Donald Trump: a pathological liar

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's start with this 2007 deposition where he perjured himself (for those of you that don't know legal terms, that means Trump lied under oath) 30 times.

It was a mid-December morning in 2007 — the start of an interrogation unlike anything else in the public record of Trump’s life.

Trump had brought it on himself. He had sued a reporter, accusing him of being reckless and dishonest in a book that raised questions about Trump’s net worth. The reporter’s attorneys turned the tables and brought Trump in for a deposition.

For two straight days, they asked Trump question after question that touched on the same theme: Trump’s honesty.

The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented. The lawyers were relentless. Trump, the bigger-than-life mogul, was vulnerable — cornered, out-prepared and under oath.

Thirty times, they caught him.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/trump-lies/

One almost has to feel sorry for the sick little degenerate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not really ... nor do I feel sorry for any of those people on his cabinet and in his inner circle for enabling the nutcase.

It's the Christian in me that wants all of mankind to repent and accept Christ as their Savior.

As much as you loathe Donald Trump Sandy, could you imagine how much more you'd loathe him if he were a social conservative (i.e.if he didn't proudly embrace the LGBTQ flag and the things that it stands for)?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's the Christian in me that wants all of mankind to repent and accept Christ as their Savior.

As much as you loathe Donald Trump Sandy, could you imagine how much more you'd loathe him if he were a social conservative

No ... I couldn't possibly loathe him anymore. He isn't a conservative or liberal ... nor is he the Christian leader that many wish to pretend he is ...

Trump is about ... Trump .... "make America a laughing stock while I line my pockets" ...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's start with this 2007 deposition where he perjured himself (for those of you that don't know legal terms, that means Trump lied under oath) 30 times.

It was a mid-December morning in 2007 — the start of an interrogation unlike anything else in the public record of Trump’s life.

Trump had brought it on himself. He had sued a reporter, accusing him of being reckless and dishonest in a book that raised questions about Trump’s net worth. The reporter’s attorneys turned the tables and brought Trump in for a deposition.

For two straight days, they asked Trump question after question that touched on the same theme: Trump’s honesty.

The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented. The lawyers were relentless. Trump, the bigger-than-life mogul, was vulnerable — cornered, out-prepared and under oath.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/trump-lies/

You're stuck in the past aCDUMBYA

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
What does your Libertarian periodicals have to say about all of this?

Silence I suspect.

It's a simple question bro... sheesh, don't have a meltdown...

I forgot how important the month of June is to Libertarians. Maybe after all of the parades and celebrations are done we can expect some articles on Trump attempting to intimidate James Comey into dropping federal investigation(s)?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What does your Libertarian periodicals have to say about all of this?

Silence I suspect.

I forgot how important the month of June is to Libertarians. Maybe after all of the parades and celebrations are done we can expect some articles on Trump attempting to intimidate James Comey into dropping federal investigation(s)?
You have Trump confused with Loretta

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have Trump confused with Loretta

No, I'm pretty sure that it was James Comey who was fired by Donald Trump, not Loretta Lynch.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

All politicians are liars, aCW

drbrumley

You must be dreaming of Libertines again....