Don't Tread on Me

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Guess it didn't help? Maybe we can go about like a Calvinist?

Most people have the mistaken idea that redemption is voluntary. Well it isn't. Redemption is forced. Force is the nature of redemption and vice-versa, (it is forced on nature).

Christians are the ones who are forcing it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The saying was placed on a coin with a coiled snake ready to strike.

Does that help?

i don't like snakes

i don't like to tread on snakes, especially if i'm barefoot

i do like to shoot at snakes

none of them coins said "don't shoot at me", did they?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
i don't like snakes

i don't like to tread on snakes, especially if i'm barefoot

i do like to shoot at snakes

none of them coins said "don't shoot at me", did they?

Did you know that Moses had a rod? Now that Pharoh didn't much like it when thet rod of Moses' turned into a snake. Maybe you wouldn't it much if you made that snake mad?

Then that same Moses lifted up the serpent and brought healing power to those who looked up to it. If you tried to take a shot at this snake there would descend down upon you a plague of Christian snakes. If I was you I'd put down my pistol.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Did you know that Moses had a rod? Now that Pharoh didn't much like it when thet rod of Moses' turned into a snake. Maybe you wouldn't it much if you made that snake mad?

Then that same Moses lifted up the serpent and brought healing power to those who looked up to it. If you tried to take a shot at this snake there would descend down upon you a plague of Christian snakes. If I was you I'd put down my pistol.

i've shot lots of snakes

none of them have turned into a plague of Christian snakes :idunno:

PureX

The saying was placed on a coin with a coiled snake ready to strike.

Does that help?
A pretty poor representation of Christianity, I'd say. Seems more like something one would see on a military emblem, to me.

glorydaz

There was a serpent in the garden of Eden, too, right?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Guess it didn't help? Maybe we can go about like a Calvinist?

Most people have the mistaken idea that redemption is voluntary. Well it isn't. Redemption is forced. Force is the nature of redemption and vice-versa, (it is forced on nature).

Christians are the ones who are forcing it.

This is plain silly. For your information.
Redemption is though Christ.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
This is plain silly. For your information.
Redemption is though Christ.

The talk on the street is that America and Western Europe are in a post-Christian era. That Christianity is on the decline. People that think that don't understand nature. In economics the term is dialectic materialism. It is the hammer that pulls backward or the snake that draws backward in order to make a much more powerful strike.

PureX

The talk on the street is that America and Western Europe are in a post-Christian era. That Christianity is on the decline. People that think that don't understand nature. In economics the term is dialectic materialism. It is the hammer that pulls backward or the snake that draws backward in order to make a much more powerful strike.
You are delusional. You're just boasting on your religion like a child boasts about how his dad can beat up everyone else's dad. Reality is far more complicated then that, and so are most people's conceptions of God and Christ, and the mechanics of reality.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
You are delusional. You're just boasting on your religion like a child boasts about how his dad can beat up everyone else's dad. Reality is far more complicated then that, and so are most people's conceptions of God and Christ, and the mechanics of reality.

The ultimate political goal is the destruction of the entire world system along with its father the devil. This is not a boast it is a promise.