Earthly Nature

Bradley D

"Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry" (Col. 3:5).

How does one put that earthly nature to death?

way 2 go

"Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry" (Col. 3:5).

Gal 5:16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

Honestly, you go to Mass, you coordinate your life around your weekly obligation, your priestly duty, to offer the sacrifice of the Eucharist upon the altar of the Church, in memory of His death and Resurrection, until He comes again.

In time whatever belongs to your earthly nature will subside and disappear. It's what's intended for your life as a believer in our Lord.

Peace to you.

Right Divider

Body part
Honestly, you go to Mass, you coordinate your life around your weekly obligation, your priestly duty, to offer the sacrifice of the Eucharist upon the altar of the Church, in memory of His death and Resurrection, until He comes again.
The body of Christ has NO "priestly duty". If we did, our apostle Paul would have told us about it.

Number of times "priest" or "priesthood" appears in Paul's epistles: ZERO, NONE, NEVER.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The body of Christ has NO "priestly duty". If we did, our apostle Paul would have told us about it.

Number of times "priest" or "priesthood" appears in Paul's epistles: ZERO, NONE, NEVER.
I answered the fellow @Bradley D 's question. You disagree with my answer. We'll let him sort it out.