Dont Keep The Old Testament Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Old Testament Law Do Not Keep It
[Act 15:5-10
[5] But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses."
[6] Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter.
[7] And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up [and] said to them: "Men [and] brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
[8] "So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as [He did] to us,
[9] "and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
[10] "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
[Act 15:22-31
[22] Then it pleased the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas, [namely], Judas who was also named Barsabas, and Silas, leading men among the brethren.
[23] They wrote this [letter] by them: The apostles, the elders, and the brethren, To the brethren who are of the Gentiles in Antioch, Syria, and Cilicia: Greetings.
[24] Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--
[25] it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
[26] men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[27] We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth.
[28] For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
[29] that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.
[30] So when they were sent off, they came to Antioch; and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the letter.
[31] When they had read it, they rejoiced over its encouragement.
[Heb 7:12, 18
[12] For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
[18] For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
[Heb 8:13
[13] In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
[Gal 5:1-4
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
[2] Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
[3] And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
[4] You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
[Jas 2:10
[10] For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one [point], he is guilty of all.

xxx The apostles taught against the old testament law. Anyone who joins in with the old testament law will fall from grace. No one can keep both the old testament law and the new testament law. If you try to keep them both and stumble in either you are guilty of breaking all in both.

clefty

I said
lol Yes your fellow Jew Clefty demands that Christians keep the law of the Sabbath in the old testament.

Obviously even baring false witness is an option...

Your fruit reveals your roots...you are NOT of Him...not His way

Your attempt to slander and spread false witness is beyond just that He changed the customs of Moses delivered...is ever more like the pharisees and nonbelieving jews...LOL

The irony

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Obviously even baring false witness is an option...

Your fruit reveals your roots...you are NOT of Him...not His way

Your attempt to slander and spread false witness is beyond just that He changed the customs of Moses delivered...is ever more like the pharisees and nonbelieving jews...LOL

The irony

I said
You are a Pharisee trying to trick others into keeping the law of Moses. So they will fall from grace.

[Gal 6:12-14
[12] As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
[13] For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
[14] But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I take it that the term "Jew" in your mind is a derogatory term.

I said
lol God calls you a Jew. Dont you accept what God says?

[Rom 1:16
[16] For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

clefty

I said
You are a Pharisee trying to trick others into keeping the law of Moses. So they will fall from grace.

[Gal 6:12-14
[12] As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
[13] For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
[14] But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

No no...Pharisees are the ones that preach and teach but don’t do what they preach and teach...

You claim you follow Him...post multiple texts and threads...but you don’t actually DO what you claim...but consider His way and example optional...suggested maybe?

While others went to their graves tortured and uncompromised you will just simple opt out...Pharisees thought they too could ADD to the word...

clefty

Tell that to the Seventh Day Adventists
tell them what...they agree that the festivals are done away with...despite Pentecost being kept...passover to as first fruit offerings were collected by Paul for the church in jerusalem from all around the regions...Paul was also teaching we celebrate the festival with unleavened bread of spirit and truth...

Not once did he teach against the Law or customs of Moses he claimed at his trials defending himself of false witness he did...but no proof that he did was presented...he even took a vow to prove he still was zealous for the law as myraids of other believing jews were...

The claim that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered was FALSE WITNESS...Acts 6:13-14

SDA’s do know however that Paul kept sabbath and the Peter kept kosher...Sabbath and kosher both were upheld at the jerusalem council in Acts 15...

You MUST do works to be saved. Not the OT works, but the NT works commanded by Christ

Some NT works...but a lot more established by tradition of the church and NOT by Him or found in scritpure...like sunday mass...

As Immutable and binding as the 10 descriptions of what life with Him is like...yours changed that lifestyle its seventh day sabbath to a Sunday power hour...as a sign of her self proclaimed authority to change the very IMMUTABLE LAW...the irony...he would seek to change the times and laws...ironic but typical...pharisees had made changes too...

Like purim...purim is made up by jews...sign of their authority to add to the word...

But yes you must assist in the mass of the church...claim it is the NT works commandment by Christ...but it ain’t...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No no...Pharisees are the ones that preach and teach but don’t do what they preach and teach...

You claim you follow Him...post multiple texts and threads...but you don’t actually DO what you claim...but consider His way and example optional...suggested maybe?

While others went to their graves tortured and uncompromised you will just simple opt out...Pharisees thought they too could ADD to the word...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You dont even keep the law.

[Gal 6:13

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You dont even keep the law.

[Gal 6:13

Circumcision doesnt save me...

clefty

I said
lolol The way you mock Jesus and lie I dont think anything can save you.

You claim you follow Him and then don’t...that is mocking...

You choose to make His way optional...based on your opinion and as long as you convince yourself...LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You claim you follow Him and then don’t...that is mocking...

You choose to make His way optional...based on your opinion and as long as you convince yourself...LOL

I said
lol Your an idiot. I do follow Him. that is why I have entered the day of rest.

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. I do follow Him. that is why I have entered the day of rest.
Yup breaking physical laws now too...

As if that day lasts longer than 24 hours...lay about LAYodicean...

He never rested more than that day...and then went back to work...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup breaking physical laws now too...

As if that day lasts longer than 24 hours...lay about LAYodicean...

He never rested more than that day...and then went back to work...

I said
lol Again your lack of understanding mixed together with your bitter envy brings out your gross exaggerations. I even posted a revelation on the day of rest. I guess you couldnt understand that either. The day of rest is a time period. You should go read the revelation and you won't look so ignorant about the Word.

clefty

I said
lol Again your lack of understanding mixed together with your bitter envy brings out your gross exaggerations. I even posted a revelation on the day of rest. I guess you couldnt understand that either. The day of rest is a time period. You should go read the revelation and you won't look so ignorant about the Word.

Yes it is a time period...within 24 hours...comes after six days of work...