Died for the Ungodly and Justifieth the Ungodly

beloved57

Rom 5:6

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Rom 4:5

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The Ungodly Christ died for were Justified by it. They were Justified by His Death even while still being Ungodly, or it wouldnt be true that one believeth on Him that Justifieth the Ungodly. Its not believeth on Him that Justifieth the believer, but the Ungodly.

Christ's Resurrection from the dead testifeth that those He died for, died for their offences, that He was raised again for their Justification Rom 4:25. So everyone He died for, past, present and future, He rose again because of their Justification ! Now to say that one Christ died for isnt Justified before God until or after they believe, that is to deny the Testimony and Witness of Christ's Resurrection regarding His Justifying Death !

Truster

6 [FONT=&]For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

[/FONT]
5 [FONT=&]But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The Ungodly Christ died for were Justified by it. They were Justified by His Death even while still being Ungodly, or it wouldnt be true that one believeth on Him that Justifieth the Ungodly. Its not believeth on Him that Justifieth the believer, but the Ungodly.

Christ's Resurrection from the dead testifeth that those He died for, died for their offences, that He was raised again for their Justification Rom 4:25. So everyone He died for, past, present and future, He rose again because of their Justification ! Now to say that one Christ died for isnt Justified before God until or after they believe, that is to deny the Testimony and Witness of Christ's Resurrection regarding His Justifying Death ![/FONT]

You are confused between his atoning and redeeming death and the fact He rose again for our justification. The confusion means you are unable to offer grateful, truthful and spiritual worship.

"Who was delivered up for our sins, and rose again for our justification."

His death paid the price for the sins of His people. His resurrection was proof of His sacrifice being acceptable and in Him His children are accepted (justified). "accepted in the beloved"...

oatmeal

6 [FONT=&]For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

[/FONT]
5 [FONT=&]But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Christ's Resurrection from the dead testifeth that those He died for, died for their offences, that He was raised again for their Justification Rom 4:25. So everyone He died for, past, present and future, He rose again because of their Justification ! Now to say that one Christ died for isnt Justified before God until or after they believe, that is to deny the Testimony and Witness of Christ's Resurrection regarding His Justifying Death ![/FONT]

The ungodly would include everyone in the world.

Although God wants that all men be saved, not all men choose to receive salvation

Not all men do Romans 10:9

Truster

Although God wants that all men be saved, not all men choose to receive salvation

Salvation is not on offer it is a guaranteed result of the satisfaction performed by the Eternal Son. The fact you are in the broad way is proof of this.

Truster

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Of course it is always unintended and is the act of a lunatic...

Truster

You are confused between his atoning and redeeming death and the fact He rose again for our justification. The confusion means you are unable to offer grateful, truthful and spiritual worship.

"Who was delivered up for our sins, and rose again for our justification."

His death paid the price for the sins of His people. His resurrection was proof of His sacrifice being acceptable and in Him His children are accepted (justified). "accepted in the beloved"...

Just listening to Ephesians and this was brought to my attention:

"6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;"

Nanja

[/FONT]

Amen, these Ungodly Ones that Christ died for and Justified are exclusively His Elect, or Church, or Sheep He was made a Surety for Heb. 7:22 from Everlasting, and the same ones He was raised again for their Justification Rom. 4:25, Heb. 13:20 which proves that they were abjured Legally Righteous according to God's Law and Justice, before they would be born sinners in time: A Legally acquitted World 2 Cor. 5:19, 21; Ps. 32:1-2.

The sinners Christ died for shall be Given to Believe on Him John 3:27 when they are made Spiritually Alive in New Birth Gal. 5:22, proof that they were Justified by Christ's Blood and reconciled to God even while being His enemies.

Rom. 5:9-10

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

beloved57

The Ungodly Christ died for were Justified by His Death, unless you deny the His Resurrection !

Truster

The Ungodly Christ died for were Justified by His Death, unless you deny the His Resurrection !

Death is cessation of life. Resurrection is enlivenment also translated as quickened. His death and resurrection were 3 days apart.

I see you have still not been converted...

Stuu

[/FONT]

I reject being told that somehow I was born broken and that I need to buy the commercial (or political) product called Christ™ to fix myself.

I resent being told that I need justifying in anyone else's opinion. No human needs justification, unless some kind of slave.

I find vicarious punishment and the death penalty both immoral. If I have done wrong it is my job to put it right, not someone else's job.

I am of the ungodly, and I don't need this in my name thanks very much.

Stuart

beloved57

I reject being told that somehow I was born broken and that I need to buy the commercial (or political) product called Christ™ to fix myself.

I resent being told that I need justifying in anyone else's opinion. No human needs justification, unless some kind of slave.

I find vicarious punishment and the death penalty both immoral. If I have done wrong it is my job to put it right, not someone else's job.

I am of the ungodly, and I don't need this in my name thanks very much.

Stuart

Rabbit trail comments!

beloved57

The ungodly ones Christ died for, by His One Death of Obedience, or One Obedience unto Death for them, they were Justified or made Righteous Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now this being made Righteous coincides with being Justified. In other words, by the obedience of one many shall be Justified.

The word justifieth in Rom 4:5

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

And the word righteous in Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous

They are the same greek word. And so Rom 5:19 confirms the blessed Truth that the ungodly Christ died for in His Obedience unto Death, it Justified them, made them Righteous even while they were being ungodly and lacked any obedience of their own, but were being ungodly !

Epoisses

The ungodly ones Christ died for, by His One Death of Obedience, or One Obedience unto Death for them, they were Justified or made Righteous Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Now this being made Righteous coincides with being Justified. In other words, by the obedience of one many shall be Justified.

The word justifieth in Rom 4:5

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

And the word righteous in Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous

They are the same greek word. And so Rom 5:19 confirms the blessed Truth that the ungodly Christ died for in His Obedience unto Death, it Justified them, made them Righteous even while they were being ungodly and lacked any obedience of their own, but were being ungodly !

And the preceding verse says:

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. Rom 5:18

Proof-texting is the subtle art of the devil.