Eternal Justification !

beloved57

Another reason for eternal justification iis because whwere we are accepted, we are Justified, and the elect were accepted in Christ the beloved, according to having been chosen in Him before the foundation of the world Eph 1:3-6

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Notice this being accepted in the beloved is to the praise of the Glory of His Grace ! Which Grace was given to the Elect in Christ before the foundation of the world 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

marke

Another reason for eternal justification iis because whwere we are accepted, we are Justified, and the elect were accepted in Christ the beloved, according to having been chosen in Him before the foundation of the world Eph 1:3-6

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Notice this being accepted in the beloved is to the praise of the Glory of His Grace ! Which Grace was given to the Elect in Christ before the foundation of the world 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
God chose Christians from the foundation of the world, based upon his foreknowledge of how all men would respond to the word of God revealed to them by the Spirit of God.

beloved57

Yes. I said God knows the end from the beginning and He knows before they are born who will receive the word of God and who will reject the word of God.
You said:

God chose Christians from the foundation of the world, based upon his foreknowledge of how all men would respond to the word of God revealed to them by the Spirit of God.

But the scripture doesnt say that !

Hoping

Banned

Were Ananias and Sapphira "justified"?
How about the adulterer Paul kicked out of the church at Corinth?
Of course not, but their sin showed they were also not "accepted".
They were posers.

beloved57

Were Ananias and Sapphira "justified"?
How about the adulterer Paul kicked out of the church at Corinth?
Of course not, but their sin showed they were also not "accepted".
They were posers.
Rabbit trail comments ! Im giving you scriptural reasons for eternal justification, not judging the salvation of individuals

marke

Rabbit trail comments ! Im giving you scriptural reasons for eternal justification, not judging the salvation of individuals
God does give reasons for why He justifies sinners and His reasons are not unjust or unreasonable, unlike what Calvinists claim to the contrary.

Hoping

Banned
Rabbit trail comments ! Im giving you scriptural reasons for eternal justification, not judging the salvation of individuals.
The Eph 1 scripture only says some are chosen, and predestined; but who those people are will depend on their judgement on the last day.
Without their continuing adherence to faith in God and faith in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, they are goners.
I can't honestly say what I will eat for lunch, and certainly won't say where I will be in 10 thousand years.
I find most adherents of OSAS to use the claim as a mask for infidelity to God.
"I'm saved and can do anything sinful I want."...is the credo of the OSAS folks I have met..

beloved57

The Eph 1 scripture only says some are chosen, and predestined; but who those people are will depend on their judgement on the last day.
Without their continuing adherence to faith in God and faith in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, they are goners.
I can't honestly say what I will eat for lunch, and certainly won't say where I will be in 10 thousand years.
"I'm saved and can do anything sinful I want."...is the credo of the OSAS folks I have met..
Those who are Justified from eternity, of course they are eternally secure. They were Justified while being ungodly sinners.

marke

No, I did not make the comment you ascribe to me.

Hoping

Banned
Those who are Justified from eternity, of course they are eternally secure. They were Justified while being ungodly sinners.
God knows who will endure faithfully obedient, and who will not remain faithful, from "eternity" too.
Can you tell one from the other?

Hoping

Banned
Post #51.
I didn't ascribe the comment in post #51 it to you.
If to anyone, it was to those who say they can commit any sin they want without fear of the Lord.
If someone loves God with all their might, and their neighbor as themselves, with God's gracefully supplied helps they can endure faithfully until the end of their lives on earth.
Without that kind of love, they were never, as you say, eternally justified.

marke

I didn't ascribe the comment in post #51 it to you.
If to anyone, it was to those who say they can commit any sin they want without fear of the Lord.
If someone loves God with all their might, and their neighbor as themselves, with God's gracefully supplied helps they can endure faithfully until the end of their lives on earth.
Without that kind of love, they were never, as you say, eternally justified.
At any rate, in Post #51 Beloved57 said what you said I said but did not say.