Eric Clapton shunned for speaking of his bad side effects from the covid vaccine

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Of course Fauci and his deluded admirers refuse to blame Aaron's death on the vaccine he had just taken while perfectly healthy, but leftists tell lies and twist evidence to suit their purposes and should not be trusted.
You tell lies and twist evidence to suit your purposes and should not be trusted.

On January 5, 2021, Aaron publicly received a COVID-19 vaccination at the Morehouse School of Medicine at Atlanta, Georgia.[90] He had received the Moderna vaccine.[91] He and several other African American public figures, including activist Joe Beasley, Andrew Young, and Louis Sullivan did so to demonstrate the safety of the vaccine and encourage other Black Americans to do the same.[90][92]

He died in his sleep in his Atlanta residence on January 22, two weeks before his 87th birthday. The manner of death was listed as natural causes.[93][94][95][96][97] An emailed statement to AFP Fact Check from Fulton County medical examiner Karen Sullivan said that "There was no information suggestive of an allergic or anaphylactic reaction to any substance which might be attributable to recent vaccine distribution."[91] -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Aaron#Later_life_and_death

marke

You tell lies and twist evidence to suit your purposes and should not be trusted.

On January 5, 2021, Aaron publicly received a COVID-19 vaccination at the Morehouse School of Medicine at Atlanta, Georgia.[90] He had received the Moderna vaccine.[91] He and several other African American public figures, including activist Joe Beasley, Andrew Young, and Louis Sullivan did so to demonstrate the safety of the vaccine and encourage other Black Americans to do the same.[90][92]

He died in his sleep in his Atlanta residence on January 22, two weeks before his 87th birthday. The manner of death was listed as natural causes.[93][94][95][96][97] An emailed statement to AFP Fact Check from Fulton County medical examiner Karen Sullivan said that "There was no information suggestive of an allergic or anaphylactic reaction to any substance which might be attributable to recent vaccine distribution."[91] -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Aaron#Later_life_and_death
It is not good publicity. Aaron wanted to demonstrate how safe covid vaccines were and the day after he took the vaccine he died. That is likely why I found so many news sources not mentioning Aaron's death, which I thought at the time was very strange given what a national sports figure he was to tens of millions.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It is not good publicity. Aaron wanted to demonstrate how safe covid vaccines were and the day after he took the vaccine he died.
That's a lie. Aaron got the vaccine on January 5, but he died 17 days later on January 22--Proof you have no clue what you're talking about.

expos4ever

Did Hank Aaron die from substance abuse or from the covid vaccine?
There is zero evidence - and I know you hate the "E"-word - that Hank Aaron died as a consequence of the covid vaccine.

The fact that an 86 year old man died shortly after taking the vaccine does not imply the vaccine caused his death.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The fact that an 86 year old man died shortly after taking the vaccine does not imply the vaccine caused his death.

So it wasn't something else that caused his death?

Did you not say this:

Whether you die "directly" from covid, or whether the virus "combines" with other diseases to kill you, you are still dead. The important point is that had you not contracted covid, you would not have died from these other diseases (at least not nearly as soon).

Does that reasoning not also apply to the vaccine as well?

Is the important point here that, had the 86 year old man not gotten the virus, he would not have died, at least not nearly as soon?

expos4ever

Of course Fauci and his deluded admirers refuse to blame Aaron's death on the vaccine he had just taken while perfectly healthy, but leftists tell lies and twist evidence to suit their purposes and should not be trusted.
Ummm, what actual, you know, evidence, do you have that Mr. Aaron was "perfectly healthy". How many 86 year olds do you know who are "perfectly healthy"?

marke

If only nobody got sick or died from the vaccine we could have confidence in it. If only one person in ten thousand who take the vaccine get sick or die from it then I will not take the vaccine because I do not like the odds.

marke

That's a lie. Aaron got the vaccine on January 5, but he died 17 days later on January 22--Proof you have no clue what you're talking about.
You are right. I don't know where I got the 'next day' from or if I got confused. Maybe I mixed Aaron up with this poor dead guy:

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/01...-side-effects-of-moderna-vaccine-booster.html
According to CA’s Orange County Register (OCR), Tim Zook, an X-ray technologist at Santa Ana South Coast Global Medical Center, died after taking the second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine in early January. Zook had posted on Facebook: “Never been so excited to get a shot before… I am now fully vaccinated after receiving my 2nd Pfizer dose.” His account has since been deleted.
A few hours after receiving the booster, Zook had an upset stomach and trouble breathing. Concerned colleagues took him to the emergency room. By midnight, the 60-year-old was in a medically induced coma and had been ventilated. Two days and three “code blue” resuscitations later, Zook passed away.
“When someone gets symptoms 2 1/2 hours after a vaccine, that’s a reaction. What else could have happened? We would like the public to know what happened to Tim, so he didn’t die in vain. Severe reactions are rare. In reality, COVID is a much more deadly force than reactions from the potential vaccine itself,” said Tim’s wife, Rochelle. “The message is, be safe, take the vaccine — but the officials need to do more research. We need to know the cause. The vaccines need to be as safe as possible. Every life matters.”
On Jan. 17 in California, state health officials issued a pause on the distribution of more than 300,000 doses of the Moderna vaccine after several individuals experienced what was described as a “severe allergic reaction.” According to a Moderna press release, distribution of the lot was resumed on Jan. 20 after an in-depth review.

marke

There is zero evidence - and I know you hate the "E"-word - that Hank Aaron died as a consequence of the covid vaccine.

Thousands have died from the vaccine. Here is another:

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/01...-side-effects-of-moderna-vaccine-booster.html

According to CA’s Orange County Register (OCR), Tim Zook, an X-ray technologist at Santa Ana South Coast Global Medical Center, died after taking the second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine in early January. Zook had posted on Facebook: “Never been so excited to get a shot before… I am now fully vaccinated after receiving my 2nd Pfizer dose.” His account has since been deleted.
A few hours after receiving the booster, Zook had an upset stomach and trouble breathing. Concerned colleagues took him to the emergency room. By midnight, the 60-year-old was in a medically induced coma and had been ventilated. Two days and three “code blue” resuscitations later, Zook passed away.
“When someone gets symptoms 2 1/2 hours after a vaccine, that’s a reaction. What else could have happened? We would like the public to know what happened to Tim, so he didn’t die in vain. Severe reactions are rare. In reality, COVID is a much more deadly force than reactions from the potential vaccine itself,” said Tim’s wife, Rochelle. “The message is, be safe, take the vaccine — but the officials need to do more research. We need to know the cause. The vaccines need to be as safe as possible. Every life matters.”
On Jan. 17 in California, state health officials issued a pause on the distribution of more than 300,000 doses of the Moderna vaccine after several individuals experienced what was described as a “severe allergic reaction.” According to a Moderna press release, distribution of the lot was resumed on Jan. 20 after an in-depth review.

marke

Ummm, what actual, you know, evidence, do you have that Mr. Aaron was "perfectly healthy". How many 86 year olds do you know who are "perfectly healthy"?
Maybe Aaron died from natural causes, like so many other old people through the past year whose deaths were improperly attributed to coronavirus. Nevertheless, this man did not die from natural causes:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If only nobody got sick or died from the vaccine we could have confidence in it. If only one person in ten thousand who take the vaccine get sick or die from it then I will not take the vaccine because I do not like the odds.
The fact of the matter is that deaths caused by vaccines are more like 1 in a million than 1 in ten thousand--if they happen at all! You are almost infinitely more likely to die from a disease than you are to die from the vaccine that prevents the disease.

marke

The fact of the matter is that deaths caused by vaccines are more like 1 in a million than 1 in ten thousand--if they happen at all! You are almost infinitely more likely to die from a disease than you are to die from the vaccine that prevents the disease.
If you like the odds then you take the vaccine. If I refuse to take the vaccine there is absolutely no way I can be made sick from the vaccine.