Dont Be Deceived By The Hypocrites

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I see so much deception and guile. Don't be deceived by the hypocrites. You can fall from grace, you can be disqualified, you can fall short of salvation.

Rev 22:19
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rev 21:27
27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
Rev 20:12
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Heb 4:1
1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder

And if we look we see that this message Jesus the Christ preached often. Beware the doctrine of the hypocrite. Indeed this is what is known as blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

Good post.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And if we look we see that this message Jesus the Christ preached often. Beware the doctrine of the hypocrite. Indeed this is what is known as blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

Good post.

Peace

I said
That doesn't make any sense.

popsthebuilder

I said
That doesn't make any sense.
I'm sorry I didn't make it more clear.

The hypocrite speaks of how others should act, but don't act that way themselves, denying the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit comes to and guides the faithful unto GOD. Denying it is not following it as guidance, as if it where evil or not effectual enough to change the direction of a man.

Hope that helps some.

Peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry I didn't make it more clear.

The hypocrite speaks of how others should act, but don't act that way themselves, denying the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit comes to and guides the faithful unto GOD. Denying it is not following it as guidance, as if it where evil or not effectual enough to change the direction of a man.

Hope that helps some.

Peace

I said
That's good.