Evil Old Russia is Trying to Rig the Election!

There's a story that's a perfect example of how corrupt the press is, as well as how very dumbed-down people are to this. There's a story that hasn't been a giant headline. It's out there, but down the page, even in alternative media, if it's there at all.

First, it has been all over press, Hillary's claims of no foundation that Russia is responsible for Wikileaks, that Russia is trying to influence the election, as if all of Hillary's stink and corruption, evidenced by her own history coming to light, are also Russia's fault.

Pray tell, just how does that reasoning work? Hillary is saying, "I'm a lying felon, a depraved, narcissistic opportunist, who hates just about everybody, selling influence to the highest bidder <crimes on and on ad nauseam>, and it's Russia's fault." How does that work? To my mind, I really don't care who it is, if they're bringing the truth to bear. Nor can I see the logic behind those showing the public dirty laundry Hillary's sought to hide as being the bad guys, culpable for her misdeeds: if the real boogeyman is in the mirror, Hillary, who else is to blame? What's with this shoot the messenger reasoning? So, if it weren't for evil old Russia, we wouldn't know the truth, therefore all would be well? Democracy would be in better shape, if we could only keep all the evil and criminality in the dark? All I can do, if there were a shred of evidence Russia was behind the truth be known, is then thank Russia!

But let's get back to the point. Russia is trying to rig the election, yet the story that hasn't been a headline in huge letters is that Hillary wanted to rig a Palestinian election! Here's an American who's advocating corrupting a foreign election. This is Hillary's true criminal mentality. Let's just point out what everybody should be able to see: is there any doubt Hillary, if she could arrange it, would make sure she is elected, by whatever means?

It's absolutely incredible this horrid you-know-what from the underworld can whine she's a victim of evil old Russia trying to rig the election against her out of one side of her mouth, while advocating criminal totalitarianism in another land out of the other side of her mouth.

Why is this perhaps not the biggest story there is in the news, about this criminal piece of liberal filth who wants to occupy the highest office in the land? By Hillary's logic, it's alright to rig an election she wants to dictate the outcome of, so how is this, in fact, any different than Saddam Hussein or Stalin being the only one of the ballot? How does anybody like Hillary even make it on a ballot in the United States of America? Is this just a very bad joke or something?

Given the mentality involved, I'm just waiting for Hillary to claim Donald Trump is trying to rig the election by running, this to the applause of diseased liberal minds, snowflakes, sexual perverts and other mindless riffraff throughout the land.

Check it out: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-28/dramatic-2006-recording-captures-hillary-clinton-proposing-rig-palestine-election

hillary-dinosaur.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Both candidates are judgment, imo.

Both are not qualified to lead anything except lemmings off a mountainside. They both think we (americans) are as dumb as dirt, as i guess they have cause, we got them where they are today.

There is only one solution, pray, and pray hard for Gods leadership and for repentance and salvation for this nation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Both are not qualified to lead anything except lemmings off a mountainside. They both think we (americans) are as dumb as dirt, as i guess they have cause, we got them where they are today.

There is only one solution, pray, and pray hard for Gods leadership and for repentance and salvation for this nation.

Good post.

Isn't that a fact, though this 30 second sound bite, pretty platitudes, ear tickling, political-speak mentality has been going on a long time. They're all going to make everything great (including these running for some Congressional seat, single handedly they'll make everything great and drive all corruption from Washington, one can only suppose will have to pop into a phone birth, first), everybody is going to get more of everything, at no cost. Exactly how they're going to do it all? They're always a little light on the details. Now, Hillary has said she's going to tax all her rich friends into what will have to be beyond poverty and death, since trillions will be required. Yet we all know she's going to do this to the people who own her when pigs fly, as if not to mention a President does not have the power to tax, unilaterally, a pretty vain boast (a tell of narcissistic personality disorder) she plans on being President and Congress, too? The Great Dictator in pantsuits? She's simply an idiot, with no real ideas, and she will poison everything she touches. I know I got a real kick out of this boneheaded claim she's going to save the economy with solar panels.

On the prayer front, praying for repentance, opened eyes seems appropriate. I know I don't know how to pray for the Lord's corporate blessings, given we're really a nation in rebellion against God and elevating evil, have made evil good, and good evil.

Anyway, I simply find your wise comment refreshing, good to see somebody who's not deceived or dumb as dirt. I happen to agree, believe there are a lot more people than these tools realize who are wise to them, sick of the platitudes, I suppose the only question whether there's a critical mass, outside the Christian community, that can in any way, at some point, actually move the nation towards a firmer foundation. Like you, I see judgment, as if a chart at a 45 degree angle of a nation going downhill for at least a couple decades now, arguably since the 1960's. I never hold my breath. What I have found some glimmer of hope in is simply the fact Donald Trump has not been bought and paid for by special interest money, has even funded his own campaign, but for small donations, similarly like it about him that his enemies, those that hate him with a passion, are the usual suspects who've made the mess we're in, in the first place. So, not a paid stooge and all the right enemies is somewhere to start, anyway. But, again, we don't hold our breath, do we?

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Evil Old Russia is Trying to Rig the Election!

There's a story that's a perfect example of how corrupt the press is, as well as how very dumbed-down people are to this. There's a story that hasn't been a giant headline. It's out there, but down the page, even in alternative media, if it's there at all.

First, it has been all over press, Hillary's claims of no foundation that Russia is responsible for Wikileaks, that Russia is trying to influence the election, as if all of Hillary's stink and corruption, evidenced by her own history coming to light, are also Russia's fault.

Pray tell, just how does that reasoning work? Hillary is saying, "I'm a lying felon, a depraved, narcissistic opportunist, who hates just about everybody, selling influence to the highest bidder , and it's Russia's fault." How does that work? To my mind, I really don't care who it is, if they're bringing the truth to bear. Nor can I see the logic behind those showing the public dirty laundry Hillary's sought to hide as being the bad guys, culpable for her misdeeds: if the real boogeyman is in the mirror, Hillary, who else is to blame? What's with this shoot the messenger reasoning? So, if it weren't for evil old Russia, we wouldn't know the truth, therefore all would be well? Democracy would be in better shape, if we could only keep all the evil and criminality in the dark? All I can do, if there were a shred of evidence Russia was behind the truth be known, is then thank Russia!

But let's get back to the point. Russia is trying to rig the election, yet the story that hasn't been a headline in huge letters is that Hillary wanted to rig a Palestinian election! Here's an American who's advocating corrupting a foreign election. This is Hillary's true criminal mentality. Let's just point out what everybody should be able to see: is there any doubt Hillary, if she could arrange it, would make sure she is elected, by whatever means?

It's absolutely incredible this horrid you-know-what from the underworld can whine she's a victim of evil old Russia trying to rig the election against her out of one side of her mouth, while advocating criminal totalitarianism in another land out of the other side of her mouth.

Why is this perhaps not the biggest story there is in the news, about this criminal piece of liberal filth who wants to occupy the highest office in the land? By Hillary's logic, it's alright to rig an election she wants to dictate the outcome of, so how is this, in fact, any different than Saddam Hussein or Stalin being the only one of the ballot? How does anybody like Hillary even make it on a ballot in the United States of America? Is this just a very bad joke or something?

Given the mentality involved, I'm just waiting for Hillary to claim Donald Trump is trying to rig the election by running, this to the applause of diseased liberal minds, snowflakes, sexual perverts and other mindless riffraff throughout the land.

Check it out: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-28/dramatic-2006-recording-captures-hillary-clinton-proposing-rig-palestine-election

hillary-dinosaur.jpg

Is there any positive proof that Russia is in fact the culprit? No, I didn't think so... The Clintons have plenty of enemies and this administration has made an enemy of the most notorious & infamous hackers of them all Kim Dotcom, how do we know he is not to blame? I can no more prove Kim is responsible than the felon Hillary can say the Russians are. See how that works... Whoever it is has targeted the DNC & the felon Hillary and for that I applaud them for exposing the criminal exploits of both . :BRAVO:

Last edited:

rexlunae

Pray tell, just how does that reasoning work? Hillary is saying, "I'm a lying felon, a depraved, narcissistic opportunist, who hates just about everybody, selling influence to the highest bidder <crimes on and on ad nauseam>, and it's Russia's fault."

Somehow, I don't think she would say that.

You can read about it. There is a primary source available. https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

How does that work? To my mind, I really don't care who it is, if they're bringing the truth to bear.

What if they're only bringing half-truths to light?

Nor can I see the logic behind those showing the public dirty laundry Hillary's sought to hide as being the bad guys, culpable for her misdeeds: if the real boogeyman is in the mirror, Hillary, who else is to blame? What's with this shoot the messenger reasoning? So, if it weren't for evil old Russia, we wouldn't know the truth, therefore all would be well? Democracy would be in better shape, if we could only keep all the evil and criminality in the dark? All I can do, if there were a shred of evidence Russia was behind the truth be known, is then thank Russia!

The entire Russian government is basically a criminal enterprise. It's unlikely that they'd bring anything to light to bring the world more democracy, transparency, or accountability. And with all the hack and dirty tricks, all the time they've had, the Congressional investigations, the FBI, they still haven't found much of anything.

But let's get back to the point. Russia is trying to rig the election, yet the story that hasn't been a headline in huge letters is that Hillary wanted to rig a Palestinian election!

Well...to avoid Hamas winning? I could see that being something you could consider. But, they didn't actually do that. And does that really make you feel better about Russia influencing US elections?

Is there any positive proof that Russia is in fact the culprit? No, I didn't think so... The Clintons have plenty of enemies and this administration has made an enemy of the most notorious & infamous hackers of them all Kim Dotcom, how do we know he is not to blame? I can no more prove Kim is responsible than the felon Hillary can say the Russians are. See how that works... Whoever it is has targeted the DNC & the felon Hillary and for that I applaud them for exposing the criminal exploits of both . :BRAVO:

Yes, truth is truth and anybody should be applauded who has done a public service to expose these things. God is all about truth. And these liberal hacks are most always guilty of everything they accused others of, often in spades, their hypocrisy stunning at every turn. This unfounded Russia thing is a "so what" anyway. If Putin were to say somebody is an idiot or a criminal, and if it's the truth, I'm good with that. I'm not a moral relativist, and you don't shoot the messenger. If it takes somebody on the other side of the planet to pull the sheep's clothing off the wolves, because we're too corrupt to tend to it, our largest news services simply organs of liberal propaganda and cover-ups, even our FBI now party to criminality, I don't have any problem with that, at all, when we have nobody incorrupted to do the job, when rule of law is failing. All that's left is the people to tend to business. I thank the Lord there are leaks, as a matter of fact. If there's truth coming out of Mongolia, I'm all ears. If it helps serve to drain the swamp, God speed, even. And if somebody doesn't want their evil known, a good place to start, and the only place to start, is not being evil, in the first place.

Somehow, I don't think she would say that.

Somehow, I don't think it was what I meant that Hillary literally said that. (And a trollish misrepresentation.) As to the rest of your moral relativism and apologetic for Hillary, just spare me. Like this idea, well, Hamas was involved, which entirely misses the point and an attempt to deflect what is unacceptable behavior to pervert elections, that elections are ever anything any individual should be deciding, must less somebody touting democracy out of other side of their mouths. Hypocrites simply look like idiot fools in the world: it's the fastest route to losing all respect, which is the circumstance we find ourselves in, something these evil, elitist egos will never get, for their blinding superiority complexes and the fatal hubris that goes with that. But you just don't get it, that you simply don't rig elections, or get much of anything, do you, in that swamp of moral relativism? In any event, people are on to the perverse hypocrisy. You need to try some other approach, cut the wolfing and arguments that can't pass muster with common sense, this pot calling the kettle black nonsense everybody sees through, but you and your ilk.

By the way, regarding Russia, you really should watch what you call a criminal enterprise, given the very long history and heap of friendly dictators who tortured and vanished ten of thousands in the night, armed and fully supported by the U.S. Many of those have been in this same hemisphere and some of the worst beasts to ever rise to power, veritable heinous crimes against humanity. Again, hypocrisy is never going to win the Good Housekeeping Seal. Even the hatred of Iran did not begin with Islam: it began with the CIA installing a brutal dictator, overthrowing a legitimate election in somebody else's land, and this led to the radical Islamic revolution. It's squarely our fault. It just doesn't work to point your finger and say, "He's a dictator!", when what you're really saying is his real sin is that he's not your dictator, and while you’re sleeping with the proverbial legion of demons.

People see through all of this, like this business of Russia in Syria doing all these bad things, after what we did in Iraq. Uh huh. Sure. Putin's civilian casualties are crimes against humanity, our casualties merely collateral damage, and numbers have been published upwards of a million such "collateralized" victims, and how does this work? We get to say, "Oops!"? Move along, nothing to see here? When there are likely no families left intact in Iraq? Could Saddam have even conceived such domestic carnage? Are people like you ever going look in the mirror and grow up? We've ravaged nearly the entire Middle East, what we didn't reduce to rubble turned into chaos, arming the likes of people who took down our World Trade Center, have been militantly meddling for decades now in the Middle East, but all the talking heads on TV, on the CIA payroll, can say is how concerned they are Russia is in the Middle East, how Russia doesn't belong there, despite having treaties with their allies there just may be some legal precedent, throughout history, that nations honor? It must mean nothing to you that, unlike some people, Russia was actually invited to Syria. And just gag the old maggot, when we don't even know how to stay home and pile up corpses for the Military Industrial Complex around the world like it's major industry. Because it is, even arming both sides of many conflicts.

So, if you're doing everything in your power to please Satan for filthy lucre, don't talk about anybody else being a criminal. Does that remotely register with you? That you clean your own filthy house first, and for a change?

By the way, Einstein, have you seen this story? “Attorney General Loretta Lynch has plead the fifth to avoid incrimination in the illegal transfer of billions of dollars in cash to Iran.” The Attorney General pleads the fifth. But no dig deal, right? It’s not as if she refused to bake a cake for some homo. I’m simply tired of seeing all your twisted, smiley, degenerate liberal faces, much less hearing anything you have to say, anymore.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Actually Holy Scripture does talk quite frequently about what God expects of civil leaders. While prayer is important, voting for God-fearing men and women is what God expects. My ballot has more than two Presidential candidates on it, I'm making use of the other options.

Is there any positive proof that Russia is in fact the culprit? No, I didn't think so...

March 17, 2016
Trump's pro-Russian policy threatens Israel

Donald J. Trump has received the endorsements of conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Something doesn't make sense here.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/160317

And the hits just keep coming:

WikiLeaks: Hillary Admits Clinton Foundation Donors Fund ISIS

Hillary Clinton is now on record saying Saudi Arabia and Qatar fund and support ISIS. So what did she do about it? She took their money, and sent them arms. Mainstream media won't touch this with a 10-foot pole.

Ladies and gentlemen, without further adieu: http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-isis/

2 John 1:10-11 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.