Evidence Joseph Smith was a False Prophet

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

This is the show from Tuesday, July 11th, 2023

SUMMARY:

Mormonism and Christianity have been at odds since the 1800s. We want to bridge the gap and urge our Mormon neighbors to not be duped into the lies of Joseph Smith. However, we do want to give credit where credit is due. Enjoy part 1 of our series on Mormonism.

Our links:
Visit my main channel: youtube.com/@DominicEnyart
Visit our Science channel: youtube.com/@RealScienceRadio
Visit our website for 5 shows a week: kgov.com
Visit our webpage on Mormonism: kgov.com/mormon
Buy stuff & Support us: store.kgov.com

Show links:
July 5th, 1835 “I commenced the translation of some of the characters or hieroglyphics [from the papyri], and much to our joy found that one of the rolls contained the writings of Abraham, another the writings of Joseph of Egypt, etc.,—a more full account of which will appear in its place, as I proceed to examine or unfold them. Truly we can say, the Lord is beginning to reveal the abundance of peace and truth” ~Joseph Smith (History of the Church, 2:236).
Link #1: (Click here)

July 17–31, 1835 “The remainder of this month, I was continually engaged in translating an alphabet to the Book of Abraham, and arranging a grammar of the Egyptian language as practiced by the ancients.” ~Joseph Smith
Link #2: (Click here)

October 1, 1835 “This afternoon I labored on the Egyptian alphabet, in company with Brothers Oliver Cowdery and W. W. Phelps, and during the research, the principles of astronomy as understood by Father Abraham and the ancients unfolded to our understanding, the particulars of which will appear hereafter.” ~Joseph Smith
Link #3: (Click here)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let me add to the thread in a different direction. Sort of.