Executing homosexuals

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
All laws are on purely a religious basis.
Not in America. Or anywhere outside of the Middle East, Africa, and Indonesia. So I have no idea where you got that from

Who cares if its "the same argument Muslims use." Are you saying that Muslims take their religion more seriously than you take yours?

Yeah. They take it too seriously sometimes. Maybe you missed the whole, "Shoot the guy who draws Mohammed" craze. Sharia doesn't work because it's an archaic system of law designed for the world 1500 years ago. If you implement religious law as the law of the land then tyranny, bigotry, and oppression ALWAYS results.

Christian Liberty

Well, no.

Actually yes. "secularism" is its own religion.
Yeah. They take it too seriously sometimes. Maybe you missed the whole, "Shoot the guy who draws Mohammed" craze.

I'm not defending that, but have you seen how some right-wingers get if they see a flag being desecrated?

Sharia doesn't work because it's an archaic system of law designed for the world 1500 years ago. If you implement religious law as the law of the land then tyranny, bigotry, and oppression ALWAYS results.

Well, I don't like Sharia, but not because its "too old." I'm not a progressive.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

I'm not defending that, but have you seen how some right-wingers get if they see a flag being desecrated?

Well, I don't like Sharia, but not because its "too old." I'm not a progressive.

It's not messed up just because it's old. It's messed up because it doesn't provide personal liberties to anyone but straight adult males. That just happened to be okay 1500 years ago, but no longer is because views on what is fair and acceptable evolve over centuries.

I see what you're saying about the flag desecration. However it's still not a religious response and more importantly it doesn't cause violence, however displeased somebody watching may be

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's just reinventing the dictionary. A secular government is by definition "not spiritual : of or relating to the physical world and not the spiritual world" whereas religion is, by definition, "the belief in a god or in a group of gods: an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods".

Secular law isn't religion and its laws aren't religious declarations. Now many a law is compatible with any number of religious beliefs, though not all law and not every belief.

Christian Liberty

It's not messed up just because it's old. It's messed up because it doesn't provide personal liberties to anyone but straight adult males.

That may be true of Sharia, it isn't true of Christian theonomy (which is far older.) I believe the Bible rejects a view of liberty that would only apply to straight white males. But here's the question. Why should other people have liberty? You need a BIBLICAL case.

That just happened to be okay 1500 years ago, but no longer is because views on what is fair and acceptable evolve over centuries.

Why should a Christian care about SUBJECTIVE views of what is fair and acceptable? Are you saying God's standard isn't good enough?

I see what you're saying about the flag desecration. However it's still not a religious response and more importantly it doesn't cause violence, however displeased somebody watching may be

It is religious, it is religious idolatry and blasphemy. And it has led to violence.

That's just reinventing the dictionary. A secular government is by definition "not spiritual : of or relating to the physical world and not the spiritual world" whereas religion is, by definition, "the belief in a god or in a group of gods: an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods".

Secular law isn't religion and its laws aren't religious declarations. Now many a law is compatible with any number of religious beliefs, though not all law and not every belief.

The denial of spiritual is a religious system. I admit that I support a theocracy. More people should admit this, because every single person supports one.

You are advocating murder yet you call yourself a Christian. That claim is a lie.

Did God advocate murder in Leviticus 20:13?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
That may be true of Sharia, it isn't true of Christian theonomy (which is far older.) I believe the Bible rejects a view of liberty that would only apply to straight white males. But here's the question. Why should other people have liberty? You need a BIBLICAL case.

Why should a Christian care about SUBJECTIVE views of what is fair and acceptable? Are you saying God's standard isn't good enough?

It is religious, it is religious idolatry and blasphemy. And it has led to violence.

The denial of spiritual is a religious system. I admit that I support a theocracy. More people should admit this, because every single person supports one.

Did God advocate murder in Leviticus 20:13?

You think others who are not Christian are not deserving of civil liberties? That's a pretty bold notion. I do believe they are, as are all people regardless of belief, sexual orientation, race, or any other qualifier.

The USA was founded on secular Enlightenment principles so that religious oppression could be avoided. People have rights no matter who they are or what they believe

Christian Liberty

You think others who are not Christian are not deserving of civil liberties?

I didn't actually claim this. I claimed that the Bible is the starting point. So you have to prove your points from scripture. The Bible says you, and everyone else, knows that God exists (Romans 1) so reasoning from secular presuppositions makes no sense and is ungodly.

That's a pretty bold notion. I do believe they are, as are all people regardless of belief, sexual orientation, race, or any other qualifier.

Again, prove your points from scripture.

The USA was founded on secular Enlightenment principles so that religious oppression could be avoided. People have rights no matter who they are or what they believe

That first part isn't completely true (there is some truth to it) but it doesn't matter. Psalms 2 and Matthew 28 say that all of the nations belong to Christ, whether they want to admit it or not.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...The denial of spiritual is a religious system.
No, it isn't. It's one thing to get a thing wrong and another to insist on it. At this point you're simply arguing with usage and dictionaries and if it's that deep with you I suppose I should leave off for the same reason I never have prolonged conversations with people who insist that either taxes or property equal theft.

I admit that I support a theocracy.
Not germane to the error, but okay.

More people should admit this, because every single person supports one.
Also not objectively true.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Leviticus 24:16

Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death

The bold definitively proves that this law is not exclusively for Israelites (I'd say the general equity of a law applying to Israelites only would be applied to church members, but I realize that this comes out of my covenant theology) but for anyone, whether pagan or Christian (I am not sure how your dispensationalism affects this.)
Instead of using "quote" for Bible verses use "box" so they show up when someone quotes you.

Or don't use anything at all...

As for your argument, the command applies to aliens living in Israel.

Don't blame God for your decision to hate others
You don't know what hate is.

Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!
Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men.
For they speak against You wickedly;
Your enemies take Your name in vain.
Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them my enemies.
-Psalm 139:19-22

Quip already did a rather nice job of that already.
Where? And why are you so lazy that you can't come up with a decent argument?

You are advocating murder yet you call yourself a Christian. That claim is a lie.
The fact that God prohibited murder and also commanded the execution of those who commit certain acts; homosexuality among them; your argument fails.

Last edited:

TracerBullet

You don't know what hate is.
you routinely provide fine examples of it.

Where? And why are you so lazy that you can't me up with a decent argument?
are you to lazy to read?

The fact that God prohibited murder and also commanded the execution of those who commit certain acts; homosexuality among them; your argument fails.
Where as your argument is that you can murder any man, woman or child you please as long as you can quote bible passage to justify your crime.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
If you think the U.S. government should execute gay people , you shouldn't be living in America . You should go and join ISIS .

OCTOBER23

ZOO22 said,

There was that pastor who'd suggested containing all homosexual people inside a huge electrical fence. He said they'd die out in a few years,
------------------------------------------------------------------

MEN SHALL BE LOVERS OF OTHER MEN IS A PROPHETIC SIGN.

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves,

covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

TracerBullet

ZOO22 said,

There was that pastor who'd suggested containing all homosexual people inside a huge electrical fence. He said they'd die out in a few years,

Been tried before.

76278.jpg

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
you routinely provide fine examples of it.
As I said, you don't know what hate is.

are you to lazy to read?
I'm not too lazy to use the correct word. Which shows that I have never been too lazy to read.

As for you, I asked you; I didn't ask quip.

Where as your argument is that you can murder any man, woman or child you please as long as you can quote bible passage to justify your crime.
Where did I state that?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
ZOO22 said,

------------------------------------------------------------------

MEN SHALL BE LOVERS OF OTHER MEN IS A PROPHETIC SIGN.

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves,

covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

That verse means that they're narcissistic, not homosexual.

zoo22

Okay, come on people, it's been years now. What progress has been made? Has anyone come up with a plan for executing the homosexuals?

I mean, while aCW seems to have amassed a massive collection of photographs of homosexual parades, he really doesn't seem to be making any headway in the decriminalization department, let alone getting the executions underway...

So how about it? What's the plan?

Are folks too busy seceding or something?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay, come on people, it's been years now. What progress has been made? Has anyone come up with a plan for executing the homosexuals?

I mean, while aCW seems to have amassed a massive collection of photographs of homosexual parades, he really doesn't seem to be making any headway in the decriminalization department, let alone getting the executions underway...

So how about it? What's the plan?

Are folks too busy seceding or something?

(Is zoo22 uncomfortable with me showing the 'gay' culture as well? What ever happened to 'gay' pride?).

Looking at CDC reports, it appears that those who engage in homosexual behavior are doing a bang up job of killing themselves (AIDS, suicide, murder, drug overdoses, etc. etc. etc.).

What's the plan? Right now it's to elect Ted Cruz as President, who is a God-fearing man that will for the most part turn homosexual matters over to the respective states (buh bye Obergefell v Hodges and Lawrence v Texas, hello traditional marriage and the recriminalization of homosexuality in numerous States).