Did zoo defect or ...

fool

Hall of Fame
It is summer time.
Maybe he went.......outside?
People do that sometimes ya know.

fool

Hall of Fame
That is what wi-fi and broadband are for. :)

Maybe he's outside doing something with his hands?
A month ago I was outside setting up the pool and planting the garden and I hardly posted at all because the yellow disk in the sky made it hard to see the screen and I couldn't squish the dirt around the plants very good with one hand.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
this computer and the internet are of the world jack

been posting here for 12 years, maybe more

i've seen the frauds come and go

i enjoy many posters here - enjoy reading their posts, interacting with them, having fun

but friends?

i keep that for real people

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Zoo, if you see this thread, i pray all is well for you and i miss you.

Eeset, how disingenuous. But then you know that. I guess actually being nice got to be too much for you.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Zoo, if you see this thread, i pray all is well for you and i miss you.

Eeset, how disingenuous. But then you know that. I guess actually being nice got to be too much for you.
I agree with your first sentence entirely.

Your second sentence is buffoonery.

Your third sentence was almost a wet keyboard moment.

Last night I was reflecting on the fact that you had not chomped down on the goofy wafer and joined in with the detractors who attacked me for this thread. Today you spoiled my appreciation for your good sense and replaced it with understanding of something else entirely.

Zoo has long been antagonistic towards me and yet I appreciated his perspective and his assaults on my were never tainted by duplicity. I actually admired his skills. Still do.

And then there is climate change. The cause becomes irrelevant when the tornado tears into your house. Reality becomes a matter of stark.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Last night I was reflecting on the fact that you had not chomped down on the goofy wafer and joined in with the detractors who attacked me for this thread. Today you spoiled my appreciation for your good sense and replaced it with understanding of something else entirely.

Then you missed i havent really been here till today except for about a 1/2 hour or so in the last few days.

Zoo has long been antagonistic towards me and yet I appreciated his perspective and his assaults on my were never tainted by duplicity. I actually admired his skills. Still do.

Yeah hes been bothering you really badly the last couple weeks that he hasnt really been here. Gosh.

And then there is climate change. The cause becomes irrelevant when the tornado tears into your house. Reality becomes a matter of stark.

Menapause getting to you huh?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

No matter how much you kiss up, you won't change his opinion of you. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not yet but when it arrives I'm sure you will provide insights from your own experiences.

Thats a ways off for me (i assume since from what i understand it can happen to some people early), sorry, youll have to ask other busybodies and troublemakers like you what its like.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thats a ways off for me (i assume since from what i understand it can happen to some people early), sorry, youll have to ask other busybodies and troublemakers like you what its like.
I've been through it.
But I'm pretty old.