Drs. Lee Merritt and Sam Duba

Gary K

Banned
This interview of Lee Merritt by Sam Dube is the best education on the jabs I've found online. It's long as they cover many aspects of these shots. It's long but fascinating as I didn't lose interest during it's entire 2.5 hour length. (I can't maintain interest in a 2.5 hour movie.)

I realize most people don't have that kind of time for a video in one go. Watch it in half hour segments as you don't want miss this education on the dangers of these jabs.

Lee Merritt is one of the best educated people on planet earth on these shots, the politics played, and how the shots affect the human body.

marke

This interview of Lee Merritt by Sam Dube is the best education on the jabs I've found online. It's long as they cover many aspects of these shots. It's long but fascinating as I didn't lose interest during it's entire 2.5 hour length. (I can't maintain interest in a 2.5 hour movie.)

I realize most people don't have that kind of time for a video in one go. Watch it in half hour segments as you don't want miss this education on the dangers of these jabs.

Lee Merritt is one of the best educated people on planet earth on these shots, the politics played, and how the shots affect the human body.

Excellent find. This is one of the best instructional videos I have ever seen detailing the scientific evidence that the covid vaccines are very bad.

Gary K

Banned
Excellent find. This is one of the best instructional videos I have ever seen detailing the scientific evidence that the covid vaccines are very bad.
Agreed. Lee Merritt's knowledge on this subject is encyclopedic. The interviews she gives are excellent sources of knowledge.