine that is delivered to one:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians/Saints/Believers/those called to be Christians are led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned in the above manner. Under this form of direct, individualized and precise guidance they have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

This wisdom was made available 2000 odd years ago. This is both, the Spirit and the soul of the Lord Jesus. It was totally oppressed by the past (unawares) ruling status quo, who operated, both within what passed for Christianity and outside.

Billion of traditional Christians were denied the above truth for the past 2000 odd years. Christianity was totally undermined and destroyed. Under the past unawares (spiritually dead) ruling status quo, billions were kept under the ten commandments, i.e. the law of sin and death, and so billions ended in the depths of earth, in hell with Satan.

After 2000 odd years of oppression, Christianity's time has finally come.

Right before our 'eyes to see', the Old (i.e. the Old status quo, Old traditions and all things Old) are totally dying to give way to the New (i.e. the New status quo, New tradition and all things New).

The Old was anchored on flesh (it was anchored on, what you physically hear, touch, see, taste and smell). This is how humans 'look at things that are 'seen' and temporal'.

The New is anchored on spirit and Spirit, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit. This is how humans look at things that are 'not seen' and eternal:

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal

Oppressors of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus were very unwitting. They soweth to the flesh. There is both judgment and avenging (punishment):

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgment will be according to:

Avenging will be done fairly by the Lord Jesus:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Judgment will be as follows:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (these transgress the ten commandment so as to serve in the newness of spirit)
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: (These esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments)

It will be executed as follows:

The dead/unawares/children of the flesh who are on earth would not know that anything hit them. They will simply be magically teleported out of here and into hell, within the depths of earth, with Satan. Their genuine but totally false perception is and always will be, that this earth has become that hell.

They will simply go to a destination where, the ten commandments (the law of sin and death) rules supreme and death and punishment for transgressing the ten commandments is a live, routine and regular occurrence. This is literally hell, inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

While on earth they esteemed, used, promoted and invoked the ten commandments. The ten commandments are the law of sin and death, it comes with punishment in hell for transgressing the ten commandments. This is what they esteem, used, promoted and invoked on earth while they lived here. This is what they sowest. This determined their destination after they die or when they the final teleportation occurs:

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

These people did not embrace the New covenant which makes one free from sin and death. Instead, they continue to esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandment which wre confirmed to be the law of sin and death. They were and are the dead who bury their dead.

When they die and at the final division, they are dispatched to a place (a parallel place) where the law of sin and death and punishment in hell for transgressing the ten commandments, rule supreme. However once there, they will be weeping and gnashing of their teeth:

Luke: 13: King James Version (KJV)

Ishmael and his generations continue under the ten commandments. They end in hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

Issac and his generations transgressed the ten commandments so that can serve in the newness of spirit, They ceased being Jews and became called to Christianity. When they died they rose in three day, like the Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. These will return, in the fullness of time, to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth, without children of the flesh

At the final division on earth, the favored will be: those of Issac's generations and those of Ishmael's generation who over came fear and learn to transgressed the ten commandments, so as to serve in newness of spirit.

The above people will remain here to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth. All other descendants of Ishmael will be teleported out of here to hell within the deaths of earth:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one (i.e. Ishmael's unchanged generations) shall be taken (to hell), and the other (Issac generations and those of Ishmael generations who dropped the ten commandments and became called to Christianity), left (to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth).

Simply look out to the world, these two types of people are generally easily discerned.

Division is the separation of O.T. people from N.T. people. They both deserve a destination that is precisely conformed to what they esteem, use, promote and invoke while they live on earth. Each one determine his or her own destiny. (what a man sowest, that shall he reap)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment (according to what one esteemed, used, promoted and invoked while one lived on earth)

Choose, very very carefully, what you esteem, use, promote and invoke on earth, in this short life of yours. This is you telling God what you want for your eternal life.

There is just two choices. There is the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) and there is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

There are just two destinations, one each perfectly befitting each of those two choices. In one destination, spiritual death, sin and punishment is inevitable and habitual and therefore, one lives in perpetual hell.

The other is a place where sin had no dominion over one. That is, when one do even the things that are deemed sinful, one gets no sin but is glorified by God and one enjoys a perpetually blissful and heavenly life.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Son of God is the Lord, the son of man is not the lord..

The Son of God is the Lord, the son of man is not the lord..

Traditional Christians have latched on to the wrong Jesus.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

There were two presentations of Jesus, one temporal the other eternal, as follows:
1. the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and
2. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is lord.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was not lord.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The first man is the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus. The second man is the Spirit, 'not seen' and temporal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

Also, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth.

John: 14 KJV N.T.
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

This is why one can blaspheme the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven. He is not that consequential.

Clearly Paul denied and blasphemed the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and he was not only forgiven, he was glorified, he was given Jesus' spirit and Spirit based Christians commission. Why was this? you might ask.

Paul was spiritually aware. This enabled him to see/discern the folly that was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, the blood sacrifice and the mostly parables which he delivered to 'the dead'.

The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus left one message for Christians and those called to be Christians. These were the people called to follow Jesus. Jesus' message to these was: after he was crucified and rose to heaven, He will be available, as the Spirit of Truth to bring All Truth to them.

This meant that all other things which he delivered (as recorded in the KJV N.T.) was not for Christians and those called to be Christians. This was the only message that he left for those who were called to follow him.

Everything else that the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus delivered were exclusively for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

Paul was able to discern the above through his own spiritual awareness. This led Paul to be critical of the things which the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus delivered. This also made Paul 'given by God' to have communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

This was and continue to be the fundamental right of passage to become a Christian/child of God.

Each spiritually dead person must see folly in the things that Jesus gave for 'the dead to bury their dead' before he qualifies to get the things that Jesus gave for the spiritual aware, who can follow Him. Paul achieved this.

Jesus made his two aims and missions very clear and his deliveries took this format:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Only the disciples were called to follow Jesus. Everyone else were the dead who would bury their dead. And Jesus made his deliveries to suit his agendas:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Paul was able to discern All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. He followed Jesus as prescribed. He took the Spirit path. He did not take the dead path (i.e. the path left for the dead).

Paul followed and commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is the living spirit and Spirit based Christian path

Everyone else (including the disciples) knew only the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus who was not the Lord. This is the flesh, 'let the dead bury their dead' path.

The passage which Paul took is the one that everyone must take in order to be 'in Christ'. One cannot take the dead path to become Christian.

This means that blasphemy of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus, who is the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth, is not at all forgivable at any place or time.

This also means that blasphemy of Paul's commission will not be forgiven at any place or time.

Also the worship and esteeming of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not the worship and esteeming of the Lord. Those who do this has missed the important KJV N.T. revelation/information above.

Fact is the the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was simply a blood sacrifice for the sins of the Jews up to that time.

However the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is the living Lord for Christians.

Seems that traditional Christians were misled into esteeming the the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and blaspheming and relegating Paul's commission which is anchored on the the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is Lord.

Scriptures confirm that the above is not forgivable at any place or time.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad and sad news. However it is better to know this now, than when too late is the cry.

Last edited: