Do you simply by-pass the following revelation?

Gurucam

TweetyBird

Do not confuse Jesus' 'literal' with your 'literal'. You do not have the spirit reality of Jesus and His twelve disciples. You are carnal and you are erroneously 'reading' every thing according to your carnal understanding. You are reading this to mean 'the physically dead'

However the revelation under consideration is not carnal and it is not for carnal people. It is totally for only spiritually aware people.

The revelation speak about 'the dead burying their dead'. 'The dead' is different for spiritually aware people and carnal people. The dead for spiritually aware people means spiritually dead. The dead for carnal people means physically dead. This is literally how each of them discern 'the dead'

'The dead' for spiritually aware Jesus and the spiritually aware disciples is literally 'the spiritual dead'. On the other hand, 'the dead' for carnal people is literally 'the physically dead'.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Fact is Jesus' instruction above is for the spiritually aware disciples. They know that the dead literally refers to spiritual (i.e. the spiritually dead . . with no need to say spiritually dead, among them). Spiritually aware people take spiritual, in a 'take it for granted manner', as carnal/physical people take physical, in a 'take it for granted' manner.

The above instruction was given to a spiritually aware person, a disciple. It is only for spiritually aware people.

TweetyBird, The above revelation is not for you who is clearly stuck in the carnal or physical.

When spiritual aware people (in this case a disciple) are told, 'let the dead bury their dead', it is clear that this is a spiritual communique. Spiritually aware people will literally take this to be: let the spiritually dead bury their spiritually dead.

On the other hand if carnal (not spiritually aware) people are told 'let the dead bury their dead', it is clear that carnal people will read this as, 'let physically dead people bury their physically dead counterparts'. And this will not make sense . . . because, this instruction is not for the carnal/spiritually dead person.

This is why you cannot make sense of this revelation. It is not for you.

Fact is Jesus' instruction in the above is a communique from Jesus to a spiritually aware person. It is a spiritual communique. Therefore 'the dead who must bury their dead' is about spiritual dead people burying their spiritually dead counterparts. Therefore the disciple will read this literally as let spiritually dead people bury their spiritually dead counterparts.

This is similar to 'let us go to town' as said by a bird and a dog. They will both take 'let us go to town' literally. However the bird knows that he will fly and the dog knows that he will walk.

It is the same for spiritually aware people and carnal people. They will both literally hear, 'let the dead bury their dead'. However the spiritually aware will know that the spiritually dead can and will bury their dead counterparts. Where as the carnal people (because they do not know better) will (erroneously) perceive this to be, let the physically dead bury their counterparts . . . as you are doing.

From the same statement, spiritually aware aware people hear and register the spiritual dimension. Where as, carnal people hear and register only the physical dimension.

One can run from but no one can hide, their actual spiritual or carnal state. It always surface.

Last edited:

way 2 go

This thread has not reach the substance of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This thread is still seeking to establish who got these mysteries (from Jesus) and where in the Holy KJV N.T. one will find these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The three verses under consideration say: only the disciples were given to know these mysteries. So far there is no admission of this literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. Also no constructive denial or rebuttal of this literal fact from the Holy KJV N.T. was offered. Only foolishness was posted/parroted.

so far you have not admitted you do not understand
the verses you say no one understands

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This thread has not reach the substance of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This thread is still seeking to establish who got these mysteries (from Jesus) and where in the Holy KJV N.T. one will find these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

You need simply to read what Paul wrote.

Gurucam

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was given to the disciples by Jesus in a very private session among only them. He gave the main mystery to them just before his crucifixion and rise to heaven.

It seems however that the disciples could not and did not embrace and/or adapt these mysteries. It seems that Paul came from behind and embraced and adapted these mysteries and so became the first and only Christian to rise from among those people, back then.

Jesus' aim was to make Christians by giving people the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The disciples were chosen for the first batch. The fact is, the disciples did not make it. None of them made it. Only Paul came from behind and made it.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is the basis (the only basis) of Christianity. If one did not or do not know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and successfully adapt them, one cannot be and is not a Christian.

The essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is:

No truth of any kind is available in any scriptures or in any other physically written or physically spoken form.

All Truth comes only individually, privately and intuitively to each person. This comes to each person only directly from the Spirit of Truth. This comes only through an 'not seen', internal, intuitive connection between the individual hearts/spirits of each person and the Spirit of Truth.

However in order to access All Truth one must be spiritually aware. One cannot be 'the dead who bury each other'. 'The dead' (who bury each other) are persons whose hearts or spirits are 'waxed gross' (i.e. covered over). Spiritually aware people are those whose hearts or spirits are not 'waxed gross' (i.e. not covered over).

Accessing All Truth from the Spirit of Truth requires one to search one's own heart or spirit. A person with a waxed gross heart or spirit cannot search his or her heart or spirit. Such a person must cease having a heart or spirit that is waxed gross before he or she can even think of searching his or her own heart or spirit.

The act of changing from having a heart or spirit that is waxed gross to one that is not waxed gross is described as being 'converted'. Only then can Jesus heal one.

Up to this day these two kinds of people are on earth. There are those whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross (covered over). And there are those whose hearts/spirits are not waxed gross (not covered over).

People whose heart or spirit are waxed gross cannot access Truth. They are left to read scriptures which do not contain Truth. They live in foolishness and delusions. They are 'the dead who are left to bury each other', through their reliance on and use of, the physically written and physically spoken 'scriptures'.

They are the ones who soweth to flesh and not to spirit and Spirit.

The following is the essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I do, Paul reveals them from revelations from Christ.

Paul did not bring the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Paul exemplified the life of one who knew the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and adapted them, as his lifestyle.

On the road to Damascus, Paul became converted. He ceased having a heart or spirit that was waxed gross. This enabled him to have live real time communion with the Spirit of Truth (i.e. Jesus in His Spirit only form) through his own heart or spirit.

Then Paul was able to get All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, in real time, all the time. Paul's writings are Truths which he got directly, individually and intuitively, in real time, all the time, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Paul was led into his works only by this knowledge and guidance which he received, intuitively, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through his own heart or spirit. This define a life in Christ. A Christian life style. This and only this made Paul a Christian.

Paul's presentations are not for anyone to use, per say. Paul's presentations are simply to demonstrate a human in a life in Christ. There is no generalized Truth which can be physically spoken or physically written. Paul's physically spoken and physically written words are not Truths, per say. Those are simply Paul's Truths which were relevant only to 2000 odd years ago and only to Paul's God given mission at that time. Now, like the rest of the bible, they too must be thrown out.

Each person's Truth is different and must be had individually, directly and intuitively, in a 'not seen' way, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through his or her own individual heart or spirit.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do always require one to transgress the ten commandments and all other ideals and laws in the bible. One must obey (i.e. do so) unconditionally. This is how one earns the glory of God and so becomes a child of God and a Christian and also enters God's kingdom of heaven.

The above is the only way to earn the glory of God, to become child of God and a Christian and to enter God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere.

Indeed, one has to totally throw away the bible and totally embrace and be led by, only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned in real time, all the time through one's own heart or spirit.

This and only this, is the Christian life style.

The above describes the essential mystery that one must know and adopt/adapt in order to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, from among all the people mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T. only Paul achieved this development that makes one a Christian and a child of God. None of the disciple made this transformation and development to become Christians and children of God. They all remained duds. Only Paul made it.

Now, there is not much time left for humans to know and adopt these mysteries. The fullness of time is at hand. Very soon Jesus will be making His final separation. Then earth's population will be divide into the chosen few who inherit heaven and the masses who are sent to hell.

Up to now, on earth, there was a middle choice, that was neither heaven or hell. Very soon only two destinations would be available, i.e. heaven or hell.

Very soon, earth (i.e. the surface of earth) will be totally conformed to heaven. Then only children of God will inherit the surface of earth. Hell will be totally inside the depths of earth, with Satan and his followers.

The opportunity to become converted and saved by Jesus will be soon passed.

Those who embraced and are led by, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love will inherit earth in God's kingdom of heaven. Those who esteem and hold strong to the bible will be dispatched to hell inside the earth, with Satan.

Fact is, the bible and all other physically written and physically spoken words are carnal (physical). The bible is the letter which killeth.

Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love giveth life.

You have to totally come onto Spirit, i.e. you have to totally come onto the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The above is an essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

TweetyBird,

I am at least equal to Paul. I get all my knowledge and guidance directly, privately, individually and intuitively, through my own heart or spirit, from the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

I stand totally alone with the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

However, what I post here are only those intuitive insights (from the Spirit of Jesus) which are totally and literally supported by revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

On another point:

Your claim that God gave Jesus 109 disciples is total corruption. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Jesus was given only twelve disciples, by God.

May be Peter had 109 or more disciples (of his own choosing). That is Peter, not Jesus.

For your own edification and protection, please do not forget and/or ignore what Jesus said to and about, Peter:

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Clearly Peter did not turn out good. However Paul (who came from the outside) turned out perfectly good.

You seem to delight in correcting (changing and corrupting) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and so rewriting your own scriptures. You would be well advised to stop doing so and accept the above revelations, as it is.

Jesus so recognized and accept that Peter was Satan and will remain Satan, that Jesus appointed Peter to anchor His (Jesus') Satanic church, as follows:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. says that: Peter was no more than the anchor of Jesus' Satanic church, where the dead are sent so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Peter was no vicar of Christ.

Paul achieved direct personal communion with and obedience to, the Spirit of Jesus. This made Paul a Christian. Indeed, Paul became an authentic Christian and got the Christian (i.e. the 'in Christ') commission. Clearly Paul was the vicar of Christ.

Wake up and smell the aroma of truth that is now being made clear for all to know.

Last edited:

TweetyBird

That is not true. The above is not what you posted. You are bearing false witness on yourself. You said:

You must hold the view that Jesus was foolish. For He did instruct His disciple to 'let the dead bury their dead' . . . and you says that it is not possible for the dead to bury their dead. You also said, 'The dead cannot bury the dead'.

You agreed that the dead burying the dead is not literal. So no, it is impossible for a dead person to bury another dead person. Only living people can bury a dead person.

What (negative force??) would posses you to deny and correct Jesus' literal words. Clearly, since Jesus instructed His disciple, 'let the dead bury their dead', then it must be totally possible.

The context shows what Jesus meant. Here, I will help you with it:

John 11
11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. 14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Only you and other ordinary humans would say that Lazarus was (in any way) dead. Jesus said he was sleeping. Why would you once again deny and oppose Jesus?

Jesus said he was dead. You need to read the entire story because you are missing what He said. John 11.

Why would you present yourself as Christian and not take Jesus' lead and correction by not continuing to call a physically dead person, 'the dead'. Jesus showed Christians that physically dead people are not 'the dead' They are simply sleeping people. And they must be describes as sleeping, not as 'the dead. Therefore, at no event would Jesus describe a physically dead person as 'the dead'.

Jesus was not referring to dead people when He said, let the dead bury their dead.

John: 11 KJV N.T.
11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

You need to read further along when Jesus said that Lazarus died, and was dead.

When Jesus speaks about the dead burying their dead, He is speaking about spiritually dead people burying their spiritually dead counterparts. This explanation is given by me, in kindness, for your edification because you are not given to understand this instruction from Jesus, literally. Fact is, Jesus statement is literally correct for His disciples and spiritually aware people.

No, Jesus was not speaking of spiritually dead people. Read the context and then you can figure it out. "Let the dead bury the dead" has nothing to do with spiritual sleep or spiritually dead people.

I urge you to go and look up what Jesus literally means by 'the dead', before posting foolishness and corruption in the name of Christianity.

I already know what Jesus meant, and it's not all your random and rambling thoughts about someone being spiritually dead.

Do not corrupt Jesus' words.

I believe it is you that is corrupting His words, not me.

The above is the Christian position.

It's YOUR position, not what the text shows us.

TweetyBird

TweetyBird,

I am at least equal to Paul. I get all my knowledge and guidance directly, privately, individually and intuitively, through my own heart or spirit, from the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

whoa ... I think they call that a God complex.

I stand totally alone with the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

That is calling being a megalomaniac.

Your claim that God gave Jesus 109 disciples is total corruption. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Jesus was given only twelve disciples, by God.

I said nothing of the sort. You pulled 109 out of thin air. I quoted the text that Jesus stated He had MANY disciples, but most walked away when He told them to eat His flesh and drink His blood. I also agreed that the 12 did not leave, but confessed that Jesus was the Life.

I then quoted Acts 1 which shows 120 in the upper room, but the eleven wanted another disciple to make it 12 again. Paul is the 14th and last apostle, also given mysteries by Jesus Himself. He was LAST, so whatever claims you have to be equal to him, is pure deception.

May be Peter had 109 or more disciples (of his own choosing). That is Peter, not Jesus.

Why are you starting another rabbit trail when this is not even remotely connected to the discussion.

For your own edification and protection, please do not forget and/or ignore what Jesus said to and about, Peter:

I don't need any protection from you. Your agenda is as clear as the sky is blue on a sunny day.

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Clearly Peter did not turn out good. However Paul (who came from the outside) turned out perfectly good.

Peter was chosen by Jesus to feed His sheep. Is John 21 chopped out of your Bible?

You seem to delight in correcting (changing and corrupting) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and so rewriting your own scriptures. You would be well advised to stop doing so and accept the above revelations, as it is.

I have done nothing of the sort. I have quoted Scripture, which is the truth, not your theories.

Jesus so recognized and accept that Peter was Satan and will remain Satan, that Jesus appointed Peter to anchor His (Jesus') Satanic church, as follows:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. says that: Peter was no more than the anchor of Jesus' Satanic church, where the dead are sent so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Peter was no vicar of Christ.

That is just plain sick and evil talk. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Gurucam

You agreed that the dead burying the dead is not literal. So no, it is impossible for a dead person to bury another dead person. Only living people can bury a dead person.

'The dead burying their dead' is literally possible. This is my consistent position.

Jesus instructed his disciple:

The above is common literal talk between Jesus and his disciple. They both know that it is literally possible for the dead to bury their dead. This is not ordinary communication between Jesus and carnal persons, like you.

Do not deny and correct Jesus. Fact is even if you cannot 'see' it, 'the dead can literally bury their dead'. For you 'the dead literally burying their dead' would be an impossible miracle but not for Jesus and His disciple. Please do not drag every thing down to your carnal level.

II you were capable of functioning at the level of communication at which Jesus made that statement to his chosen disciple, you would also know that 'the dead can literally bury their dead'.

You are carnal (not at all spiritual and angelic) and that prevents you from knowing that 'the dead can literally bury their dead'.

For Jesus and His disciple the words, 'the dead' does not literally mean a physically dead person. Only for you 'the dead' literally means a physically dead person. Jesus refers to a physically dead person as sleeping.

For Jesus and his disciple and according to their communication, 'the dead burying their dead' is very literal possible because they are not talking about a physically dead man burying another physically dead man.

With respect to the words, 'the dead' . . . your 'literal' and Jesus' and the disciple's 'literal' are totally different.

You cannot apply your 'literal' to that statement from Jesus because it was not given for carnal people.

When Jesus speak of a physically dead person He literally says a sleeping person. In Jesus' statement, 'the dead' the dead does not literally or other wise means a physically dead person.

Only you discern that 'the dead' literally means a physically dead person. You are putting your own 'literal' (as you know it) meaning to Jesus' words.

When Jesus deliver things to His disciples He does speak literally. He speak in manner that is literal among He and His disciples. And indeed, His language does not conform to your idea of literal.

In your vocabulary 'the dead' describes a physically dead human. In Jesus' vocabulary 'sleeping person describes a physically dead person. When you read Jesus' statements you have to read them according to Jesus' vocabulary, not yours.

When Jesus says 'let the dead bury their dead' you assume that that statement literally means let physically dead people bury their physically dead counterparts. Clearly that is your 'literal' idea, not Jesus' literal idea. To get Jesus' literal idea you have to know Jesus' vocabulary literally and correctly.

Therefore all of Jesus' deliveries are literally correct and literally possible if you are given to know Jesus' vocabulary. 'Literal' depends directly on vocabulary.

That is: in Jesus language to His disciples 'the dead' does not, in any way, mean a sleeping or physically dead person. And so you cannot assume that when Jesus says, 'the dead' He literally (or otherwise) means a physically dead person.

I hope that this put an end to your carnal-ising and corruption of Jesus' essentially spiritual words.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus' vocabulary is not TweetyBird's vocabulary. Therefore Jesus' 'literal' is not TweetyBird's 'literal'.

The following is Jesus' vocabulary:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Jesus' literal message in "let the dead bury their dead' is 'let those who have not found the straight gate and narrow way bury each other'.

Those who have not found the straight gate and narrow way do not have life. They are the dead.

The above is Jesus' language and vocabulary. To be a Christian one has to come onto Jesus' language and vocabulary. Then accept all His statements, literally.

However only the chosen few are given to know Jesus' language and vocabulary and 'see' the above literal truth from Jesus.

Carnal people will not see Jesus' revelations as 'literal' and they will always seek to corrupt them according to their own carnal limitations. They are 'gods' on to themselves. They are the dead who are burying each other.

The above is Jesus' literal meaning of 'the dead'.

In Jesus' language and vocabulary, a person whose physical body has died (or given-up) is 'sleeping'. Such a person is not dead. Such a person is not 'the dead'. Jesus would not call such a person 'the dead'.

John: 11 KJV N.T.
11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

What TweetyBird calls 'the dead' is simply a sleeping person in real and for Jesus. TweetyBird is simply a deluded carnal person. Jesus knows truth. Jesus would not call such a person 'the dead'.

Again, for Jesus (and according to His vocabulary) 'the dead' is one who has not found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life. For Jesus and according to His language and vocabulary such a person is 'the dead' . . . very very literally.

Christians are the chosen few who have come onto Jesus' language and vocabulary. They would take 'let the dead bury their dead' literally. There is no double or metaphoric meaning for 'the dead' among Jesus and His chosen. And indeed that revelation was meant only for Jesus and the chosen few of that time, His twelve disciples.

Last edited:

Rondonmonson

Matthew 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Friends, associates, combatants, et all,

In your own words, what is your perception of the message in the above?

Or, do you simply ignore and/or by-pass the above revelation? . . . and move to those that support your own ideas.

It is given to those who seek God with all their Hearts to understand the Secrets of God. To those of the World, it is not given.

TweetyBird

'The dead burying their dead' is literally possible. This is my consistent position.

Literal means that a dead person, in decomp, is going to bury another person who is dead and in decomp.

Jesus instructed his disciple:

The above is common literal talk between Jesus and his disciple. They both know that it is literally possible for the dead to bury their dead. This is not ordinary communication between Jesus and carnal persons, like you.

Jesus also stated that we are take up our cross and follow Him. Have you been dragging around a cross because you take His words literally? Or how about putting on His yoke? You must be Charlie Atlas to be carrying around all that timber.

Do not deny and correct Jesus. Fact is even if you cannot 'see' it, 'the dead can literally bury their dead'. For you 'the dead literally burying their dead' would be an impossible miracle but not for Jesus and His disciple. Please do not drag every thing down to your carnal level.

I already stated that I know what Jesus meant. It is clearly seen in the text. I do not believe that Jesus even hinted at "spiritual death" because He was not referring to that at all, in the least.

Gurucam

It is given to those who seek God with all their Hearts to understand the Secrets of God. To those of the World, it is not given.

What do you mean? How does one seek God with all their Hearts to understand the Secrets of God?

Seems that some foolish priest made up "seek God with all their Hearts to understand the Secrets of God". And you latched onto to his/her slogan.

The Holy KJV N.T. speaks of being given, by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And not being given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Being given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom is like having a gift or an actualization. The above revelation says only the disciples were given to know these mysteries. Many more people, than the twelve disciples, tried to be disciples to Jesus and they were all turned away. Only those who were chosen by God could be Jesus' disciples. The question is what made them (the twelve disciples) given to know these mysteries?

God simply choose these twelve disciples for Jesus because they were given to know these mysteries.

Why would you think that someone can simply "seek God with all their Hearts to understand the Secrets of God" . . . offer an explanation, with supporting KJV N.T. revelation, for your claim, i.e., if you can.

The Holy KJV N.T. does not at all speak about "seek God with all their Hearts to understand the Secrets of God".

Also 'to understand the secrets' is totally different from 'given to know'.

If you do not recognize the finest detail you will not find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven. Remember Jesus prophesied that only a few will find this gate and way. Therefore there is no room for twisting around these revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Are you interested in what it means to be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. according to the Holy KJV and not according to some foolish priest. Do you?

Also do you want to be shown the difference between 'understanding' and 'knowing', according to Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.?

Last edited:

Rondonmonson

What do you mean? How does one seek God with all their Hearts to understand the Secrets of God?

Seems that some foolish priest made up "seek God with all their Hearts to understand the Secrets of God". And you latched onto to his/her slogan.

The Holy KJV N.T. speaks of being given, by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And not being given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

I am a preacher, and I do not listen to men over God anyway. You asked the question, I will gladly explain.

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

1 Chronicles 28:9 "As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Psalms 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.

Proverbs 15:32 He who neglects discipline despises himself, But he who listens to reproof acquires understanding.

Job 12:13 Wisdom and strength belong to God; counsel and understanding are His.

{The Scriptures are Clear, those that seek God are wise and have understanding, those who seek the ways of the world will never understand the ways of God. What was the difference in the Disciples and the Pharisees? They were seeking the truths of God, the Pharisees were living a lie.}

Gurucam

I am a preacher, and I do not listen to men over God anyway. You asked the question, I will gladly explain.

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

1 Chronicles 28:9 "As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Psalms 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.

Proverbs 15:32 He who neglects discipline despises himself, But he who listens to reproof acquires understanding.

Job 12:13 Wisdom and strength belong to God; counsel and understanding are His.

{The Scriptures are Clear, those that seek God are wise and have understanding, those who seek the ways of the world will never understand the ways of God. What was the difference in the Disciples and the Pharisees? They were seeking the truths of God, the Pharisees were living a lie.}

Thanks for your reply.

Just a remainder that we are talking about the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and who were given to know these mysteries and how come they were given to know these mysteries 2000 odd years ago.

However you are using the Holy Old Testament. And it is clearly confirmed that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the O.T.

Also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found every where in the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom was hid until Jesus brought them. And even then Jesus delivered these mysteries to only His disciples (the saints) in very private sessions among only them:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew 13 King James Version (KJV)
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

The above instructs that we do not look for those mysteries in the Holy O.T. and not every where in the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. instructs that we look for those mysteries only in those private deliveries which Jesus made to only His twelve disciples, among only them

So, do you have one or more appropriate Holy KJV N.T. revelations to support your point?

You also speak of 'understanding' scriptures.

Fact is 'understanding' is letter discernment which killeth. This is about studying scriptures. This is the Old Mosaic approach which killeth. This is about getting a bachelor degree and a doctorate in theology etc. This is not how Christians get truth and Truth.

On the other hand, 'given to know' is intuitive discernment from the Spirit of Truth. And this giveth life. This is the New spirit and Spirit Christian approach which giveth life. Paul exemplified this approach to getting Truth. Paul got all his truth privately and individually from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, by way of intuitive revelation.

The above is the Christian way. The New way. Christians get truth and Truth through a Gift of the Spirit which enables an intuitive connection between one's own spirit (heart) and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This is how Paul got All Truth and guidance:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The above made Paul the only Christian to rise from among all those people (even the disciples). From among all people mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T., only Paul became a 'New person in Christ'.

Do you know where All Truth comes from and How? . . . i.e. according to Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.. It does not come from scriptures. Do you know? This is one of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus delivered to only His disciples, in a very private session among only them, 2000 odd years ago.

Also, Jesus (himself) did not study scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

Where as the Jews and their Old Mosaic tradition was anchored on people who studied scriptures and were certified by designations equivalent to B.A. and doctorate. Jesus did not study scriptures and was not at all certified in any such manner.

Jesus came to introduce (and did introduce) the New spirit and Spirit based (Christian) approach. In this approach the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth to each person silently and personally. This is done in a 'not seen' (none physical) manner. This is done through intuitive/spiritual connections between each person's own spirit (heart) and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The source of the above knowing is internal, not external. You do not go outwardly and physically read a book and/or physically hear a book being read and explained. Instead you seek ye first the kingdom of God within (your own heart) and so obtain the necessary Gift of the Spirit. Then All Truth will simply be added on to you. That is, All Truth will come to you, through your own heart or spirit from the Spirit of Jesus, as it was revealed to Paul.

It is about seeking ye first the kingdom of God, that is within (one's own heart/spirit) . . . then All Truth will simply be added. Seeking ye first the kingdom of God within simply actualizes (gives one) Gifts of the Spirit. One of these Gifts enables one to simply (magically/intuitively/spiritually) know All Truth, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through one's own heart/spirit.

The above is the only path to knowing Truth and being a Christian . . . let no one fool you.

I can provide clear, literal and appropriate revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally support all of the above.

The above is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life and heaven and which only a few will find.

Last edited:

Gurucam

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Notice that Jesus' deliveries to His disciples were not in any way complete or the Truth. Jesus told His disciples, "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth"

Fact is Truth cannot be delivered in physically spoken and physically written words. Not even Jesus could deliver Truth in physically spoken and physically written words. Truth must be delivered spiritually/intuitively by the Spirit of Truth to the individual heart or spirit of each person. This is the only way.

All that the physical Jesus was able to do was tell His chosen twelve disciples that All Truth must be delivered only by the Spirit of Truth. And that He had to go away by crucifixion and rising to heaven in order for the Spirit of Truth to become available to them. This was the final and essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was hid from those people, until Jesus revealed it to only those twelve disciples, 2000 odd years ago.

And indeed Jesus confirmed very clearly that He left many things, including All Truth, for the Spirit of Truth to deliver. Jesus said, I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth

Notice that it was not given for Paul to bring All Truth. It was left for the Spirit of Truth to come among the disciples, after Jesus' crucifixion and rise to heaven and bring All Truth.

Paul was simply a live example of one who got All Truth from the Spirit of Truth. Fact is Jesus is the Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus. The Spirit of Truth that was made available after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven is the return (the second coming) of Jesus. He returned in His Spirit only format and have been serving the chosen few authentic Christian (starting with Paul) in this Spirit only capacity for the past 2000 odd years, so far.

What Paul got from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus was simply Paul's Truth. This was All Truth for only Paul. Paul's Truth from the Spirit of Truth was simply Paul's mission in the body of Christ and the information and guidance required for him to do his mission in the body of Christ.

Each authentic Christian (i.e. each of the few, i.e. the chosen few) personally commune with the Spirit of Truth, intuitively. From this each of them get their particular mission in the body of Christ, including information and guidance for each of their own specific mission mission.

Indeed they (the chosen few authentic Christians) search their own individual hearts to know what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of then to know, pray for, say and do. And they are led into all their works by this, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments and all other ideals and laws in scriptures.

The billion strong traditional Christians are not privy to above which is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven. They are not the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and God's kingdom of heaven. The billion strong traditional Christians are a not a few. They cannot be and are not the chosen few who are authentic Christians.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I can provide many clear, literal and appropriate revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally support all of the above.

The above is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life and heaven and which only a few will find.

The mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is being confirmed freely and in clarity, now, in the fullness of time, for all to know. This is your invitation to get on board, before too late is your cry.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says, Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. And Jesus is Lord only in that Spirit body, i.e. as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. The physical Jesus is not Lord

The above confirm that the physical Jesus was not the Lord. The Lord is the second man, i.e. Jesus clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Truth. Jesus in this Spirit format is the Lord from heaven. Jesus in this Spirit only format is the Lord for Christians.

Jesus had to be crucified and raised to heaven before He could return, in His Spirit (only) format, as the Spirit of Truth.

This is the Lord who only Paul communed with, knew, was informed by and led by. This is the Lord who the chosen few authentic Christians also communed with, knew, is informed by and are led by. Paul did not know or commune with the physical Jesus.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Traditional Christians were misled. They were not guided to come onto the Spirit Jesus, who is the Lord from heaven. They were fooled into staying with the physical, flesh and earthly Jesus who is not the Lord.

The billion strong traditional Christians soweth to the physical, flesh and earthly Jesus, who is not Lord. They did not soweth to the Spirit Jesus, who is the Lord from heaven.

They soweth to flesh and not to Spirit.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

This confirms that many false prophets rose and misled many

This also confirms why many are called and few chosen.

These masses of people fail to find the straight gate and narrow way because of foolish and/or corrupt priests and pastors. These priests and pastors are and were either unwitting or witting false prophets. They came to unsuspecting aspiring Christians, in Jesus name and totally deceived these billion or so people.

TweetyBird is a typical (misled) traditional Christian. He discerns Jesus' private literal words to His disciples, the fleshy or physical way. The fleshy way is TweetyBird's natural and literal way. This is not the natural and literal way between Jesus and His disciple.

Jesus' words to His disciples were literally spiritual. When Jesus say 'let the dead bury their dead' that is literal spiritual language, in a literal spiritual context for both of them. Also their conversation literally pertains to spiritual. In their spiritual conversation 'let the dead bury their dead' literally pertains to spiritual not flesh. That is their lingo.

TweetyBird discerns their private conversation according to his literal ideas which is not spiritual but carnal/flesh . . . and he is ready to fight!

TweetyBird soweth to flesh, not Spirit. His ruling instinct leads him to see things according to flesh, not Spirit.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew 12:31-32King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The physical Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven is called 'the Son of man'. He is not that consequential. Those who speak words again the physical Jesus, shall be forgiven, like Paul was forgiven. This is because the physical Jesus is not the Lord from heaven.

However one who speaks against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven.

This tell us that the physical Jesus (i.e. the Son of man) is not equal to or the same as, the Holy Ghost.

However the Spirit Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the Spirit Jesus is the Lord from heaven. He has no flesh or man part, like the physical Jesus. And indeed the Spirit Jesus is entitled to all things due to the Holy Ghost.

The Spirit Jesus is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. He is the pure Son of the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is God, the Father, in His Spirit format. The Spirit of Jesus is the Son, in His Spirit format.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that no one can come onto God/the Father without going through Jesus. Therefore for all eternity Jesus remains a seperate entity from God so as to make intercession for humans with the God.

For all eternity Jesus remains the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession (the Son of God) and God is the Holy Spirit (the Father).

If one speak a word against the Spirit Jesus one will not be forgiven neither in this world, neither in the world to come. This not the same for the physical Jesus.

Seems that, for the past 2000 odd years, traditional Christians have not recognize the Spirit Jesus. In fact they have been denying (the very existence of) the Spirit Jesus, who is the Lord from heaven and who makes active intercession between the chosen few authentic Christians and the Holy Spirit. They deny the Spirit Jesus (who is the Lord from heaven) so as to empower and promote the physical Jesus (who is not the Lord). They are uninformed and/or misinformed and foolish.

They do not know or recognize that since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus (i.e. the pure Son of God) and not the physical Jesus (i.e. the son of man):

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

For the past 2000 odd years traditional Christians have also been denying that where the Spirit of Jesus rules one has liberty to transgress the ten commandments. They have been ambassadors for the Old Jewish/Mosaic system . . . simply pretending to be Christian. They are Old Mosaic people. They are not New people in Christ. They are not Christians. They were false prophets who came in Jesus name.

Traditional Christians also delight in the Old Jewish/Mosaic system which is physically based. They do not recognize Christianity which is totally spirit and Spirit based and literally has nothing to do with the Old Jewish/Mosaic system. They are Old Mosaic people simply pretending to be New people in Christ (i.e. Christians).

They actively ignore and undermine the following Holy KJV N.T. revelations, so as to prop-up Old Jewish/Mosaic idea and system (which are essentially against Christianity and therefore antichrist):

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The law is the ten commandments. The law of sin and death is also the ten commandments. The law of Moses is also the ten commandments. These have absolute no place or relevance in Christianity.

Righteousness without the law (i.e. without the ten commandments) is Christianity. Christianity is anchored only on the the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (i.e. free from the ten commandments).

In fact Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and get no sin, but instead be glorified by God. This is because they are led to transgress the ten commandments by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus came to introduce (and did introduce) the New spirit and Spirit based (Christian) approach. In this approach the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth to each person silently and personally. This is done in a 'not seen' (none physical) manner. This is done through intuitive/spiritual connections between each person's own spirit (heart) and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The source of the above knowing is internal, not external. You do not go outwardly and physically read things like scriptures or manuscripts and/or physically hear scriptures or manuscripts being read and explained.

The Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth is within you.

Therefore you seek ye first the kingdom of God within (your own heart) and so obtain the necessary Gift of the Spirit. Then All Truth will simply be added on to you. That is, All Truth will come to you, through your own heart or spirit from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as it was revealed to Paul.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

It is clear that traditional Christians do not seeth the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. Also they knoweth not the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. They know only about the physical Jesus. They have only third party knowledge about a physical Jesus. They have no personal or other awareness of a currently living Spirit Jesus.