Dozens arrested, police cars damaged in second night of anti-Trump protests in Cal..

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trump, in his infinite wisdom, has alienated so many Americans that "all the king's soldiers and all the king's men" aren't going to be able to keep the lid on the public unrest for the next 4 years.

Thanks for reminding us all why people voted for trump. They are sick of it.

here- do something more constructive:

crayons.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Dozens arrested, police cars damaged in second night of anti-Trump protests in Cal..

Dozens arrested, police cars damaged in second night of anti-Trump protests in California

These people are violent nuts, no self control.

Feel free to post any and all protestings you know of so we can know what and where to avoid.

Welcome to the world(i would guess) that is getting close to being as it was in the days of noah.

That would be the "tolerant" left right? :chuckle:

Maybe their sugar daddy Obama can give them parting gifts... Say binkies, a nice warm ba ba, and a blanky for nappy time after they finish with their tantrum. :baby:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
12453374_G.jpg

Do you think these people being adults, cant figure out that emergency services cannot get through there? That people could die as a result?

Do they need to be coddled like children by their leaders to figure it out?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes the rioters have ultimate responsibility for their actions but I think leaders need to be an example and speak out against bad behavior. That's part of leading.
Exactly, that's why president Obama AND Hillary need to speak out against it and control the situation

ClimateSanity

And that it accomplishes NOTHING.

If they want a war, start a war and quit piddling around, so we can stomp them out and be done with it.
:D

They don't really want a war. They know they would lose badly. They want the government to beat their opposition up for them. It looks like they can no longer count on that anymore and so they are acting out their rage.

Not one would of these fascists would be out there rioting if they knew police would let us fight it out amongst ourselves.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And that it accomplishes NOTHING.

If they want a war, start a war and quit piddling around, so we can stomp them out and be done with it.
:D

I'm really liking you right about now. :)

I say chain em naked to a steel bunk and turn the air con up for a night, teach the pansies a lesson.:idea: