ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here.

Originally posted by Knight
The answer to Deja Vu is obvious.

Every human that is born is actually born as Siamese (or conjoined) twins. I am a twin... you are a twin.... we are all twins!

Yet unlike most twins.....

We are COMPLETELY connected! Not just connected at the hip or at the waist but COMPLETELY connected!

Connected from head to toe! As if we are wearing our own twin as a perfect "skin suit".

However....

Occasionally we become mentally out of sync with our own internal twin ever so slightly. This causes the phenomenon we refer to as "Deja Vu".

And, the best part of this post is:

This is also the cause for multiple personality disorder. Unless you are YxBoom and you are born with no personality.

Sorry, Boom! But, you have to admit Knight got you there! :D

Y

Yxboom

Well he did get me there, even got me running scared.....much like how coherency does to him.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! BTW, your posting style has changed a little lately. You're more likely to post meaty stuff for us to chew on instead of a lot of chatting like you were doing. I like both, but I tend to get more upset sometimes with the meaty stuff you've been throwing out.

But, that's okay. I think we should keep you anyway! :D

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I didn't say that. :D I said that I get more upset with them. I like posts that make me think. And, yours have definitely been doing that lately. :thumb:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! No. The reason I tell them to burn it is because even if I say well done, I always get a steak that's pink in the middle. Yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.