Does Matthew 28:19 disprove the Trinity more than any other verse?

SimpleMan77

Only the eleven disciples got that instruction.

Matthew: 28 KJV N.T.
16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

At all events, Paul (who was not one of the twelve disciples) got other instructions directly from Jesus. Paul communed with Jesus got his instruction from Jesus, after Jesus had long been crucified and risen to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spiritual body. In this format Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God and the Lord from heaven.

Only Paul knew and communed with, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord from heaven.

Only Paul got his commission from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord from heaven.

All others (including the disciples) knew only the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was not the lord. The twelve disciples and all others (except Paul) knew only the Jesus of earth, who was earthly and not the Lord. And they got their commission from the earthly Jesus who was not the Lord.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Do not compare the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus to God or the Holy Spirit. They are in no way equal. The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was just a man. In this flesh format, Jesus is not entitle to all things due to the Holy Spirit.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is different. He is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit and the Lord. In this spirit only format Jesus is entitled to all things that is due to the Holy Spirit.

If one wants to follow the Lord Jesus (as opposed to following the earth Jesus, who is not the Lord), one must be able to reach and commune with the Spirit Jesus through one's own heart or spirit and receive personalized information and guidance direct from the Spirit Jesus who is the Lord from heaven . . . . in the same way that Paul did it and not as the disciples did it.

Knowing the Lord Jesus does not come from reading and studying scriptures. One will only know about Jesus from reading and hearing scriptures.

The kingdom of heaven is anchored in this power (to commune, live, with the Spirit Jesus) which Paul had and not in words (written in scriptures):

1 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Your post is full of scriptural inaccuracies, but I'll start with your first statement. The Bible says he appeared into the 11, but it doesn't say that it was only the 11.

In fact, we know there were at least two more, Matthias and Joseph:

Acts 1:21-22
Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

So the 12 (including the one ordained by God to take the place of Judas) heard the instructions loud and clear.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Gurucam

SimpleMan77.

I did not quote Acts: 1:21-22.

You said and I quote: "Your post is full of scriptural inaccuracies" . . . you do not sound like a simple man. Your statement sound like a 'big-boy' 'ego motivated' 'absolutest' ruling. So defend it.

Clearly, you must be speaking about what I have posted. Or you are simply make an irrational statement and/or bearing false witness on me.

Please quote a literal example of scriptural inaccuracies from my posts.

Exactly what particular thing (or things), did I say that is not literally and clearly accurate from the Holy KJV N.T.? Please quote me.

I am willing and able to provide many literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., to totally support all my postings.

Please quote me to validate your claim.

Do not simply ramble on with foolishness, like one of the billion strong traditional Christians who are not and cannot be, the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and heaven:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. A billion cannot be a few unless a lemon used car sales man or a false prophet, is doing the Maths.

You guys are clearly in err because you cannot be the chosen few.

You guys are a billion strong. You guys are sharing the same erroneous ideas, about scriptures. You cannot be the the chosen few who know truth, do not err and are chosen. You must be the masses (the many) who are misled about and/or do not know, scriptures and err and are not chosen:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Clearly you guys (of a billion strong main-stream or traditional Christianity) are not a few. This is the first indisputable fact.

Since you are not a few, you cannot be the chosen few. You must be the many who do not know scriptures correctly and err.

You guys must be the many who are misled, about scriptures, by false prophets.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

This is why you err and are not chosen . . . there is no other explanation. Jesus said it will happen and it must and did happen to you guys, who are at least a billion strong.

You guys who belong to the billion strong traditional/main steam Christianity are obviously:
1. not a few.
2. the very great majority who are misled by false prophets and err and
3. not the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal and heaven.
4. not chosen.
5. the great majority of those who are called but not chosen.
6. too many to be the chosen few. This is where your quantum (of a billion) place you.

(I ask in all honesty, which of the above is not fact?)

Matthew 22:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Christianity is clearly about a few, the chosen few and not at all about a billion strong.

Instead of continuing to believe and spout erroneous scriptures, you should seek to come onto the wisdom of the chosen few, who have found the strait gate and narrow way, which leadeth unto life, eternal and heaven:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Leave those billion or so people who cannot be the chosen few. They are not chosen because they err. And they err because they do not know the scriptures. They do not know truth/Christianity. Leave them (alone) to bury each other with foolishness that they are falsely pedaling as Christianity. You must walk away now.

Come on to the knowledge of the few. The knowledge of the few stands a far better chance of being the truth. And the knowledge of the few, who are chosen, must be totally different to what you billion guys hold. It must be different in order to be correct.

Please come onto 'truth' which only the chosen few, know.

Face the fact for your own good. A billion strong traditional Christians who all share the same ideas (like Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body) cannot be a few. You guys cannot be a few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life, eternal and heaven.

Jesus said only a few will find that straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and selection for heaven:

Regardless of how you do the Maths, a billion traditional Christians with the same ideas cannot be the few who know truth and Truth. You guys are the 'lost and fallen' ones. You all are the 'not chosen' ones. You all (the billion of you) are the many who were misled by false prophets.

This means that you guys must be false Christians . . . simply erroneously believing that you are the real thing. Only the chosen few are the real thing.

You must be the many who were misled by false prophets.

You guys believe that being among a billion people (with the same beliefs) could be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life, eternal and heaven. This is totally foolish.

You all have an obviously false sense of security by being counted among a billion strong traditional Christians. Fact is, a different group of only a few, knows truth and make it. Your numbers is your curse. You are 'the dead who are burying each other':

You all totally ignore the following to your own total and terminal detriment:

Instead of trying to be a few (who stand alone with truth), you delight in being with the billion (who belief and promote foolishness).

Fact is. for Christians, there is no strength in numbers (like a billion). There is strength only in being a few.

You guys are a very sad and unfortunate bunch. It is time to awaken to your absolute folly. These are the last days and the last opportunity.

There are literally thousands of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that literally, clearly and totally confirm that the billion strong traditions and main-stream 'Christians' are into Antichrist (foreign to Christianity) ideas and therefore not Christians, at all.

They are Antichrist because they literally change/distort/corrupt thousand or more pure 'Christ' relations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have them support their own differing ideas and agenda.

They are simply prepared to go down under without checking and accepting the Holy KJV N.T., as is.

I suspect that it is 'doltishness', ego and pride that is standing in their way. They refuse to admit their serious mistake. You guys are wicked. You guys routinely corrupt thousands of revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. simply to promote your corruption.

Please show me that I am wrong, the correct way. I am not happy to point out these truths.

SimpleMan77, we do not belong to banana republics. And we are not in the days of the Catholic inquisition. The following is the fair, intelligent, civilized and correct way to make an accusation:

Please quote something (any thing) from my post that you perceive to be not supported totally and literally by the Holy KJV N.T. and I will defend it by providing clear and literal verses (from the Holy KJV N.T.) which totally and literally support it or I will stand corrected and accept my mistake and apologize.

Last edited:

SimpleMan77

SimpleMan77.

I did not quote Acts: 1:21-22.

You said and I quote: "Your post is full of scriptural inaccuracies" . . . you do not sound like a simple man. Your statement sound like a 'big-boy' 'ego motivated' 'absolutest' ruling. So defend it.

Clearly, you must be speaking about what I have posted. Or you are simply make an irrational statement and/or bearing false witness on me.

Please quote a literal example of scriptural inaccuracies from my posts.

Exactly what particular thing (or things), did I say that is not literally and clearly accurate from the Holy KJV N.T.? Please quote me.

I am willing and able to provide many literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., to totally support all my postings.

Please quote me to validate your claim.

Do not simply ramble on with foolishness, like one of the billion strong traditional Christians who are not and cannot be, the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and heaven:

A billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. A billion cannot be a few unless a lemon used car sales man or a false prophet, is doing the Maths.

You guys are clearly in err because you cannot be the chosen few.

You guys are a billion strong. You guys are sharing the same erroneous ideas, about scriptures. You cannot be the the chosen few who know truth, do not err and are chosen. You must be the masses (the many) who are misled about and/or do not know, scriptures and err and are not chosen:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Clearly you guys (of a billion strong main-stream or traditional Christianity) are not a few. This is the first indisputable fact.

Since you are not a few, you cannot be the chosen few. You must be the many who do not know scriptures correctly and err.

You guys must be the many who are misled, about scriptures, by false prophets.

This is why you err and are not chosen . . . there is no other explanation. Jesus said it will happen and it must and did happen to you guys, who are at least a billion strong.

You guys who belong to the billion strong traditional/main steam Christianity are obviously:
1. not a few.
2. the very great majority who are misled by false prophets and err and
3. not the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life eternal and heaven.
4. not chosen.
5. the great majority of those who are called but not chosen.
6. too many to be the chosen few. This is where your quantum (of a billion) place you.

(I ask in all honesty, which of the above is not fact?)

Matthew 22:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Christianity is clearly about a few, the chosen few and not at all about a billion strong.

Instead of continuing to believe and spout erroneous scriptures, you should seek to come onto the wisdom of the chosen few, who have found the strait gate and narrow way, which leadeth unto life, eternal and heaven:

Leave those billion or so people who cannot be the chosen few. They are not chosen because they err. And they err because they do not know the scriptures. They do not know truth/Christianity. Leave them (alone) to bury each other with foolishness that they are falsely pedaling as Christianity. You must walk away now.

Come on to the knowledge of the few. The knowledge of the few stands a far better chance of being the truth. And the knowledge of the few, who are chosen, must be totally different to what you billion guys hold. It must be different in order to be correct.

Please come onto 'truth' which only the chosen few, know.

Face the fact for your own good. A billion strong traditional Christians who all share the same ideas (like Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body) cannot be a few. You guys cannot be a few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life, eternal and heaven.

Jesus said only a few will find that straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and selection for heaven:

Regardless of how you do the Maths, a billion traditional Christians with the same ideas cannot be the few who know truth and Truth. You guys are the 'lost and fallen' ones. You all are the 'not chosen' ones. You all (the billion of you) are the many who were misled by false prophets.

This means that you guys must be false Christians . . . simply erroneously believing that you are the real thing. Only the chosen few are the real thing.

You must be the many who were misled by false prophets.

You guys believe that being among a billion people (with the same beliefs) could be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life, eternal and heaven. This is totally foolish.

You all have an obviously false sense of security by being counted among a billion strong traditional Christians. Fact is, a different group of only a few, knows truth and make it. Your numbers is your curse. You are 'the dead who are burying each other':

You all totally ignore the following to your own total and terminal detriment:

Instead of trying to be a few (who stand alone with truth), you delight in being with the billion (who belief and promote foolishness).

Fact is. for Christians, there is no strength in numbers (like a billion). There is strength only in being a few.

You guys are a very sad and unfortunate bunch. It is time to awaken to your absolute folly. These are the last days and the last opportunity.

There are literally thousands of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. that literally, clearly and totally confirm that the billion strong traditions and main-stream 'Christians' are into Antichrist (foreign to Christianity) ideas and therefore not Christians, at all.

They are Antichrist because they literally change/distort/corrupt thousand or more pure 'Christ' relations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have them support their own differing ideas and agenda.

They are simply prepared to go down under without checking and accepting the Holy KJV N.T., as is.

I suspect that it is 'doltishness', ego and pride that is standing in their way. They refuse to admit their serious mistake. You guys are wicked. You guys routinely corrupt thousands of revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. simply to promote your corruption.

Please show me that I am wrong, the correct way. I am not happy to point out these truths.

SimpleMan77, we do not belong to banana republics. And we are not in the days of the Catholic inquisition. The following is the fair, intelligent, civilized and correct way to make an accusation:

Please quote something (any thing) from my post that you perceive to be not supported totally and literally by the Holy KJV N.T. and I will defend it by providing clear and literal verses (from the Holy KJV N.T.) which totally and literally support it or I will stand corrected and accept my mistake and apologize.

Let's start with the first about the 12 vs the 11, which I've already pointed out. I'll point other ones out, but how about an admission that Matthias was there to hear Jesus's instructions. The gospels never mention him when they talk of the 12 (which technically would have been "the 14" with Matthias and Joseph), but they were there.

You challenged me on this, so I think you should admit your challenge on that was misguided.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL