EVE AND THE SERPENT

Truster

When the serpent said, “Yea, hath Elohim said, Ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden?”

Eve should have answered that the serpent would need to talk to Adam.

deborah

When the serpent said, “Yea, hath Elohim said, Ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden?”

Adam couldn't stand firm in front of his wife you really think he would have faired better in front of the serpent?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Epoisses

The reason Adam caved so easily is because Eve was the most beautiful woman that God ever created. Many have this idea that beauty and passion and sexuality are only in the world but this is nonsense. The bible says that the daughters of Job were the fairest or most beautiful in the land - Job. 42:15. One of the closest guarded secrets of Christianity is that truly spiritual women are stupid hot!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Adam was standing there with her. All he had to do was to speak up.

Truster

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife,​

The term "harkened" means more than just listened. Therein is the sense of obediently.

Truster

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Messiah.​

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That is not what the Bible teaches.

yes, it is.

Romans 5:12-21
Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come.

15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

Truster

yes, it is.

Romans 5:12-21
Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come.

15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

You can post scriptures all day long, but you have no idea of the true doctrine. You can't connect Adam with the last Adam. You make no connection between Eve and the bride of Messiah. In a nutshell you are clueless.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You can post scriptures all day long, but you have no idea of the true doctrine. You can't connect Adam with the last Adam. You make no connection between Eve and the bride of Messiah. In a nutshell you are clueless.

And ive said no such thing and connected no such thing, you just baited and switched. In other words, the cluelessness is yours.

I said Adam sinned willfully and eve was deceived, sin was accounted to entering the world through Adam, not eve.

Now switch the topic again, which you tend to do, when scripture is presented proving what i said.

Does it bother you, that you need to be so dishonest, when representing the Lord, like you claim you are?

What you actually represent is the father of lies. Repent.

Truster

And ive said no such thing and connected no such thing, you just baited and switched. In other words, the cluelessness is yours.

I said Adam sinned willfully and eve was deceived, sin was accounted to entering the world through Adam, not eve.

Now switch the topic again, which you tend to do, when scripture is presented proving what i said.

Does it bother you, that you need to be so dishonest, when representing the Lord, like you claim you are?

What you actually represent is the father of lies. Repent.

I have stated facts and I do not have the ability to provide you with the spiritual ability to comprehend the factual truth. Adam did not sin willfully Adam acted out of a principle that you are a stranger to. Adam acted out of the same principle Messiah acted out of.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I have stated facts and I do not have the ability to provide you with the spiritual ability to comprehend the factual truth. Adam did not sin willfully Adam acted out of a principle that you are a stranger to. Adam acted out of the same principle Messiah acted out of.

Adam sinned, Jesus did not. Adam chose to sin with full knowledge and even blamed God for his sin. ("the woman YOU made" -adam)

I know you allude to the belief that Adam chose to willfully sin, because eve would die, but scripture says no such thing and the fact that Adam quickly threw her under the bus and then tried to also blame God who made her, for his choice to sin, it basically renders that belief moot.