Dump Trump

Sealeaf

To Dump Trump you gotta vote for someone else. Vote Bernie. He is smart, sane, educated, experienced, kind, and as much as can be said of any politician, a good man. Yes, I have actually had lunch with him. We talked about health care in Africa.
Hillary might be OK too. She is not so opinionated she can't take advice, and if President would have good advisors.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Dump Trump- not so clever

Tuck Frump- genius!

Even from a Trump supporter, that's a good one :chuckle:

But
He's the next President, so
:mock: Anti-Trumpers

CherubRam

Trump has no government experience, and still has not presented a plan to the public on how he would run the government. Trumps entire campaign has been all about negative attacks on his opponents. Are Americans getting dumber by the minute?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Steko ,"the Bummer escalated the hate ?" What the heck did Obama do to increase hatred ? He has tried to encourage Americans to be civil, respectful of each other and to REJECT hatred .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Dump Trump" is the theme to keeping the Washington DC political money siphoning system going.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That really is it.

Barack_Obama_and_John_Boehner_enjoying_Saint_Patrick's_Day_2014.jpg

obama-boehner-golf-1.jpg

mcconnell-obama-boehner.jpg

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I agree

it's not Obama's fault that he doesn't have any idea how to deal with the racial tensions in Baltimore, seeing that he came to the job inexperienced and unqualified

He came from a state where whites are a minority and where racism is allowed against whites.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL