False Bibles

lighthouse99

What I'm ''getting at'' is nothing the world and the pit can do will prevent the conversion and regeneration of those that are called. Nothing the world or the pit can do to take us* out of His hand.

Us* The redeemed.

well, there is something the believer can do--stop following Jesus. You wn't get to Heaven if you ditch Jesus. You believe that, i am sure?

lighthouse99

Don't tell us you're studying the Koran !!

studying?

heck no. Reading is NOT studying. And from what i have read so far, it is boring more than anything else, though can't say i have read more than 30 pages. Jesus is a tough act to follow, so no surprise it's boring. And i just read it to better u/stand "things"

:think:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Koran is NOT a bible. It is the Holy Book of Islam given to Muhammad by Allah. What kind of nut case are you? Why do you read deception?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Not true... and how does that relate to Bible translations?
Perhaps my esteemed critic would care to provide a reference to support this claim.

If "6days" had taken the time to read "Lighthouse99's" first post, it stated that "The fact that Jesus really did exist—and all historians acknowledge that He did—supports the veracity and validity of the Bible, if nothing else."

Other than the Bible, itself, there are no other independent historical texts from this time period that make mention of the existence of Jesus.

Its not that I'm questioning His existence, its just that we shouldn't be basing our claims on false information!

Last edited: