Detoxification and Re-Mineralization

drbrumley

By Dr. Mark Sircus
DrSircus.com
November 6, 2019

We desperately need to create an open discussion in medicine about all the possibilities that we have to treat human beings with disease. Nothing tops the list like the need to protect ourselves from all the poisons in the environment and unfortunately today this goes especially for people who live in cities. Its like a leaking boat, the water comes (toxins with every breath) in and we constantly have to bail the water out. If we don’t do that fast enough we sink.

Doctors don’t want to hear it but pharmaceutical medicines, almost every single one of them, make the leak worse. They increase toxicity because they are mitochondrial poisons. There are certain basic substances that help with the bailing and others that help plug the leaks but short of leaving the planet there is no way to completely wall off the toxins in the air, water and food.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
By Dr. Mark Sircus
DrSircus.com
November 6, 2019

We desperately need to create an open discussion in medicine about all the possibilities that we have to treat human beings with disease. Nothing tops the list like the need to protect ourselves from all the poisons in the environment and unfortunately today this goes especially for people who live in cities. Its like a leaking boat, the water comes (toxins with every breath) in and we constantly have to bail the water out. If we don’t do that fast enough we sink.

Doctors don’t want to hear it but pharmaceutical medicines, almost every single one of them, make the leak worse. They increase toxicity because they are mitochondrial poisons. There are certain basic substances that help with the bailing and others that help plug the leaks but short of leaving the planet there is no way to completely wall off the toxins in the air, water and food.

It sounds like he doesn't know that the human body's immune system is almost impossible to beat when it comes to it's capability of fighting disease.

Evidence?

Any form of treatment that gets the body itself to attack cancerous tissue, immunotherapy and targeted antibodies.

- Bladder tumors have been treatment resistant. But injecting the common flu virus CVA21 into these tumors in 15 patients produced no side effects yet targeted the patient's own immune system and regressed the cancer in 14 patients and cured the 15th, generating hope that this inexpensive treatment may help patients with many types of cancers. (Actually, CVA21 is an investigational virus-based therapy that consists of a live common cold virus, called coxsackievirus A21.)

This and more at https://kgov.com/targeted-antibodies

We should start using the human body itself more to treat disease.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It sounds like he doesn't know that the human body's immune system is almost impossible to beat when it comes to it's capability of fighting disease.

Evidence?

Any form of treatment that gets the body itself to attack cancerous tissue, immunotherapy and targeted antibodies.

- Bladder tumors have been treatment resistant. But injecting the common flu virus CVA21 into these tumors in 15 patients produced no side effects yet targeted the patient's own immune system and regressed the cancer in 14 patients and cured the 15th, generating hope that this inexpensive treatment may help patients with many types of cancers. (Actually, CVA21 is an investigational virus-based therapy that consists of a live common cold virus, called coxsackievirus A21.)

This and more at https://kgov.com/targeted-antibodies

We should start using the human body itself more to treat disease.

Truth is, the body is the only way to recover from disease. Medicine is only effective in making it possible for the body to do so.

There's a lot of things you can do, but there's an unfortunate idea in the public that "there must be a pill for that." My fellow old people are loading up on pills, for this and that. My doc isn't so big on that; my only chronic med is for hypertension, and having lost some weight, it looks like that might be reduced or eliminated.

Gary K

Banned
When God created not only us but the flora around us He gave us what we need to heal our bodies and keep them in a healthy state. We have, and I'm very guilty of this, destroyed our own health with our diet rather than eating how God intended us to eat in the Garden of Eden. He told us that every plant bearing seed was for us to use, and the seeds, leaves, and roots of plant life have great healing properties.

These substances even work with our pets. A couple of weeks ago my little dog hurt himself. He would scream with pain just to walk, and his pain levels were so high that to pick him up caused him to scream bloody murder. I took him to the vet and he was diagnosed with slipped disk in his back. The vet wanted to prescribe gabapenten and steroids. I've taken both drugs before and they did me more harm that good so I told her no thanks I'll find a natural anti-inflammatory. I started giving him curcumin which comes from the seeds of the turmeric plant. In a couple of days his pain levels were way down and today he walked 10 blocks with me.

I had plantar fasciitis in my right foot about a year ago. It hurt bad enough I couldn't walk. I took bromelain, ginger, and curcumin, all three of which are powerful anti-inflammatories, and my symptoms disappeared in a month. It hasn't come back either. As a diabetic I used natural products to rectify my high blood sugar problems after I stopped using insulin. The damage that was doing to me was immense. I had retained so much water I had problems breathing when I laid down, and my feet, ankles, knees, hands, arms, etc... were twice their normal size. In less than a week of stopping the insulin I had lost 40 lbs, and it was all fluids as my limbs all went down to normal size in less than a week. I use a combination of brewer's yeast, real cinnamon, and curcumin to keep my glucose levels below the level at which a person is diagnosed with diabetes. So, essentially I have cured my diabetes with natural products when the prescriptions were actually killing me.

We eat so much dead food it isn't funny. Anything that has been heated above 110-150 degrees farenheight has had all the natural enzymes in it killed and we cannot be healthy without enzymes. That means all frozen foods are dead as food processors blanch the food before they freeze it. Know why they do that? Because it kills the enzymes so the ripening process is stopped, i.e. the food won't rot in the freezer. Yeah, the lower temperatures of frozen foods slows the ripening process that ends in rot, but it doesn't stop the process. The only way to stop it is to kill the enzymes.

The enzymes that God put into the plants are as necessary to our health as minerals and vitamins are. And they are very much involved in the elimination the processes our body uses to get rid of contaminates and poisons. God gave us the tools we need to keep ourselves healthy, we have just destroyed the tools God gave us in how our modern food is processed and stored.